Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Default Report: Jena Malone is CARRIE KELLEY in Batman v Superman

I'm not sure why BC is running as "confirmed" when it's just something a news reporter heard at this point, but hey where there's smoke there's fire...

What do we think?

I hope it's legit.

Kirk Montgomery has been reporting for local station WILX10 in Michigan regarding the shoot for Batman Vs Superman, telling us about a planned shoot with Lex Luthor and Bruce Wayne having a fist fight at a party scene, including military intervention.

But he does also confirm that Jena Malone will play Robin, which does seem to confirm the Carrie Kelley version of the character as appeared in Frank Miller and Klaus Janson‘s The Dark Knight Returns.

The comic has been cited for a number of scenes in this film, and does indicate, as in the title, a smack down fight between the two…
    http://www.bleedingcool.com/2014/10/...n-vs-superman/

I hope it's legit too, but every site I've seen this on is still saying it's a rumor.

I hope it is just a rumor. Not because I dislike Robin but there will be far too many characters in this movie which might lead to a little problem.

Ultimate Member

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/hea...source=twitter

The new report is that she's playing SOMEONE, but the Carrie Kelley thing is not confirmed. She could be Carrie, she could be Barbara Gordon, she could be Lucy Lane, or she could be some random made-up character. We just don't know yet.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

If this is legit, we can expect a new barrage of "BvS has too many characters!!!" posts.

Carrie Kelly wouldn't be too surprising though, considering the TDKR influences for the Batman half of things. If we have a Robin, I'd rather have Carrie than Tim or Damian, honestly. Plus Dick as Nightwing somewhere down the road.

Astonishing Member RobinFan4880's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vinsanity View Post
    I hope it is just a rumor. Not because I dislike Robin but there will be far too many characters in this movie which might lead to a little problem.
    Almost every character is going to be a cameo.

btw, this kind of reminds me, whatever happen to carrie kelley in comics?
    she just banished from Batman and Robin

Quote Originally Posted by RobinFan4880 View Post
    Almost every character is going to be a cameo.
    I don't think that's been confirmed, but I'd be really shocked if any heroes or villains but Superman, Batman, Lex and now maybe Robin have more screen time than 5 minutes.

This is fine. It at least prevents the fans of the male Robins from fighting amongst themselves.

I hope they at least mention Nightwing. if Bruce is in his 40s in BvS than Dick would be well into his 30s. He'd be a contemporary of the younger Superman and Wonder Woman.

where they filmed that one movie and half of that other one

I have no real strong feelings about this.

I doubt they will mention Dick/Nightwing. I'm going to bet they are going to combine all the Robins into one and that will be the one that died.

I'm not surprised if she is Kelley (she apparently dyed her hair red recently), but I am a bit disappointed. Mainly because I was hoping they would do a proper Batman family movie and it is sort of difficult to do that if you start with Kelley. Though once they showed their slate of DC movies and there were no plans for a new Batman one that pretty much killed my hopes for a Batman family movie anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    I doubt they will mention Dick/Nightwing. I'm going to bet they are going to combine all the Robins into one and that will be the one that died.

I'm not surprised if she is Kelley (she apparently dyed her hair red recently), but I am a bit disappointed. Mainly because I was hoping they would do a proper Batman family movie and it is sort of difficult to do that if you start with Kelley. Though once they showed their slate of DC movies and there were no plans for a new Batman one that pretty much killed my hopes for a Batman family movie anyway.
    Eh I'm glad that there isn't another Bat movie. Make an animated Bat fam flick

Good casting.
    "It is the dawn that brings the pain, the night that brings the dream."

"Come find me when you wake up."

I'd rather Barbara Gordon, because Barbara Gordon is awesome and should have her own movie.

... but there's always room for that later, I suppose.

BANNED

Man if their doing a version of Dark Knight returns I will mess my pants.It just sounds better and better to me.