Default Pacific Rim 2 Filming Autum/Fall 2015 And Plans For Pacific Rim 3

http://screenrant.com/pacific-rim-2-...tion-schedule/

Absolutely wonderful news, methinks. Getting Pacific Rim in 2013. Pacific Rim 2 in 2017, Pacific Rim 3 planned...

Some details on Pacific Rim 2.

Some details on the Pacific Rim animated series...oooooohh!!!

Lovely jubbly stuff. Hope there's a fair bit more made, produced and released here. Lot of mythology to be explored, world to be expanded. Jaeger stuff, kaiju stuff. Pilot stuff. What's happening with the returning characters? Will there be new kaiju, or old ones?

New pilots, or jaegers? I'd certainly hope so. And, love that Del Toro'd be back for it as well, and despite what happened with Legendary and WB parting, here we are.

Wonder, would it be Netflix, or somewhere, for the series, or one of the networks, cable or otherwise?

What does everyone else think?

Cool, I just saw Pacific Rim yesterday for the first time. It's awesome that they're making a sequel.
    Hold my Annihilus- Johnny Storm

this is what I expected before I saw Pacific Rim 1, after seeing the first one though I thought the story was relatively complete unless these are prequels
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    this is what I expected before I saw Pacific Rim 1, after seeing the first one though I thought the story was relatively complete unless these are prequels
    I believe 2 and 3 are sequels, but the animated series is set in either the first wave of attacks, or the hieght of them.

Before the main events of Pacific Rim, anyway.

I remember when Hollywood made great action films, such as Commando...

Astonishing Member Lady Warp Spasm's Avatar

My thoughts too. I want more with Cherno Alpha and the Chinese triplets/jager. Pacific Rim felt like the second or third film in a series.
    archer * magician *soldier * spy

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Warp Spasm View Post
    My thoughts too. I want more with Cherno Alpha and the Chinese triplets/jager. Pacific Rim felt like the second or third film in a series.
    I know what you mean. So much had already happened, you'd feel like you missed out on a lot and wanted to see the various stories.

What happened after Hunnams' fella left? What about the other jaegers? Any big kaiju attacks, and how did they handle them?

Lot of gaps, and questions.

What would you personally do for a prequel?