Default Mami Tomoe vs Wolverine

Who wins this fight?

Tomoe? I heard of a character sort of like that.

Female, horror manga. If that Tomoe Wolverine wins by 10 count. Otherwise has to be someone different.

Incredible Member

I doubt that the TV series version can keep up with Logan, considering he could aim dodge the heck out of her since she actually has to hold and fire her rifles there.

Mami from Rebellion could do it, though. She'd turn him into swiss cheese with her absurd gun-spam, then tie him up to make him helpless before continuing to shoot him up for a 10-count.

I think the ribbon is going to be the decider here. If Mami manages to tie up Logan, then she can probably cause enough damage with the rifles to knock him out for a 10-count.
    ---

Sincerely,

Melchior, the Geddon Knight

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

I doubt Logan is getting anywhere near Tomoe; she can manifest dozens and dozens of those guns more or less instantly and fire them all simultaneously (she screws around a lot, presumably to save on soul gem magic, but we've seen her do a whole lotta guns all at the same time at least once) . Additionally, she's very mobile, and showed pretty good skills fighting multiple opponents in melee, not that she should need them for this. For that matter, Tiro Finale should at least KO Logan just fine, given that it pretty thoroughly annihilated Gertrud.

Anyway, I don't see Logan catching someone who can stay in the air as well as she can. He's not fast enough to pin her down. For Mami's part, it's just a matter of piling on more and more firepower until he stays down for a ten count.
    Last edited by BitVyper; 05-09-2014 at 08:58 PM.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands