Page 9 of 36 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    All-New Member

-Nightwing/Babs after she gets shot: I was hoping Dick would just smarten up & realize she takes him for granted & move on.
    -Superman/Wonder Woman: Never liked the idea of it before, but watching them in Justice League: War took it another level -- talk about forcing it.
    -Batman/Babs: I felt bad for Jim Gordon. Bruce took his daughter under his wing without telling him & then bangs her. Ugh.
    -Aresnal/Hawkgirl & Drake/Cassandra after Superboy died: Those were disasters waiting to happen.
    -Deathstroke/Terra: How old was she again?
    -Donna Troy/Terry: How the hell can she can forget the warnings about hooking up with redheads?
    -Batman/Talia: Seeing them kiss after she killed their only child made me sick to my damn stomach.

Other Mentions:
    -Arsenal/Starfire
    -Superboy/Miss Martian
    -Aquaman/Ya'wara
    -Batman/Lois Lane

-Batman/Lois Lane
    This one might actually be something of legitimate concern to some if the latest Batman/Superman issues are any indication.

Personally I don't mind, but I know a lot of others will if their mutual attraction breaks the bonds of just this book.

Incredible Member Prisoner 6655321's Avatar

Dan and Blair! Thank goodness that all ended on a better note.

Back for noon feeding The Shredder's Avatar

Batman/Lois Lane
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    This one might actually be something of legitimate concern to some if the latest Batman/Superman issues are any indication.

Personally I don't mind, but I know a lot of others will if their mutual attraction breaks the bonds of just this book.
    Despite the whole memory thing in the Bats/Supes title, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see that actually happen at some point. Especially if DC is intent on continuing on with Superman/WonderWoman as a couple, and want some more shock value publicity on a slow news day.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    I would'nt be too fussed. I loved how they handled it in the DCAU and am still guttted they did'nt play about with it for long even in that

Quote Originally Posted by poroto678 View Post
    - Gar and Raven. Weird couple, i must say..
    That's an insanely popular one with the fans of the original TT cartoon. Even though the writers of the show insisted they never intended those two to be romantically entangled (and to their credit, did not kowtow to pressure to do so throughout the show's run), it eventually became canon to the TTG! comedy series, and in that context it works better than it should (the episode where they almost get married is a favourite of mine..Starfire and Arthur=Good crack)

While I've always liked the pair, It was a bit too underwhelming and iffy for my liking in the regular comics...it's one of those ideas Jones wanted to run with but few creatives agreed with, I think it was right to end the pre-52 Titans canon on them getting together though, I sort of see them more as a fairy tale endgame romance than a status quo one.
    Last edited by Cameron Samurai; 10-23-2014 at 10:02 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Shredder View Post
    Despite the whole memory thing in the Bats/Supes title, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see that actually happen at some point. Especially if DC is intent on continuing on with Superman/WonderWoman as a couple, and want some more shock value publicity on a slow news day.
    some people doesn't like that batman got with lois on DCAU...

batman/lois lane would give too much atention to Lois, so I think it will die on bat/sm book unfortunaly

Wasn't Gar and Raven together during Johns run for a brief time?

BANNED

Yeah, he put them together the first time (not because of the fanbase from the cartoon either, but because he'd always 'shipped them), but then One Year Later/52 hit and he broke them up to place Gar on Doom Patrol and they went back to will they/won't they, with various writers being hot and cold about it all, before ultimately they got it working between them again just before Flashpoint.

Back for noon feeding The Shredder's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blacksun View Post
    some people doesn't like that batman got with lois on DCAU...

batman/lois lane would give too much atention to Lois, so I think it will die on bat/sm book unfortunaly
    Not really getting the 'too much attention towards Lois' angle, can you elaborate?

Personally, I don't remember the specifics on whatever the relationship was with Batman/Lois in the DCAU, but I don't doubt for a second that a potential Batman/Lois romantic relationship could be at the beginning stages in the Batman/Superman title.

Memory loss or not, Bruce internalizing thoughts about Lois could very well be genuine (I don't see why they wouldn't be?), and with it being the Nu52 universe, where DC isn't shy about trying shock value angles (good and bad and mediocre), along with both characters certainly having name recognition with the general public, I don't believe it's far fetched at all.

A kiss between Bruce/Lois would undoubtedly go into several printings. Whether the fans actually reading the books are really into the idea or not, or think they really shouldn't be an item. Similar to the whole JL issue with Supes and Wonder Woman kissing and subsequent relationship, going off solely by the nay replies of posters in this thread regarding that unfortunate endeavor.

sooo... how do you guys feel about linda park...

as a potential love interest of barry allen on the tv series?

I've never liked the Superman and Wonder Woman relationship in the New 52, it just doesn't feel right.
    Currently reading: Daredevil(2011), Amazing Spider-Man(2014), Moon Knight(2015), and Pop Goes the Weasel(1998)

BANNED

Any relationship that is forced by the writers/editors usually end up sucking. Superman and Wonder Woman, Carol and Kyle, etc.
    I really hope Babs and Jason doesn't turn into a thing...that scene was painful to read.