Default Deadpool #28 Preview

Thanks for posting! Looks like we'll have another exciting arc. Any clues as to who this "weird beard" could be? A new character or a blast from the past, perhaps? I'm at a total loss. Also: Deadpool's speaking Japanese again!!! I'm pleased to see that DugPos remembered that Deadpool is multi-lingual. It's a skill that's been ignored by Deadpool writers for some time now. Well, at least one writer....
    In all seriousness, I love Shiklah, and I want her to stick around for awhile, but I worry that's not how it will work out. A couple of months ago (I can't remember if it was here or at DP Bugle), I pointed out that the variant cover very closely resembles the basic plot of On Her Majesty's Secret Service. And as many of you know, it didn't end well for the bride. Hopefully, that's just a joke cover and not an indication of what's inside.

I'm curious as to who the "Weird beard" guy could be too. For some reason I feel like it's someone we've met before, but so far DugPos have been doing their own thing for the most part, with their own cast of characters.. so who knows?

I love that Deadpool is speaking Japanese too. One of my favorite minor character traits of Wade.

I remember your comment too... I'm fairly certain it was on the DP Bugle, but no biggie. The cover is just a variant.. so hopefully it's just a fun reference and nothing serious. I love Shiklah too. I love that they'll be living in Monster Metropolis. Really great stuff going on in this book.

Wierd Beard. Only person I can think of is Michael.

Quote Originally Posted by Model 1911A1 Cal .45 View Post
    Wierd Beard. Only person I can think of is Michael.
    I'm pretty sure Michael was involved in their wedding.. so Shiklah's already met him. Plus I think "weird beard" in this case just refers to a strange person. Not necessarily a guy with a crazy beard. I'm trying to think of people from Wade's past that he's met in Japan.