Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    BANNED

If the preview shows a character about to die, pretty good chance they're not gonna.

Quote Originally Posted by Songbird/Diamondback View Post
    Do you have a picture of this cover?
    I do, but forgive the blurriness. I took it at the Spider-Verse panel at NYCC last weekend over my friend's shoulder. The January solicits should come out with proper pictures the next few days.

I just realized... Anya's ALSO on the cover. Good news for her.

Here it is:

2a4tzzn.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Kaitie View Post
    I do, but forgive the blurriness. I took it at the Spider-Verse panel at NYCC last weekend over my friend's shoulder. The January solicits should come out with proper pictures the next few days.

Here it is:

2a4tzzn.jpg
    OH! There is Anya! I feel relieved! I thought that was Ult. Spider-Woman!

...odd to have her team up with those guys, but I hope she makes it. I would be crushed if that was the story where all five of those Spiders died.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    She's also a Mutant, not a Spider, so why would he want to eat Spider-Girl?
    Maybe he doesn't,, he's just after MC2 Peter! DUN DUN DUNNNN

...odd to have her team up with those guys, but I hope she makes it. I would be crushed if that was the story where all five of those Spiders died.
    Ultimate Jess has short hair.

And I doubt anyone's going to die in this mini-series, they're satellite books. The plot to the top story in 2 is Miles and Cartoon Ultimate Spidey going to recruit 1960s Spider-Man, with Ultimate Spidey talking to the audience and 1960s Spider-Man being... well, 1960s Spider-Man. It doesn't seem like the tone of these particular books is as grizzly as Amazing Spider-Man 7 foreshadowed. The main title? Probably, but not these.

Quote Originally Posted by Webhead View Post
    Maybe he doesn't,, he's just after MC2 Peter! DUN DUN DUNNNN
    That is what I think they're going for, and I'm praying they don't do it.
    Last edited by Kaitie; 10-16-2014 at 05:52 PM.

Ultimate Jess has short hair.

And I doubt anyone's going to die in this mini-series, they're satellite books. The plot to the top story in 2 is Miles and Cartoon Ultimate Spidey going to recruit 1960s Spider-Man, with Ultimate Spidey talking to the audience and 1960s Spider-Man being... well, 1960s Spider-Man. It doesn't seem like the tone of these particular books is as grizzly as Amazing Spider-Man 7 foreshadowed. The main title? Probably, but not these.
    Well...I might get the team ups then. I support Spider-Gwen and Anya.

BANNED

wow, you sure do love anya. what is it you think makes her the best female spider-character?

Quote Originally Posted by marvelguy25 View Post
    wow, you sure do love anya. what is it you think makes her the best female spider-character?
    You tell me.

In regards to Slott, I'd like to think he's only being a troll to the jackasses, ie the fans who are taking their liking way too far. Like the kinds of fans who would send death threats.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Eh, why is Mayday so skinny? Shouldn't she have some muscle on her considering how long she has been Spider-Girl?

She's also a Mutant, not a Spider, so why would he want to eat Spider-Girl?

Mayday is Peter's daughter...she's part of the web of life...she's a spider totem due to her father being a spider totem. That's why he wants to eat her as well.

Why is that so hard to understand?

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    In regards to Slott, I'd like to think he's only being a troll to the jackasses, ie the fans who are taking their liking way too far. Like the kinds of fans who would send death threats.
    Well I don't think that's clear if it's the case.

If Slott didn't care about the fans, I don't think he'd even be doing all this anyway.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Venom Melendez View Post
    The one we need to worry about is MC2 Peter, there's a high chance he won't make it.

We also have to worry about MC2 Mary Jane. It doesn't appear to be looking good for her either in that preview.

It looks like she's deciding to stay behind to help Peter instead of leaving with Mayday and Ben.

Quote Originally Posted by Xalfrea View Post
    Oh, those guys are nuts. But I hate the assumption that trolling = good storytelling.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Here it is:

2a4tzzn.jpg
    Don't really see Anya. She has a Hoodie, I believe, and the only Hoodie wearer there seems to be Spider-Gwen.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinker4730 View Post
    Mayday is Peter's daughter...she's part of the web of life...she's a spider totem due to her father being a spider totem. That's why he wants to eat her as well.

Why is that so hard to understand?
    I don't see the dude going after the baby.
    Last edited by Sardorim; 10-17-2014 at 12:59 AM.