Page 13 of 555 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113513 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

Incredible Member

Is Podrick Payne a total stud with the ladies in the books also, or just in the TV show?

What one silver stage worth in dollars, anyone know?

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post
    Is Podrick Payne a total stud with the ladies in the books also, or just in the TV show?

What one silver stage worth in dollars, anyone know?
    Just the series.

Fantastic Member

Littlefinger kissing lovely Laday Sansa...I DO NOT APPROVE. Hasn't Sana been through enough? Then again, Littlefinger my actually love her. Nah. The guy was in love with her mother but failed to win her heart. But Littlefinger being littlefinger refuses to acknowledge that he failed and wants Sansa instead. I think he just feels spiteful he didn't win the women he pursued and now wants the closet thing to it.

I mean, wasn't he going to be the leader of the most secure castle after marrying Lysa? Of course he will still probably be since he can tell a lie to the boy and become his "advisor" of sorts. In any case, that push was fantastic.

I was a bit surprised by Daenarys...kind of strange having all this talk against slavery but then ordering a dude to strip and do god knows what else. But all is well in Meeren

Quote Originally Posted by Daenarys Stormborn View Post
    I was a bit surprised by Daenarys...kind of strange having all this talk against slavery but then ordering a dude to strip and do god knows what else.
    Yeah, I'm sure he was hating every minute of it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by byc View Post
    Rose Leslie is very lovely. One thing that actually kind of bothered me. She's super thin. Which is fine and all in real life, but as a rugged Wilding probably should be thicker.
    I doubt food is easy to come by north of the wall...

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    I bet she regretted making that Moon Door before she went splat.
    I doubt she made it...

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    That and Sansa has that forbidden fruit factor.
    Does she? She's old enough to get married in this world.
    Last edited by dupersuper; 05-20-2014 at 02:18 AM.

I was a bit surprised by Daenarys...kind of strange having all this talk against slavery but then ordering a dude to strip and do god knows what else. But all is well in Meeren
    Considering the fact Daario had been flirting with Daenerys since the first time he met her, there's not much of a comparison to slavery in this scenario.

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    I doubt food is easy to come by north of the wall...
    Correct. Styr had mentioned how food south of the wall is nice and marbled in comparison to north of the wall. There's no reason to think Ygritte should be larger than she is.

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    Does she? She's old enough to get married in this world.
    Yeah, there isn't really a forbidden fruit factor. She's of high standing and is better looking than her mom, so Sansa is a satisfactory replacement for the deceased Catelyn Stark in Littlefinger's eyes.

Incredible Member

Why are these things burning in front of this inn in middle of the day and its not even that cold?

Last edited by gwhh; 04-26-2015 at 03:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsay Snow View Post
    Correct. Styr had mentioned how food south of the wall is nice and marbled in comparison to north of the wall. There's no reason to think Ygritte should be larger than she is.
    Osha wasn't as small. And Tormun Giantsbane is certainly no small man.

Irregardless, it's obvious that is because the actress is thin. Just like how "Reek" was in great shape for being beaten on for a year or so, and has a nice six pack abs.

BANNED

how old is sansa in the series?

if i remember, she's like 13-14 in the book

BANNED

about 15-16 looks like

I recall Sansa saying she was 13 when Robert visited Winterfell in the first episode of the series. So 15-16 now is probably right.

BANNED

That sort of is the point of the storyline, eh? Daenerys has a very naive and idealistic view about abolishing slavery, when in reality the common people have to obey every whim of their noble overlords anyway, so it makes little practical difference whether someone technically owns you or not, you are not free in any case.

BANNED

there is something to be said when everyone...from the Hand of the King, to the Queen, to the common folk refer to you as 'The Mountain' and everyone instantly knows who you are talking about

I like Prince Oberyn but he better be ready to throw down

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium View Post
    I like Prince Oberyn but he better be ready to throw down
    There's so much about him that reminds me of Antonio Banderas -- the accent, obviously, but also the swagger, the sense of confidence, the stylish and smooth sophisticate of a rogue. I really, really want him to dress up like Zorro to do battle with the Mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by byc View Post
    Osha wasn't as small. And Tormun Giantsbane is certainly no small man.
    Osha's fairly thin, she's just not as petite as Ygritte. Some people will naturally be larger than others, regardless of a similar diet.

Tormun's tall, but he doesn't look built. He has somewhat of a thin frame. No one would compare him to Sandor Clegane nor Drogo, let alone any of the bigger characters......Aside from the giants, I don't remember seeing any wildlings who have a built/thick frame.