Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Default Fantastic Four #11 *spoilers*

Scarlet Witch saves the day and gives Reed some inspirational words, but are they enough to pull him our of the funk he's in? And how is Ben faring in Ryker's Island?
    spoilers:
    She-Hulk and Wyatt have a dinner at his request as they talk about helping out the FF and they come to the conclusion someone behind the master plan to destroy the Four. Ben is set up for a brawl in the showers by Sharon, with Mountain Man, Mandrill and Vermin when he is assisted by Sandman. Reed breaks down in his lab in New Eden when Sue comes back from her battle with Doom and confides in him that Malice appears to be breaking free. Wyatt tried to rendezvous with Johnny when his taxi ride is brutally intercepted by an assassin who murders his driver, then wounds him. As he flees then confronts his assailant, he gets unexpected help from…

Spider-Man, Johnny's other best friend, who was notified by She-Hulk. And the assailant?

Someone wearing Hawkeye's brown Heroes Reborn costume.
    end of spoilers
    So finally, it appears that at least one person is starting to look at the big picture and put all the pieces together.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Big bad possibly soneone from the Heroes Reborn pocket universe it seems
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    Big bad possibly soneone from the Heroes Reborn pocket universe it seems
    Well it seems that the Start of Secret Wars is coming sooner than later.

i don't know what's worse. scarlet witch telling reed "it gets better" or jennifer telling wyatt that she wanted it from both ends.

wow, did not expect to see brown poopy pants Hawkeye.

All-New Member

The two bright spots in this issue were the last panel (never thought I'd see that character or at least costume again) and a potential return to heroics by the Sandman. I didn't enjoy the rest and thought Jen's sexual joke as well as the guard's joke about Ben 'washing his rocks' were particularly poor.

Just a side question but is Reed no longer a doctor? He's called Mr. Richards several times in this issue.

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty View Post
    wow, did not expect to see brown poopy pants Hawkeye.
    LOL! Me either. I have to say, Robinson is the king of cliffhanger, WTF reveals.

It also is becoming clear that there's a reason why these characters aren't acting 100% in character.

The dialog could use some tightening and a bit more work making it sound like the characters are talking to each other. Can't believe Wyatt didn't respond at all to Jennifer's innuendo.

Leonard Kirk just gets better and better. Though, I have to give props to Karl Kesel's inks and Aburtov's colors too. Great stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post
    The two bright spots in this issue were the last panel (never thought I'd see that character or at least costume again) and a potential return to heroics by the Sandman. I didn't enjoy the rest and thought Jen's sexual joke as well as the guard's joke about Ben 'washing his rocks' were particularly poor.

Just a side question but is Reed no longer a doctor? He's called Mr. Richards several times in this issue.
    He should at least be called Mr. Fantastic!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Reviresco View Post
    He should at least be called Mr. Fantastic!
    When was the las time Reed Richards did anyhing that was Fantastic ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    When was the las time Reed Richards did anyhing that was Fantastic ?
    He healed a sun during Hickman's FF run

man-drill is the worst character marvel has ever created. a sexual pervert not to mention a caricature who plays off of offensive racial stereotypes. why this character continues to be used is beyond me. and now he's assaulting ben in the prison showers. i literally cringe whenever this character makes an appearance in a marvel comic.

Slightly off topic, but with the END coming soon, I see a little talk about the original costumes? Does anyone else not care what colors the suits are as long as they are F4 costumes? I personally like the white versions the best, but the red is pretty cool too.

Quote Originally Posted by tracksuitdraculabro View Post
    Slightly off topic, but with the END coming soon, I see a little talk about the original costumes? Does anyone else not care what colors the suits are as long as they are F4 costumes? I personally like the white versions the best, but the red is pretty cool too.
    Not a fan of the red (even though it's my favourite colour) it just doesn't suit the Fantastic Four to me. Really love the classic blue and the Future Foundation white.

It was a decent issue, the innuendos with Jen were... something. Looking forward to Spider-Man in the next issue.

This issue was amazing, as expected.

I was full happy for that 11th hour save by Spidey! I rather expected him to bite it, expecially after Robinson made a point to have him catch up with Jen again just prior.

I can't wait for the next issue!
    Freedom is the ability to live without fear of persecution.

I am thinking this break down of the FF is the work of the Psycho-Man. Plus, it makes sense that he framed Ben in that locked room because the real killer of the Puppet Master shrank down back to the microverse.