Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

That is the translation of the word in every day usage, yes, but I guess it also refers to a specific spirit type. Again, there isn't a ton of information out there on this that I found, so I'm only putting out what I came across. Trying to help piece it together. Not that those two played a big part in the issue, and what part they did play seems to line up with the little bits I found.

Another fun issue. Penultimate issues are hard. They can often feel like a lot of set up and I thought this one did that, unfortunately. Still a lot of great moments, and interesting pieces coming into play.

I don't know if the ending of issue #5 could have been any more satisfying... it put a huge smile on face!

Agreed. That was a pretty great story. I hope Maleev does 1953, but I have a feeling he won't.

Incredible Member

Maleev needs to finish Bendis's Scarlet. I've been waiting on that book forever.

Just finished reading this and really enjoyed it. I have so much Hellboy/BPRD stuff to get caught up, but I just had to read this once I had the final issue. Can't wait for 1953!

Really good series. I still have a problem remembering who the team members are, that will probably change if they are in the future series. But other than that, an enjoyable read.

Just re-read the TPB collection.

You can never have enough screw-up Nazi scientists and their failed experiments in a Hellboy story!