Default - The Justice League -

Batman
    Superman
    G.L Hal
    Wonder Woman
    Firestorm
    Cyborg
    Hawkman

How does the Justice League do in place of the Avengers, from the Start of the Marvel now run to most current events? The League replaces Cap.America, Hyperion, Thor, Hulk, Blue Marvel, Spectrum and Iron Man on the full Hickman Avenger roster..

Plz remember that the Justice League will get integrated into the full Avengers roster. They will receive help from there Avenger teammates if the story or event called for it, during the Avengers original run.

Do they clear, fail or die trying?

Batman replaces Cap
    Superman replaces Hyperion
    G.L Hal replaces Thor
    Wonder Woman replaces Hulk
    Firestorm replaces Blue Marvel
    Cyborg replaces Iron Man
    Hawkman replaces Spectrum

Each replacement, replaces there respective counterpart that i just assigned in the above list in each team storyline or event that took place in Marvel now.

Hawkman.

Heh.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Hawkman.

Heh.
    Hawkman is cool!!

How they do as a team?

Batman replaces Cap---While Cap is a better leader, tactician and hand to hand fighter, I think Batman's infiltration capabilities, deductive abilities, arsenal and prep time skills make him more effective.
    Superman replaces Hyperion---Not that familiar with Hyperion.
    G.L Hal replaces Thor---GL is a lot more versatile, though Thor may have more raw power.
    Wonder Woman replaces Hulk---weird matchup. I would think of WW as more of the Thor equivalent.
    Firestorm replaces Blue Marvel---Don't know them.
    Cyborg replaces Iron Man---Iron Man seems much smarter so I think he is the better tech guy.
    Hawkman replaces Spectrum---Don't know much about Spectrum.

Each replacement, replaces there respective counterpart that i just assigned in the above list in each team storyline or event that took place in Marvel now.[/QUOTE]

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

They wouldn't be able to get through the Uncanny Avengers storyline with killing Exitar, since they wouldn't have access to Thor's axe (which wouldn't exist in the universe without Thor to have made sometime long, long ago).

As far as Jonathan's questions:

Spectrum can transform into any kind of energy, at basically any potency. When energy, she moves and reacts at lightspeed, and has feats for transforming to avoid lasers after they are fired. She can change her energy-type as desired. She can also fire potent energy blasts. She's usually given solo wins against the League in Rumbles that do not involve Wally West.

Blue Marvel is a black Superman+scientist kind of guy with some anti-matter powers thrown in. High-end class 100 strength (knocks the Sentry into orbit and stuns him), high-end class 100 durability, fractional light travel speed, some level of enhanced reactions, and he's Marvel Genius kind of smart.

Current Hyperion (there have been loads) is a guy with planet-buster strength and durability, high-level energy projection, extremely fast flight and some degree of enhanced reflexes.

They wouldn't be able to get through the Uncanny Avengers storyline with killing Exitar, since they wouldn't have access to Thor's axe (which wouldn't exist in the universe without Thor to have made sometime long, long ago).
    Please, PLEASE never speak of that blasted Jarnbjorn.
    It shits on continuity unlike anything I've ever seen.

*Oh, so Thor is now suddenly able to casually enchant an axe to one-shot kill Celestials, the same beings that his far more powerful dad (who was amped *twice* during the fight) couldn't cause any kind of damage whatsoever. Oh, and did we mention that the same Axe that one-shots Celestials only moderately injures Apocalypse?*

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Please, PLEASE never speak of that blasted Jarnbjorn.
    It shits on continuity unlike anything I've ever seen.

*Oh, so Thor is now suddenly able to casually enchant an axe to one-shot kill Celestials, the same beings that his far more powerful dad (who was amped *twice* during the fight) couldn't cause any kind of damage whatsoever. Oh, and did we mention that the same Axe that one-shots Celestials only moderately injures Apocalypse?*
    If I had a fork enchanted to kill a specific thing, it could totally kill the specific thing, then have trouble killing, say, a pillow case.

Since Apocalypse isn't a Celestial, and just uses Celestial tech, it'd make some kind of send that it wouldn't outright murder him like it would an actual Celestial.

Still stupid though.

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

I was not implying that I LIKE Jarnbjorn, but it does exist and certainly doesn't have any feats that contradict it's stupid capacity.