Default Image Horror Sale at Comixolgy

These people are determined to bankrupt me.

Picked up the second Bedlam trade then forced myself to exercise some restraint.

I'd highly recommend grabbing David Hines' Strange Embrace, though. Genuinely unsettling stuff.

I hear you. Seems like every week they're running some sale that I can't pass up.

Picked up the second arc of Bedlam, too. Also picked up all of Hoax Hunters, Severed, Strange Embrace, and Ten Grand.

Then, of course, there's the sale from Oni of The Sixth Gun...

People REALLY need to take advantage of Strange Embrace. It's a shame how many comic horror fans, or horror fans in general, haven't checked this out.

Living on the dolmantle eye of all's Avatar

Nice, I'll finally get a chance to read Fell.
    Read Prophet, live Stray Bullets.

Don't read Fell. It will only leave you wishing there were significant quantities more of it to come.

Living on the dolmantle eye of all's Avatar

Too late.
    Read Prophet, live Stray Bullets.

Yep, I knew it. Man I loved Fell. When I finished it the first time I read it, I immediately thought, "damn it, there's no more of this!?!?"

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Yep, I knew it. Man I loved Fell. When I finished it the first time I read it, I immediately thought, "damn it, there's no more of this!?!?"
    SO MUCH! I got so burned by that series that, as much as I like Ellis, it put him on the "I'll believe it's done when I see a trade" list.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    SO MUCH! I got so burned by that series that, as much as I like Ellis, it put him on the "I'll believe it's done when I see a trade" list.
    Right on. I'm a really big Ellis fan, but it may be wise with him to wait and see if the series reaches some depth before really committing. That's the reason I'm holding off on Trees for the time. If it's a mini, I'll wait for the trade. If it's ongoing, I'd like to see it get a couple arcs/trades out before getting invested in the story.

All-New Member

Just jumped back into comics now that there are DRM-free options. Picked up all the '68 stuff. Curious as to what else I should get.