Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

Default Uncanny Avengers Volume 2 Roster Announced

To be written by Rick Remender with Daniel Acuna on art.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lick on, sweet prince. Sea Hound's Avatar

I wonder what will happen to sales now that he's lost three A-Listers. (Steve Rogers, Thor, and Wolverine.) gotta hurt.
    "Self has no time for this."

Spectacular Member

I'm conflicted, I really don't like the voice he gives alot of the characters, but I love the idea of someone doing something with counter-earth, and the thought of Jolt being in a book again.

I'm conflicted with this volume between the fact that I like the title but I'm a bit iffy on the fact that Havok is out yet Sabretooth of all people is in. Now I'm betting that the changes to Uncanny X-Men from AXIS Bendis was talking about was Havok joining Scott's team.

Spectacular Member

I'm pretty sure that Wanda is going to be the leader of this new human/mutant unity squad.

Let that thought percolate for a bit.

Rachel turned into Ahab's baby momma by Marvel. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurolegacy View Post
    I'm conflicted with this volume between the fact that I like the title but I'm a bit iffy on the fact that Havok is out yet Sabretooth of all people is in. Now I'm betting that the changes to Uncanny X-Men from AXIS Bendis was talking about was Havok joining Scott's team.
    Havok finally had enough of the "Unity Team" and went over to Team Cyclops?

He has seen the light!

Wish Rachel would come back to Team Cyclops but who knows, Cyclops may be having Rachel act as his eyes and ears at "that" school like how she spied for him during AvX when it was starting out.

Thank god no Havok. I don't think Remender is bad, but that character is with Remender is toxic. UA became hard to stomach, and Axis is just brutal. Hopefully this team turns out better. Roster seems a little more creative.

BANNED

LOL. Hahaha...the anger. Her and Wanda are supposed to be friends. Remender created this tension. It shouldn't even exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Thank god no Havok. I don't think Remender is bad, but that character is with Remender is toxic. UA became hard to stomach, and Axis is just brutal. Hopefully this team turns out better. Roster seems a little more creative.
    Maybe that rumor is going to turn out to be true from a while back.
    Good Marvel characters- Bring Them Back!!!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sea Hound View Post
    I wonder what will happen to sales now that he's lost three A-Listers. (Steve Rogers, Thor, and Wolverine.) gotta hurt.
    Yeah but Remender is getting the folks that will be in Avengers 2 with Vision and Quicksilver. With Scarlet Witch was already on the team so it sort of balances out. I see Marvel editorial is already making the push although I don't mind I actually like the lineup with the exception of Sabretooth who shouldn't be on a team with anyone inverted or not. Although I am biased because I like the Vision. Then again i tend to like B list lineups with the Avengers and Justice League because you can do more with them storywise.

I feel bad for the Rogue fans who were hoping that Rogue would be dropped from the lineup though.

Mighty Member

I notice that Rogue is the only X Man there.
    It seems pointless to keep the 'Uncanny' in the title.

I like this line-up so much better than the previous one. Looking forward to this.

Ultimate Member

Cleavage issue aside (stop it Marvel) I quite like the new Rogue/Wanda costumes. And it's obvious that Sabretooth is on this team because he's "inverted" and thus has a conscience now. Both the Avengers AND X-Men have a long history of letting people with "questionable" pasts join their ranks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    I like this line-up so much better than the previous one. Looking forward to this.
    Yea.. I'm very much interested in this. A part of me was hoping Deadpool would make his way onto a team like this, but no matter.

No Psylocke
    No me