BANNED

Default Why isn't Marvel doing more Disney themed comics based on their movies and animated shows ?

I mean I'm glad to see Marvel doing some comics based upon Disney property, but wasn't the point of the whole Marvel and Disney deal was to attract the Boy center graphics ?

I mean how come we aren't seeing comics based upon Disney animated shows and movies ?

The reason I ask this question is due to the return of Various other Disney theme comics, but yet I wonder why is it publish by another company instead Marvel, who is OWNED by Disney and brought into the family for 4 billion dollars ?

I mean it's like they took a new toy and not playing it to its fullest. Honesty, even DC does some WB themed comics on Looney Tunes.

So should the same thing be said for Disney comics with the Marvel name ?

Again, Disney bought Marvel to be a source of exploitable intellectual property that appeals to boys, not to be their corporate comic book publishing arm.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Expletive Deleted View Post
    Again, Disney bought Marvel to be a source of exploitable intellectual property that appeals to boys, not to be their corporate comic book publishing arm.
    But don't Boy enjoy comic book and don't they enjoy animated Disney shows ?

So Shouldn't it be a timely thing to try to make a Disney comic based upon one of it animated property ?

Quote Originally Posted by Cmbmool View Post
    But don't Boy enjoy comic book and don't they enjoy animated Disney shows ?

So Shouldn't it be a timely thing to try to make a Disney comic based upon one of it animated property ?
    Sure. And they are making those comics. Just not through Marvel, because that's not Marvel's role in Disney's corporate ecosystem.