Page 25 of 555 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125525 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

BANNED

Incredibles was right do not monologue.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    Incredibles was right do not monologue.
    When facing against a murder machine like The Mountain. Kill him, don't talk

Quote Originally Posted by dupersuper View Post
    He clumsily beheaded a man and burned two children alive...
    Oh yeah. I totally forgot about the miller's kids and him botching the execution. I withdraw my defense.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

BANNED

as long as they have the princess, ellaria is safe.

i'm wandering how much of oberyn's daughters we'll see next season. i think the only person they haven't cast yet is the prince doran's daughter

Incredible Member

I thought at first she was laughing at the craziness of the situation?

But than again I think she may have gone a bit crazy at the end of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    I prefer the term absolutely barking stars.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by 7thangel View Post
    as long as they have the princess, ellaria is safe.

i'm wandering how much of oberyn's daughters we'll see next season. i think the only person they haven't cast yet is the prince doran's daughter
    I didn't think they had done final casting for any of the Martells, but rather that they were making calls for Doran, Areo Hotah, Obara Sand, Tyene Sand, and Nymeria Sand, as well as Trystane. No sign (yet) of Arianne or *gag* Darkstar.

But I'm betting that Arianne is definitely in the mix. It may just be that they already KNOW who they'll have playing her so they don't need to do a casting call.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jmacq1 View Post
    I didn't think they had done final casting for any of the Martells, but rather that they were making calls for Doran, Areo Hotah, Obara Sand, Tyene Sand, and Nymeria Sand, as well as Trystane. No sign (yet) of Arianne or *gag* Darkstar.

But I'm betting that Arianne is definitely in the mix. It may just be that they already KNOW who they'll have playing her so they don't need to do a casting call.
    oops, that's what i meant. my bad

i was also thinking that they already know who they want to play her, since she plays a larger role

Fantastic Member

The problem with watching game of thrones, is that if you had read the book, then there is very few surprises.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Acecool View Post
    The problem with watching game of thrones, is that if you had read the book, then there is very few surprises.
    Makes me glad I hardly read the books

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by gwhh View Post
    I thought at first she was laughing at the craziness of the situation?

But than again I think she may have gone a bit crazy at the end of the show.
    For all we know it could be a little bit of both.

Extraordinary Member

sooo no one going to comment on sansa cosplaying as the villain from FFVIII?

Seriously all we needed a Latin chorus

BANNED

Makes me glad I hardly read the books
    How do you hardly read a book?

"Page 1 .. page 2 .. boring page .. skip page .. skip page .. page with interesting word .. boring page .. page 8 .. who the hell is sansa .. page 9 .. ".

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Deadxman View Post
    sooo no one going to comment on sansa cosplaying as the villain from FFVIII?
    I think she's basically cosplaying as her mother to manipulate Littlefinger.

Quote Originally Posted by Spear of Bashenga View Post
    Oh yeah. I totally forgot about the miller's kids and him botching the execution. I withdraw my defense.
    You also forgot Theon was about to rape Osha before Maester Luwin walked in and stopped him.

Theon's a prick, many people seem to forget that. On a minor note, I remember him being disrespectful toward Jon Snow early in the series. That's not on the same level as the murder of children and attempted rape, but it shows a bit of Theon's character.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsay Snow View Post
    You also forgot Theon was about to rape Osha before Maester Luwin walked in and stopped him.

Theon's a prick, many people seem to forget that. On a minor note, I remember him being disrespectful toward Jon Snow early in the series. That's not on the same level as the murder of children and attempted rape, but it shows a bit of Theon's character.

He only killed 2!

He is way behind the Mountain

It not like he tortures people or have his dogs tear them apart. Unlike some Bastards I know.