Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Deadpool's dialogue was hilarious. I hope that his next issue actually explains why the Avengers or X-men didn't ask for his help?

Can't wait to see what causes the Inversion.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Deadpool's dialogue was hilarious. I hope that his next issue actually explains why the Avengers or X-men didn't ask for his help?

In the Deadpool 36 preview, he's still at the JGS, where issue 35 left off... I am curious when that takes place though. Because he's at the JGS, but gets roped into AXIS because he tagged along with Magneto.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post

Because he's still Deadpool. There are a lot of heroes who were left out of it.

Yeah, most villains won't even consider working for the Skull. Most. Nazi, you know.

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    Yeah, most villains won't even consider working for the Skull. Most. Nazi, you know.
    With the obvious exception of Crossbones and Arnim Zola. But Crossbones might be more aligned with Sin, and I would guess this new Red Skull would actually feel no compunction against killing Sin as he is not directly biologically related to her.

Bluebird

Well, it would seem that Sin will show up in All-New Captain America (Axel Alonso posted preview art of an ANCA issue w/ Sin a few weeks back), so I don't think we'll get Red Onslaught confronting her.

Besides Deadpool, this is some pretty cringe-worthy dialogue...Poor Carnage

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post

true. come to think of it, don't most of the other nazi villains avoid skull like the plague if they can help it (crossbones and zemo prefer sin, and zola evidently seems to have gone "screw this" now that he has jet)