Default Immortals in the DC Universe

How many immortals are there in the DC Universe? Tim Drake met an immortal in Red Robin #25, and he wasn't Vandal Savage or Ra's Al Ghul. Who could it be? I know another immortal from Batman: The Ankh two-part story, but she became mortal at the end of the book. Batman helped her, so after thousands of years of agony, she became a mere mortal again. There was another man, Mr. Whisper from the Batman: Gothic story (it collects: Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight #6-10), but he was just a couple of century years old. I read another story with an immortal named Talon. He appeared in The Batman Chronicles #6. Talon met Ra's al Ghul at the Amazonas in 1569 and later they were in Paris together during the occupation. Tim heard the mysterious voice in the Catacombs of Paris, but still, Talon wasn't a bad guy. He said that: "Ra's intentions are good, but I remain concerned about his extreme approach." Talon wouldn't kill thousands of people to reach his goals, he seemed to be a good man, so it wasn't him either.
    The man who Tim heard was several of thousand years old. Was he someone known or maybe a totally new character? Any thoughts?

Red Robin_issue 25a.jpg

Red Robin_issue 25b.jpg

Red Robin_issue 25c.jpg
    Last edited by shadowsgirl; 02-22-2017 at 06:45 AM.

BANNED

Quite a few. Savage is only one, Ra's is a fake one, every Amazon is an immortal, Jason Blood, Morgan le Fay, Circe and so on.

Yeah, a lot of people or beings immortal, who have any connections to the Greek mythology, but they are not among the suspects. Toying with Tim doesn't fit Morgan's M.O., either, she usually plays in the magical circle. I guess there are a few immortals among the visitors of the Oblivion bar, but I guess Tim is too mundane for them. Damn, I really want to know, maybe I should ask Fabian Nicieza.