Page 225 of 555 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225226227228229235275325 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 8323

Thread: Game of Thrones

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    Might not be in the special effects budget for that, though.
    I think one main reason for the shorter seasons is so they can go balls to the wall with the SFX. Concentrating a 10-episode budget into 7.

It makes sense for Arya's arc that she's rediscovering humanity with Lannister soldiers.

Seeing Dany actually step foot on Westeros was a pretty powerful moment for everyone whose been waiting for a decade plus for it to happen

Quote Originally Posted by byc View Post
    It makes sense for Arya's arc that she's rediscovering humanity with Lannister soldiers.
    Assuming of course she doesn't slaughter them all.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I don't think she'll do that. Mainly because of the speech she gave the Frey men before she offed them. It shows she still has a sense of basic justice and humanity. At this point she's still intent on killing people who deserve it... though she may start to lose that at some point. (And I don't think Jaqen is done with her yet.)

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    All girls love Ed Sheeran.

BANNED

Good episode, but I thought the Ed Sheeran cameo was tacky.

So now that we know it's the ice zombies vs the fire zombies, who in the fire zombie army is going to take down the ice giants? The Hound?

I really hope we dont get back to Dany's being just the last seen of every episode delaying her stuff like they did before.

And the most disgusting scene in the GoT series goes tooooo..... cleaning poop at Maester University. That is some bad hazing.

Sansa and Snow maybe getting on with each other is way too predictable. Given that she said she learned some stuff i hope this is a trick by Sansa to try to setup Little Finger someway.

So any thoughts on what Littlefinger wants? Or what Sansa thinks he wants?

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    I guess the obvious answer might be to control the north through Sasha. He probably legit has the hots for her... but beyond that she's in a position to control the north if Jon were out of the picture.

Though I'm not entirely sure why he thinks he can get her to turn on him. Yeah, they may not entirely see eye to eye but it's hard to believe Sasha would turn on him for that alone especially given what's going on with the Walkers.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    It's really fucking obvious. He wants her. She's his second chance at Catelyn.

He's literally said that three times on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by byc View Post
    It's really fucking obvious. He wants her. She's his second chance at Catelyn.

He's literally said that three times on the show.
    I was discounting it for the exact reason that it's too obvious.

Extraordinary Member

Winterfell better get a Raven about Bran returning to the wall next episode.

I'm worried for Tyrion for the first time. I have a sinking feeling Greyjoy meant the imp's head as the 'gift' for Cercei. Hope for more Dinklage in future episodes.

The Arya scenes were brilliant.

Really liked the first episode. It kind of checked all the boxes of what I was looking for in the return of the show. From the opening with Arya to the closing scene with Dany, it was a nice "check in" episode that got us caught up, kind of the last breather before we're full steam ahead towards the series.

The most interesting story that I'm focusing on right now is Jaime. Since like Season 3, I've been yelling at the TV every time he comes on to make the "right" choice. Probably more so than any other character on the show, he's the one that is in the greatest conflict between good and evil. He is very much the person who pushed a child out a window, but he is also the guy who surrendered his honor and killed a king to save a kingdom. Now that Cersei is Queen, we're at the point where he has to make his final decision. I hope he ends up siding with his brother as there is no long future in saying with Cersei.

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Seeing the army of the dead is always BAD. ASS!. Arya was also bad ass. But like i said on twitter, i saw that Frey fiasco coming for over a season or 2 now. But it was still oh so satisfying. And i must ask where the hell did Euron get his ships? =/

Quote Originally Posted by C_Miller View Post

The most interesting story that I'm focusing on right now is Jaime. Since like Season 3, I've been yelling at the TV every time he comes on to make the "right" choice. Probably more so than any other character on the show, he's the one that is in the greatest conflict between good and evil. He is very much the person who pushed a child out a window, but he is also the guy who surrendered his honor and killed a king to save a kingdom. Now that Cersei is Queen, we're at the point where he has to make his final decision. I hope he ends up siding with his brother as there is no long future in saying with Cersei.
    i feel that if he hasn't by now he probably wont. And if he doe's it'll probably be to late for me to care. But then again i didn't like the character as much as everyone else, so there's that lol