Page 2 of 555 FirstFirst 1234561252102502 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by Hatbar View Post
    Hi Crimson Knight, I think they are all heading to Catelyn's sister at the Vale - I can't remember her name, just her son sucking on her prosthetic breast!
    As for Bran, his story doesn't involve much action, just travelling from A to B so they needed to jazz it up a bit for the TV show. I really enjoy his chapters in the book but he doesn't have as much material as the other to work with.
    Oh, alright, I understand that. Aryas' has a fair bit of that too, but at least there's a different dynamic, with her and the Hound, and some violence, or action, here and there.

You could be right there, though it wouldn't be too nice for Sansa there - much worse with clear conflict between personalities, if Arya. Still, I would've kept picturing just...Aunt, no one we've met, or any picture, just a person, an objective.

But, we'll likely find out in next episode what's what there.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

What's taking these White Walkers such a long time to get to the Wall?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Least they have an excuse. They're zombies. And not the running kind. Dany's whole arc just keeps dragging as slow as the White Walkers.

I've always just assumed that the white walkers are going to follow in the footsteps of the winter that's coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Maybe theyre heading the wrong direction?

Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Least they have an excuse. They're zombies. And not the running kind. Dany's whole arc just keeps dragging as slow as the White Walkers.
    Daernerys: Well, excuuuse me!, but those Dragons take a long time to grow, ya know!

Ah, least there's this - asked about King's Landing, or going there, for Sundays' episode, in of promo, so that's something, ah? Excited me, anyway. Idea of her, and her Dragons moving onto the place, attacking, conquering, all that.

Mother Of Dragons VS Tywin and cco.

Tyrion and Dragons!

BANNED

I'd love to see some White Walkers vs Dragon action

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    Daernerys: Well, excuuuse me!, but those Dragons take a long time to grow, ya know!

Ah, least there's this - asked about King's Landing, or going there, for Sundays' episode, in of promo, so that's something, ah? Excited me, anyway. Idea of her, and her Dragons moving onto the place, attacking, conquering, all that.

Mother Of Dragons VS Tywin and cco.

Tyrion and Dragons!
    You know Dany, there is a way to help them grow a little faster

You know Dany, there is a way to help them grow a little faster
    DT: But Steaks 'R' Us were out of portable cows.

Spectacular Member

If you look at this map you can see how long Danaerys' trip has been and the ways she still has to go before she makes it to Westeros.

Dany's story is the dullest of the lot. I much prefer the scheming at Kings Landing and the spooky goings on in the North.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hatbar View Post
    Dany's story is the dullest of the lot. I much prefer the scheming at Kings Landing and the spooky goings on in the North.
    Honestly Dany is one of those characters where she'd be decent in any work of fantasy fiction other than Game of Thrones since, to me, she seems out of place when compared to the rest. If you take out the sex scenes then her arc would be more suitable as a Disney movie.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by darima80 View Post
    If you look at this map you can see how long Danaerys' trip has been and the ways she still has to go before she makes it to Westeros.
    There's no way that Westeros can be as big as the scale of that map claims, given how quickly the characters seem to be able to travel around.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    There's no way that Westeros can be as big as the scale of that map claims, given how quickly the characters seem to be able to travel around.
    A wizard did it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOn View Post
    If they adhered to the book timeline of three years you would be right, but they haven't really aknowledged significant passage of time in the show other than the reference of ''months'' passing between events. And hell, that would explain Bronn looking older and older.
    I'd love to see some White Walkers vs Dragon action
    I'm pretty sure that's how the series is going to climax. A Song of Ice vs Fire.