Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
The Walking Dead TV show has the very same conundrum when it comes to keeping things or not keeping things from the source material for the sake of pace. Some criticisms are just kinda unavoidable. And like i said elsewhere we still don't know what the hell GRRM plan on doing in this situation.
Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
Only modification I would have made to the way it played out was make it clear that Bran had "seen" all of Littlefinger's machinations in the past, causing Sansa to accuse Baelish even about his involvement in getting her forcibly married to Tyrion instead of Loras and callously letting her take part of the blame for Joffrey's murder, when he was the one to help orchestrate it.

Bran is a deux machina, but once you have him holed up at the same place as Littlefinger, LF's secrets don't stay buried. It's just unavoidable.
Agreed with everything here. A lot of the issues pertaining to the show is just unavoidable. Some things have to be condensed, as it's too late to do anything else. Especially with Littlefinger. I would also argue that Petyr was traded in for Cersei. I do think Baelish should have lasted longer than Cersei, but i also believe they both should be deader than dead before the war, Cersei mostly.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Peril View Post
Am I the only one who thinks Cersei survives this?
How and why? Serious question.