Page 205 of 555 FirstFirst ... 105155195201202203204205206207208209215255305 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 8323

Thread: Game of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by Drz View Post
    I have a question for everyone, do you guys think Sansa made sure the North would rally behind Jon Snow and not her? She was smiling for Jon and smiled at Peter Baelish, who in return was irked by the North.
    I'm not sure Sansa really made sure of anything .... she just sat there.

She did smile, and that's understandable given that everyone is willing to unite behind the Stark banner. I assume her biggest worry wasn't whether or not they would unite behind her but whether or not they would unite behind the Starks at all. And at least for the moment, uniting behind her and Jon effectively is the same thing.

But yeah... they likely are trying to build tension between Sansa and Jon, and I'm sure Peter will do everything in his power to stir that up. She also likely knows that Jon is threat to Peters goals now... down the line that's going to be a major problem. Whether or not Sansa ends up adding to the problem or helping to resolve it I imagine will be her arc for the remainder of the show.

I have a question for everyone, do you guys think Sansa made sure the North would rally behind Jon Snow and not her? She was smiling for Jon and smiled at Peter Baelish, who in return was irked by the North.
    Sansa smiled because she got to outmaneuver Petyr Baelish, but she likely knows there will be consequences for that. The Vale is tied to the North, but Littlefinger is working with a King he can't control.

I'm guessing a Cersei/Euron alliance is in the cards. Cersei has to at least put up a fight, and without allies she'll go too quickly.

As an aside, I have to say this episode solidified why my fave character is Cersei. She's always entertaining, and so well acted and 3 dimensional. Lena Heady is great. She also has the best fashion sense in all of Planetos. Mad Queen Cersei is going to be a joy to watch.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Venom View Post
    Sansa smiled because she got to outmaneuver Petyr Baelish, but she likely knows there will be consequences for that. The Vale is tied to the North, but Littlefinger is working with a King he can't control.
    I think Littlefinger half expected it to happen, he's got backup plans for days, Im sure he knew that Jon getting the North behind him was a strong possibility

its not ideal, but I dont think it screws his goals up in the long term

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by byc View Post
    Some people just don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Best joke I have heard so far ........ "That give a whole new meaning to Kings Landing"

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Plus the story is in the home stretch, payoffs are LONG overdue, nothing "fan service" about it.
    Exactly. There are only 13 more episodes left in the series. They had to start wrapping up plots to make room for the war for the Iron Throne and then the war with the White Walkers. They are heading into the home stretch and can not have all these dangling plots line still hanging out there.

There was nothing fan service about it. It was getting things set up for the home stretch.

High Sparrow was the last decent villain we had left.
    I'm glad of his departure. The entire religious takeover of King's Landing was momentum killing throughout the season.

So I say screw him.

Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    Lyanna Mormont is awesome. It can't be said enough.

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by simbob4000 View Post
    Is Brienne of Tarth off shooting a Star Wars movie already? It seems weird she hasn't shown up at all after the escape. Seems like she should have at least been there for the ending.
    TVGuide.com's recap joked that she and Pod are, like Gendry, still rowing.

BANNED

can we talk about Dario and his feelings?

I think Tywin would have applauded at Cersei's bombing of the Sept of Baelor. However, he certainly wouldn't have let things get to that level that it needed such an action.
    Yeah, Tywin would never have unleashed the Faith Militant in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Venom View Post
    Baelish is actually in a dangerous but powerful position. He doesn't have any support in the North, Jon, and little with Sansa. Yet, he commands the Vale's force (with Bronze Yohn Royce in charge of the tactics), so the possibility of withdrawing that support at a key time is immensely powerful. Baelish is so close to his ultimate goal, and he's willing to do anything. It makes him the most dangerous piece on the board.

Is it me or Littlefinger just spoiled his whole plan to Sansa? I mean from my pov he totally screwed himself over by revealing his (beautiful picture) plan to her.
    "By force of will he turns his gaze upon the seething horror bellow us on the hillside.
    Yes, he feels the icy touch of fear, but he is not cowed. He is Superman!"

BANNED

Some people just don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Surprised they never showed the body.

All the actors and extras were disappointed when the actual Sept set wasn't blown up but CGed instead.