Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
I think there story is done. Jon's getting his little happy ending where he gets to live free with the Wildlings and never has to deal with the bullshit of the Seven Kingdoms. Arya would have been decent just to see places like Asshai or something like that. But I don't think there is a worthwhile followup for either of them.

Meanwhile GRRM created like thousands of years of history that they can do. They can do an Aegon's Conquest story. A Robert's a Rebellion story. Dunk and Egg. The Age of Heroes and the original Long Night. They can do the BlackFyre rebellion. The Valyrian Empire and the Doom of Valyria. The First Men warring with the Children of the Forest.

I don't know if there is a need to follow up on these specific characters stories. If they ever did do a sequel I would almost assume it would be centuries in the future where we maybe just hear a little bit about what happened to them.
Elissa Farman would make a dope series.

I'd also like something set in the not so distant future, away from the characters of ASoIaF but close enough to count.