Default The Ravagers and continuity with the new Teen Titans comic

I just finished reading the Ravagers series, and I really enjoyed it. I was wondering if the story continued after it ended. I know Beast Boy went to the previous Teen Titans series but with the new series, is Beast Boy still the same one that was in the Ravagers? Or does the Teen Titans reboot mean the Ravagers story never happened now?

I'm really interested to find out what happened with Terra. Being a Terra fan, I liked what they did with her in Ravagers and hoped to see BB finally save her this time instead of getting another "Judas Contract" rehash like the ending alludes to.

So I guess what I really want to know is if the Beast Boy in the new Teen Titans series is still the same one from Ravagers and will Deathstroke show up to taunt him with Terra in this series?

Really wish DC didn't have to get so confusing.

Terra was supposedly taken away by ARGUS at the end of Deathstroke #20, Rose ended up back at NOWHERE as seen in Superboy, Ridge was shown in TT Annual #3 without any powers, Caitlin and the original Gen13 team appeared in a Supergirl backup.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirzechs View Post
    Terra was supposedly taken away by ARGUS at the end of Deathstroke #20, Rose ended up back at NOWHERE as seen in Superboy, Ridge was shown in TT Annual #3 without any powers, Caitlin and the original Gen13 team appeared in a Supergirl backup.
    So does that mean that the new Teen Titans comic has nothing to do with that previous continuity and now the whole Ravagers story and connections never happened? Guess I'll check out Deathstroke to see what happened.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rockym View Post
    I just finished reading the Ravagers series, and I really enjoyed it. I was wondering if the story continued after it ended. I know Beast Boy went to the previous Teen Titans series but with the new series, is Beast Boy still the same one that was in the Ravagers? Or does the Teen Titans reboot mean the Ravagers story never happened now?

I'm really interested to find out what happened with Terra. Being a Terra fan, I liked what they did with her in Ravagers and hoped to see BB finally save her this time instead of getting another "Judas Contract" rehash like the ending alludes to.

So I guess what I really want to know is if the Beast Boy in the new Teen Titans series is still the same one from Ravagers and will Deathstroke show up to taunt him with Terra in this series?

Really wish DC didn't have to get so confusing.
    I'm not under any impression that this is not the same Beast Boy from before, or that there was any sort of reboot. We simply don't yet know the circumstances that led to his color change.

Whether or not they will bring back Terra is unknown. They may not choose to do another Deathstroke-Terra-Beast Boy storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockym View Post
    So does that mean that the new Teen Titans comic has nothing to do with that previous continuity and now the whole Ravagers story and connections never happened? Guess I'll check out Deathstroke to see what happened.
    Its the same continuity and Ravagers did happen, in the Supergirl Backup Caitlin Fairchild seems to destroying clones.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirzechs View Post
    Its the same continuity and Ravagers did happen, in the Supergirl Backup Caitlin Fairchild seems to destroying clones.
    Oh, that's good to know. Hopefully Terra will show up in the new Teen Titans then. Guess I'll start reading that as well then. Should I bother with the previous TT series that ended a few months ago? Any reference to Ravagers or Terra in the issues after the series ended? Thanks.