Page 456 of 555 FirstFirst ... 356406446452453454455456457458459460466506 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 8323

Thread: Game of Thrones

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    At least Danny stayed true to Messandei. Lit the house and let it burn
    Greyworm should be mad. His bae didn't have to die. Dany could have burned that fleet last week apparently and she wouldn't have gotten caught in the first place.

I agree with others in Jon needs a big moment now. He cant just be handed the throne cause everyone likes him. He hasn't done jack hes been wandering around aimlessly this season in battle after battle.
    Tyrion has already been destroyed as a character. He literally has no purpose left. His cleverness completely abandoned him and he can die now.
    Bron has proven to be utterly useless unless theres some final twist that will gve us some closure on his arc. Seriously are we gonna end this series and not know what he was doing the whole time while Theon was fighting?
    At lease let Jon be the one to kill Dany or have to take out Drogon solo because someone else gets the mad Queen.
    Last edited by kidfresh512; 05-13-2019 at 05:15 AM.

This could be a fun heal turn if there were like, 3 episodes left or something.

If we got to see the chaos of a bunch of dothraki rapists running around the 7 kingdoms doing Dothraki things

Kinda touch base back in essos and show us **** went to hell when she left the various places.

Show us why Dany kinda sorta isn't the best at this ruler thing.

Instead we will probably get angsy jon face all episode
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

We going Vikings baby!

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post
    Greyworm should be mad. His bae didn't have to die. Dany could have burned that fleet last week apparently and she wouldn't have gotten caught in the first place.
    this is true. I was really shocked that was the strategy. Also, King's Landing melted like a Digiorno pizza
    The J-man

hahahaha

The writers of Wolverine Origins...don't forget.

Also last but not least, HBO wanted #GOT to run 10 seasons but DB Weiss and David Benioff needed to write and launch their Confederate love story.... which is no longer happening
    Last edited by Jabare; 05-13-2019 at 05:24 AM.
    The J-man

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    I think about all those people that called their daughter Daenerys or Khaleessi, terrible mistake! Now their child's name is synonimous with Darth Vader!
    Dany didn't do anything other than what was expected of her given the story's setting, the only reason it's a surprise to us is because the show spent all of these seasons telling us that she was different. Sure it seems horrifying to us that she casually slaughtered all of those innocent civilians, but the idea of a "clean" war where only active combatants are ever harmed exists only in our minds, and mass murder of civilians never stopped anyone from naming their kid Alexander or Julius.

That being said, if anyone out there is thinking of naming their kid Daenerys or Anakin or Worf or what have you, please don't. Your child is an actual human being that will have to live the rest of their lives with that name that you decided to give them on the basis of a TV show or movie that even you didn't even like by the end.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    Dany didn't do anything other than what was expected of her given the story's setting, the only reason it's a surprise to us is because the show spent all of these seasons telling us that she was different. Sure it seems horrifying to us that she casually slaughtered all of those innocent civilians, but the idea of a "clean" war where only active combatants are ever harmed exists only in our minds, and mass murder of civilians never stopped anyone from naming their kid Alexander or Julius.

That being said, if anyone out there is thinking of naming their kid Daenerys or Anakin or Worf or what have you, please don't. Your child is an actual human being that will have to live the rest of their lives with that name that you decided to give them on the basis of a TV show or movie that even you didn't even like by the end.
    That's exactly what I wanted to stress!

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

For a long time I have defended this show after season 5. only for the salty toxic fans to end up right. Just **** D&D sideways.
    Last edited by Madam-Shogun-Assassin; 05-13-2019 at 05:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Lol...Dany has been on this path for a good long while now. People just loved her too much to see it.
    As long as she was torching the right people nobody cared.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Madam-Shogun-Assassin View Post
    For a long time I have defended this show after season 5. only for the salty toxic fans to end up right. Just **** D&D sideways.
    I really don’t get what people are complaining about then. It’s been the same thing since season 5. Less episodes is literally the only difference.
    Last edited by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE; 05-13-2019 at 06:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidfresh512 View Post

I agree with others in Jon needs a big moment now. He cant just be handed the throne cause everyone likes him. He hasn't done jack hes been wandering around aimlessly this season in battle after battle.
    Tyrion has already been destroyed as a character. He literally has no purpose left. His cleverness completely abandoned him and he can die now.
    Bron has proven to be utterly useless unless theres some final twist that will gve us some closure on his arc. Seriously are we gonna end this series and not know what he was doing the whole time while Theon was fighting?
    At lease let Jon be the one to kill Dany or have to take out Drogon solo because someone else gets the mad Queen.
    Jon is not getting the Throne, he either dies or goes into exile.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bl00dwerK View Post
    As long as she was torching the right people nobody cared.
    Pretty much yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    This could be a fun heal turn if there were like, 3 episodes left or something.

If we got to see the chaos of a bunch of dothraki rapists running around the 7 kingdoms doing Dothraki things

Kinda touch base back in essos and show us **** went to hell when she left the various places.

Show us why Dany kinda sorta isn't the best at this ruler thing.

Instead we will probably get angsy jon face all episode
    Like I said before I don't care about Dani turning bad, it was just a HUGE leap for the show to make her go from burning enemy combatants and traitors to innocent civilians. She just never earned that heel turn.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    I really don’t get what people are complaining about then. It’s been the same thing since season 5. Less episodes is literally the only difference.
    Less episodes is huge though because it is making things rushed
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

I like Jon Snow, he's my favorite character, but even I think the way the treated Dany and her storyline was b.s. She stayed in Mareen to free the slaves. She constantly apologized for her father's actions and even put off the attack on kings landing to save people, but because her dragon and friend get killed and she hears some bells she goes nuts and starts nuking people? If they wanted this route to take they could have set it up better and drawn it out, instead of forced it in one episode.

Also what exactly did Varys do to betray her? Tell Jon that he's his fav?

Cersei cheated on Jamie, gave the order for the mountain to kill him, paid Bron to kill him, but he loves her? I really thought the whole leaving Brienne thing was a ploy because he felt he was the only one who could stop Cersei.

The mountain without his mask looked like a power ranger villian. Arya turning around felt very stupid, but liked that she and the hound had a moment.

A lot of this episode was focused on the people in kings landing and Dany burning people, felt redundant after a while. Like they could have spent the time writing better scenes for the character.

Euron and his arrows can kill a dragon on a boat with no problem, but now that he has dozens more he can't get a shot in?

Him being the only survivor and killing Jamie was just so stupid.

I was hoping that the scene with Tyrion freeing Jamie was a trap and as soon as he left the tent he would be surrounded by Dany and her men.

Jon is completely stupid and useless.

What was the point of Arya's training with the faceless men and that whole storyline? She did what exactly?

Cersei dies by falling rocks?

I thought I was ambivalent about how the show was going, but it's made me hate it now. I'm relieved to see everyone else is upset. Although I think the creators are of the mindset that not giving them what they want is automatically good. But often what audiences want is logic and cohesion.
    Last edited by Gaelforce; 05-13-2019 at 06:49 AM. Reason: Let's leave real life politics out of this

They've been hinting at Dany being the Mad Queen for a long time. But much like the death of the Night King it's not so much what happened but how it happened IMO this season is rushed the Night King should had been the big bad this season and they should had done one more year building to the fall Cersei and decent into madness for Deny.