Default Satanic Hell - a satirical dystopian epic

Hello. I'm a writer who's been working on this series for a couple years with a great team of artists and its finally complete. Satanic Hell is a seven-issue series about a metal band that gets trapped in a dystopian Texas run by a fanatical religious council. Basically, its their ultimate nightmare. The satirical epic will be released monthly starting November 19 on the indie publisher Alterna Comics through Comixology. Initially we had released a few issues by ourselves. It did well and we decided to release it through an established indie, so we redid the letters, gave it some new edits and a new cover. The team includes illustrator Kevin Enhart (215 Ink, Hound Comics), colorist Jimmy Kerast (Markosia, Akileos) and letterer E.T. Dollman (Image, Arcana, Ape). Here's a preview of the cover. If this looks cool to you, we would appreciate any support in spreading the word!

SH Cover new 01 609x900.jpg

Follow us on Facebook and @SatanicHell

Spectacular Member

That does actually sound pretty cool. Though, even for Batman and X-Men, I waited for the individual comics to get bundled into a trade paperback. So, I can't really promise to buy the individual issues.

Did anyone invent Comics Netflix yet? Like if I could just open my tablet while commuting and comics were magically there, then I would definitely read yours as soon as they came out.
    Why did so many mythic persons have magical powers and flowing white beards? http://www.electromagnate.net/