Quote Originally Posted by remydat View Post
This didn't answer my question though. Who are you saying he killed that was innocent or not for the greater good?

It is what Bran hasn't done that is the issue. Bran knows about bad things that will happen and allows it to happen to apparently serve his ultimate destiny of being King. We don't know if it was for the greater good. You just assume it was. The only difference between his and Dany's messiah complex is that Dany had to actively take part in her quest for the throne while Bran just had to sit back and allow people to die that he could have possibly saved if he had spoken up.
I certainly don't think Jon Arryn deserved to die.

As far as Bran, firstly we don't necessarily know how much Bran knows or what level of ability he has to effect events. Secondly, even if he knows about it he's not the cause and not always able to even prevent it. And if his actions get save us from the Night King and Dany, then yeah... I'll happily assume they served the greater good.

And the big differnce between Bran and Dany's messiah complex is that it doesn't motivate Bran to murder any innocent people in his way. That's a big enough enough difference to not sweep under the rug.