Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    There's a baseball player named Coco Crisp. Every time I see him come up to bat, I wonder, "When is he going to get a breakfast cereal endorsement deal?"

Oh, and I went to high school with a pair of twin girls whose last name was Slutz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne View Post
    I sometimes wonder if that's the name his mama gave him, and if he has two sisters named Candy and Cookie.

There was allegedly a Puritan named "But for the Grace of God Thou Wouldst Have Been Damned Barebones." He was known to his friends as "Damned Barebones."
    His real name is Covelli Crisp. Coco is his nickname, but it stuck with him since Double AA ball, he asked people to call him that. Last year he did officially change his name to Coco.
    Cats, Comics, & Pie......
    www.dubipr.tumblr.com

My name isn't really ridiculous but it's ridiculous when people try to read it off or when they start singing bird is the word because my last name is Byrd.

My name is Ian Byrd and for some reason it's difficult for people to say. (you say it like Ean Bird)
    Just today I had to subs call me Anne and Eon, then they say bride as my last name. I mean it's only three letters in my name, how is it that hard to say?

When I used to work as a headhunter (in recruitment terms - I didn't kill people), I approached a guy called "Goon Kok Loon", which is essentially three insults in one name.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post

Her life must have absolute hell in high school
    Not likely, as her maiden name is 'Graham'.

Her hubby Dale Swallows may have had a harder time in school, though.
    Take my dreams, childish and weak at the seams
    Please don't analyze, please just be there for me

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    My name isn't really ridiculous but it's ridiculous when people try to read it off or when they start singing bird is the word because my last name is Byrd.

My name is Ian Byrd and for some reason it's difficult for people to say. (you say it like Ean Bird)
    Just today I had to subs call me Anne and Eon, then they say bride as my last name. I mean it's only three letters in my name, how is it that hard to say?
    In the NYC area, there's a sportscaster named Ian Eagle. However, he pronounces his first name, "EYE-on."