Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

I'm all for this, the covers look amazing and I'm glad that Acuna is still on the art for this series.

As for the Line-up: I love that Doctor/Brother Voodoo is back, Saw Quicksilver and Vision coming, suprised by FalCap, and a little disappointed Havok is gone although my bets with him being back with the X-men.

Sabertooth is an interesting addition, and I'll wait and see what Remender does with him but at least I don't have to pay a weekly price to read heroic sabertooth(nothing wrong with Wolverines but I can't afford a weekly on my budget).
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Fantastic Member Venom Melendez's Avatar

Really glad to see Dr. Voodoo back.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Hmm, just realized Voodoo is wearing his old look. It was Daniel Drumm who continued to have the old look. What if this Brother Voodoo is in fact Daniel, which could be why he's using the old moniker along with the old look?
    Or its Jericho without Daniel.

Dr. Strange was forced to destroy a heel turned Daniel at the end of Bendis' New Avengers.

I'm Drowning For You Imraith Nimphais's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Double 0 View Post
    I'm buying this just as a way of saying thanks to Remender for bringing back Voodoo.
    I am not a fan of Acuna's work but...same here. I'm willing to give this a shot. (I just hope it is not another three-year long story, Remender is quite tiresome in that regard).

And I love Wanda's new costume.
    Sun and Moon
    STORM #1...Greg Pak (W) Victor Ibanez (A/CA)...July 23rd 2014
    Those who embrace nature are in turn embraced by her.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    Or its Jericho without Daniel.

Dr. Strange was forced to destroy a heel turned Daniel at the end of Bendis' New Avengers.
    I hope that's ret-conned. I really hated that.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

That's one crazy line up. Sabretooth is the one I question. I'm fine with a character being in two places. But if he's inverted, how does that connect with wolverine's? In logan legecy he seems like classic Sabretooth.
    X-Men Forever

I'm loving this team
    If my favorite character was on this team id pick it up.

This looks awesome. Sold!

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Hound View Post
    Strongly suspect that the "Avengers' oldest foe" with a secret that shatters 2 members lives refers to Alex, Jan and something to do with Katie, and maybe Kang.
    This has the High Evolutionary written all over it, wasn't "Counter-Earth" the name of the Earth in that 90's Spiderman cartoon, which also had HE as the main villain?
    Happy to see Brother Voodoo.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Captain Falcon, Sabretooth, DOCTOR VOODOO!, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Rouge, THE VISION.

I love it.

Also someone mentioned Sam Wilson is a mutant on page 2. Nope.

Edit: Actually Sabretooth is an odd choice; I was thinking Daken would've been Remender's choice.
    Last edited by Triniking1234; 10-17-2014 at 11:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by berserkerclaw View Post
    That's one crazy line up. Sabretooth is the one I question. I'm fine with a character being in two places. But if he's inverted, how does that connect with wolverine's? In logan legecy he seems like classic Sabretooth.
    Looks like he hasn't been inverted yet in Logan Legacy. He will be in this and Wolverines obviously.

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowras View Post
    This has the High Evolutionary written all over it, wasn't "Counter-Earth" the name of the Earth in that 90's Spiderman cartoon, which also had HE as the main villain?
    Happy to see Brother Voodoo.
    Also, the "Evolutionary" on the title pretty much spells out his involvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Captain Falcon, Sabretooth, DOCTOR VOODOO!, Scarlet Witch, Quicksilver, Rouge, THE VISION.

I love it.

Also someone mentioned Sam Wilson is a mutant on page 2. Nope.

Edit: Actually Sabretooth is an odd choice; I was thinking Daken would've been Remender's choice.
    awhile back a sentinel identified him as a mutant, but I think it was a faulty one or something like that.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    Well, if Sam's gonna fill in for Steve, he better be ready to be everywhere Steve was when he was Cap.
    Well, he does have WINGS that can help him fly. So maybe Sam can pull this off.

Quote Originally Posted by CBR News View Post
    Rick Remender and Daniel Acuna will relaunch Marvel's "Uncanny Avengers" with an all-new team following the events of "AXIS."

Full article here.
    IF they would just driop Rogue the lineup would be perfect. I would have no reason to be interested at all