Default How To Get Away With Murder (ABC)

How to Get Away with Murder is an American serial legal drama series that premiered on ABC during the 2014–15 television season on September 25, 2014.[1] The series was created by Peter Nowalk, produced by Shonda Rhimes and distributed by ABC Studios. Viola Davis stars as a law professor at a prestigious Philadelphia university who, with her students, becomes entwined in a murder plot.[2] The series airs in the slot after Scandal on Thursdays at 10:00 p.m.[3]

The pilot was favorably received by critics, specifically praising Viola Davis' performance. The series premiere on September 25, 2014, had more than 14 million viewers on live broadcast, and over 20 million with DVR.[4]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_...ay_with_Murder

This show is so good. I love it. I think it's even better than Scandal. I just love the cast and the shows wardrobe department is on point especially with the leads.. Viola Davis kills it, she better win an Emmy or I'm going to be mad. Shanda Rhimes has to be some sort of genius.

Just caught episode 4 on hulu. What did you all think?

Also WB needs to hurry up cast Viola Davis as Amanda Waller for Suicide Squad. And might as well grab Billy Brown for Black Manta in Aquaman
    The J-man

Incredible Member a moment closer's Avatar

Yes, this show is becoming one of my favorites very quickly. I've never watched Scandal but I love Revenge and this may even be better. Good call for Waller casting, Vi is a superb actress.

Ultimate Member

Nah, not a fan of it, Scandal, Revenge, or Grey's Anatomy, basically another showing helping criminals get away with their crimes and making them the characters that we root for...sorry but that's not my type of show.

---most recent episode had an intriguing ending. The shocks don't stop. Hopefully this show and Scandal are in the same universe. There should be a crossover.

Viola Davis really deserves an Emmy nod.