Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis@ View Post
    Wanda, Vizh, Voodoo.. love the new lineup. But need janet
    Hopefully nothing too bad happens to her in Axis. She's suffered enough, damn it.

Damn it! Brother Vodun is back, now I have to get this book. Maaaarvel!

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I like the lineup but hate Remanders writing and have never been a fan of Acuna's art.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    Hopefully nothing too bad happens to her in Axis. She's suffered enough, damn it.
    Oh silly, no, no, she still has a long, long way to go.

Amazing Member

First reaction: UGH! Sabretooth an Avenger? Good grief. I had to stomach Wolverine as an Avenger...but now Sabretooth?!

2nd reaction: this looks awesome! I am very excited to see Rick pump some life back into Quicksilver and Vision! Since both will be in the Avengers film. Nice to see Wanda without a cape as well. Great covers! Great costumes! Who cares if Sabretooth is a member!

So Rogue is the only X-Men still on the unity squad? Why? Is she inverted to Wonderman???

This seems like it will be very important for Scarlet Witch. Quite a few characters she is connected to are in this.

I like the lineup (though not too interested in Voodoo). Wondering what happened to Havok and Wasp (do they get their baby back!). I wonder where those characters will go. But I like that it continues to be Wanda/Rogue stuff. They've been great in this.

New Cap is in a lot of places, they are really going all out with Sam here. It's good time to build hype for Sam after the stunning performance in the movie making me into a fan of the character. Is he leading the group since there isn't Havok anymore? Looks like Sam will be in a lot of Avengers teams; he'll be a busy guy.

Sabertooth eh? Interesting. Looks like inversion will make him comparatively nicer. Between Wolverines and this, looks like they want him to be the replacement. Marvel can have their cake (dead Logan) and eat it too with their Wolverine content being everywhere even still.
    Favourite DC Characters: Supergirl, Pandora, Red Lantern Bleez, Larfleeze
    BRING BACK PANDORA!

http://i.imgur.com/fq7hazv.png

Hyped for Pokémon Sun and Moon! Nickname your Sun Legend after me!

"There are two main times when comic book fans gripe: When something changes and when something stays the same."
    Cyborg is a Leaguer forever, not a Titan

BANNED

Well, Havok is on one of the avenger covers of "Time runs out" so whatever is happening is taking presedence under Hickman or, he ends up leading the x-men.

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by neonrideraryeh View Post
    This seems like it will be very important for Scarlet Witch. Quite a few characters she is connected to are in this.

I like the lineup (though not too interested in Voodoo). Wondering what happened to Havok and Wasp (do they get their baby back!). I wonder where those characters will go. But I like that it continues to be Wanda/Rogue stuff. They've been great in this.

New Cap is in a lot of places, they are really going all out with Sam here. It's good time to build hype for Sam after the stunning performance in the movie making me into a fan of the character. Is he leading the group since there isn't Havok anymore? Looks like Sam will be in a lot of Avengers teams; he'll be a busy guy.

Sabertooth eh? Interesting. Looks like inversion will make him comparatively nicer. Between Wolverines and this, looks like they want him to be the replacement. Marvel can have their cake (dead Logan) and eat it too with their Wolverine content being everywhere even still.
    Well, if Sam's gonna fill in for Steve, he better be ready to be everywhere Steve was when he was Cap.

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Well, Havok is on one of the avenger covers of "Time runs out" so whatever is happening is taking presedence under Hickman or, he ends up leading the x-men.
    Which cover?
    The Wicked + The Divine. TMNT. Uncanny Avengers. Midnighter. IXth Generation. Daredevil. Morning Glories. Street Fighter. Fables. Uncanny X-Men. Bloodshot. Invincible. Ninjak. Mockingbird.

i wonder if falcon will continue to deny his mutant heritage.

Amazing Member

Dr. Voodoo! Too bad I'm not picking up a relaunched series by the same writer

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    I think that's Superior Iron-Man.

Kinda annoyed it is another renumbering back to 1 but that's Marvel now I guess. I certainly have interest in trying this out though, the only problem is I am far behind on X-events...

Extraordinary Member

Looks great!