Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

I'm happy that Uncanny Avengers is continuing, and that Rogue is still going to be an Avenger. It's too bad that Havok isn't sticking around, though. I wonder what is going to happen to his marriage to the Wasp and their search for their daughter who Kang snatched away from them. But maybe that's all going to be answered before the end of the Axis corssover itself.

I do wonder how the hell a stone cold killer like Sabretooth is going to work as av Avenger, though. Compared to him, Wolverine was a model citizen!

No Havok? That's too bad. Sabretooth is...interesting. I guess he stays "inverted" but I wonder how long for.
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

I've not been reading Uncanny Avengers or Axis but I'll most likely check this out. The inclusion of Voodoo (who written by Remender is awesome!) and Quicksilver is too hard to pass up.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    sabretooth is a serial killer and a rapist. a bit different.
    Yeah, I agree. I didn't like it when they tried to reform him in X-Men, and I like it less now. Same with Carnage. I don't care how they transform them, both of these guys are mass murdering lunatics and are beyond redemption. I like some of the additions, but I was hoping Havok, Sunfire and Wonder-Man would still be around. Also, inspired by Avenger AoU movie or not, isn't Vision's costume way too busy?

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Though Sabretooth is inverted... so I guess that makes him more trustworthy. I guess.
    until he lures some little girl into avengers mansion and brutalizes her in a closet somewhere.

BANNED

I really hope some stuff get cancelled because I MUST have this. I wonder though, is there going to be an Astonishing Avengers, the one with the villains?

Quote Originally Posted by stingray View Post
    Yeah, I agree. I didn't like it when they tried to reform him in X-Men, and I like it less now. Same with Carnage. I don't care how they transform them, both of these guys are mass murdering lunatics and are beyond redemption. I like some of the additions, but I was hoping Havok, Sunfire and Wonder-Man would still be around. Also, inspired by Avenger AoU movie or not, isn't Vision's costume way too busy?
    Wonder Man at least might still be around, if they wanna keep an old school super powered Rogue on the team.

I imagine Vision being around will make things with Wanda and Simon in Rogues body kinda weird.

I could give or take Sam Wilson and I really don't like Sabretooth on there, but I love every other person on that cast.
    Sad to lose Sunfire though. Hope he shows up in one of the X-books. Scott's side preferably.

However, this book has Wanda AND Vision as well as Pietro and a former Sorcerer Supreme.
    If Wiccan and Speed don't show up at some point, I'm crying foul.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesX1X View Post
    until he lures some little girl into avengers mansion and brutalizes her in a closet somewhere.
    I'm assuming he won't do that while he's inverted. Though I'm obviously not sure how that works yet. We'll see.

BANNED

I'll check this out for Brother Voodoo and Rogue. I hope inverted Sabretooth is similar to his AoA counterpart.

Extraordinary Member

We know the inversion isn't permanent, so wouldn't it make sense to keep Sabretooth close just so he's not all alone when he does go bad again? And it would be a waste to just lock him up, especially since you wouldn't really be punishing the Sabretooth who committed those crimes.

And I think we're missing the point of some of the inversions. It's not about redemption, it's about suddenly being good WITHOUT being redeemed, and then being forced to be good due to events entirely outside of your control.

Quicksilver, Voodoo, Sabretooth.

Some interesting members on this roster. I'll have to check this out.

Yeah I mean even if Sabretooth turns decent...don't they have like security clearances and stuff?

Maybe its old exiles Sabretooth

all of these characters are former villains. some are still current villains.

Wanda, Vizh, Voodoo.. love the new lineup. But need janet