Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Wait, is that a Mystique with a right arm of Wolverine? And Nightcrawler's tail?
    They were foreshadowing Raze way back then. We should've seen it coming.

Great Villain! Loved when he called Cyclops a sissy!

Mr Sinister is a fantastic villain.
    A man fuelled only by self preservation and twisted science makes for a great character.
    He's a master manipulator, strategist and scientific genius.
    Plus he has great powers including telepathy, telekinesis and full control over his body at a cellular level.
    The last one granting him the ability to shapeshift, regenerate and be pretty much immortal.

I love all the extra things we've learnt about his history and his connections to the various X-Men over the years.
    His history with both Gambit and Cyclops has shaped both their characters and his own.

One of my favourite semi recent stories involving him is the Xavier lead X-Men Legacy story where we find out he has hidden genetic timebombs in a number of characters including Xavier and Shaw.
    This timebombs would turn the person in to Mr Sinister. A means of self preservation in the event of his death (Which happened in Messiah Complex)

And the thing was, this was just an old abandoned back up plan.
    Since Sinister made that plan he had concocted numerous others to ensure his return.

And that's just one of the fantastic stories to feature Sinister.
    Definitely one of my top comic book villains.
    Trying to catch up on 2 years of Marvel comics.....
    Comic Book Parody - Funny comic book stuff.
    X-Men: Drama of the Atom - An unfinished Battle of the Atom parody.

He is brilliant. He have cause the X-men so much pain. Morlocks, Maddie etc. love him.

Sinister has been greatest villain for the X-Men and actually passed Magneto for me at least for the top villain spot.I always loved how he had a plan for every back up plan for the original plan he came up with.He was already awesome then we find out that he planted genetic time bombs in various mutants ( Xavier of all people ) when his body was destroyed.That feat alone put him on an epic villain level that only a handful of villains are on.All I'm waiting on is for that it to finally revealed that he is Gambit's biological father.

For me one of the main reasons I like Sinister is that in terms of story and development it makes sense that he can't be killed. Most writers when it's a popular villain always make them escape revenge and retribution no matter the odds against them. It feels kind of forced and contrived. Sinister has the tech, the resources, the intellect and more importantly the time to have set up ways to escape. Even though let's be honest the P5 should have killed him off permanently imo.
    Last edited by sureshot; 05-10-2014 at 09:22 AM.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

Quote Originally Posted by Parking Meter View Post
    They were foreshadowing Raze way back then. We should've seen it coming.
    That was kg uncanny x-men run

Quote Originally Posted by SyncReborn View Post
    Sinister has been greatest villain for the X-Men and actually passed Magneto for me at least for the top villain spot.I always loved how he had a plan for every back up plan for the original plan he came up with.He was already awesome then we find out that he planted genetic time bombs in various mutants ( Xavier of all people ) when his body was destroyed.That feat alone put him on an epic villain level that only a handful of villains are on.All I'm waiting on is for that it to finally revealed that he is Gambit's biological father.
    I do like Sinister, he is a complicated villain. He has layers, he's more than a mad scientist. As long as it involved sex and not a test tube, with you on that.
    "My superpower? I'm irresistible to women." Gambit- ANXF #9
    Gambit's kittens: Oliver, Lucifer and Figaro: Oliver and Company.

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DakenGirl View Post
    Seconding. Definitely the best x-villain.

Still hoping Gillen gets another book to follow up on his hanging Sinister plot threads, especially his clone zoo.

Here, here. I love Gillen's Sinister, he has so much fun with the character.

I also vote for Sinister as the best X-villain. He's a massive threat and if I was a mutant, I'd be very worried if this guy ever got a hold of my genetics.

I have to say I prefer the Victorian look from Gillen's over the 90s look (which vaguely reminds me of Colossus and so it feels wrong to me. )
    Last edited by Lady Warp Spasm; 05-11-2014 at 02:30 PM.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
    Easily my favorite X-villain. The dude is just fucking Sinister. I really would love to see him as a Villain in X-factor as I love how he trolls Gambit and vice versa.
    My favourite villain too. He will be perfect choice as villain for X-Factor.

Quote Originally Posted by SyncReborn View Post
    All I'm waiting on is for that it to finally revealed that he is Gambit's biological father.
    +1, I'm a fan of that theory too.

Quote Originally Posted by Purplevit View Post
    My favourite villain too. He will be perfect choice as villain for X-Factor.
    That's a great idea, X-Factor desperately needs a good villain.

Quote Originally Posted by R0d View Post
    +1, I'm a fan of that theory too.

That's a great idea, X-Factor desperately needs a good villain.
    Given how long he's lived I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Sinister was the father of many characters in the Marvel Universe. Hell he could be the real genius behind Captain America's Super Soldier Serum.

I'm hoping there's a chance of him being involved in the Last Will and Testament some how.. but that may be unlikely. I'd love for him to appear in X-Factor. And I think he should be introduced in X-Men Apocalypse too. I think they could swing it so that Mystique is now working with him after DoFP and he is the one who experiments on Wolverine and gives him his adamantium.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by cc008 View Post
    And I think he should be introduced in X-Men Apocalypse too. I think they could swing it so that Mystique is now working with him after DoFP and he is the one who experiments on Wolverine and gives him his adamantium.
    Maybe toss in Stryker somehow. The camera seemed to focus on Stryker's reaction the first time he saw Logan pop the bone claws, so I'd still like that connection to play out in the new timeline (still wish that was ACTUALLY Stryker fishing Logan out of the Potomac and not Mystique, tho. Would have made for a much better sequel hook).

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
    Given how long he's lived I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Sinister was the father of many characters in the Marvel Universe. Hell he could be the real genius behind Captain America's Super Soldier Serum.
    Ouch... that's a wonderfully twisted idea. (Says she who loves Erskine but...I also love Sinister.)
    archer * magician *soldier * spy