Page 4 of 521 FirstFirst 123456781454104504 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 7815

Thread: Game of Thrones

  1. #46
    The King is behind you... byc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Robin and Lysa, insane as always.

  2. #47
    The King is behind you... byc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Baelish looking uncomfortable is quite hilarious.

    Lysa is a screamer.

    Sansa's nightmare never ends.

    Oberyn not whoring?! How can this be?!

    Pod's only good at whoring and killing apparently.
    Last edited by byc; 05-04-2014 at 06:38 PM.

  3. #48
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,418

    Default

    Please....give me a sign that Hodor is still alive!!

  4. #49
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,418

    Default

    Jon Snow's here to save the daaaaaay!

  5. #50
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,418

    Default

    Hodor wins. Fatality!

  6. #51
    The King is behind you... byc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Hodor smash!

  7. #52
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,418

    Default

    Karl is DOA

  8. #53
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,418

    Default

    Yeeeesh.....

  9. #54
    The King is behind you... byc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Nice little fight between Jon and Karl.

    Rast got Ghosted.

  10. #55
    The King is behind you... byc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    984

    Default

    Did I miss the Eyrie during the intro? A lot happened there. I did turn away for a second...

  11. #56
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    What's taking these White Walkers such a long time to get to the Wall?
    There is a reason for that in the books. The show will probably touch on it late this season or sometime next.

    In the meantime, though, you can just assume their leader, Maul Walker, is a very patient fellow.

  12. #57
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    There is a reason for that in the books. The show will probably touch on it late this season or sometime next.

    In the meantime, though, you can just assume their leader, Maul Walker, is a very patient fellow.
    I say waiting until the humans start killing themselves is a good strategy. Take out the enemy while they're weakened.

  13. #58
    BANNED
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jared View Post
    There is a reason for that in the books. The show will probably touch on it late this season or sometime next.

    In the meantime, though, you can just assume their leader, Maul Walker, is a very patient fellow.
    Would it be too big of a spoiler? Can you say it under spoiler tags?

  14. #59
    of House Bolton Ramsay Snow's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    345

    Default

    Finally, we're getting Yara Greyjoy and her cadre of assassins vs Ramsay Snow next week.


    Quote Originally Posted by Daenarys Stormborn View Post
    THIS THIS THIS. A Thousand Times this! But I do find myself more interested in Stannis and the Red Woman this season than I did earlier seasons. I honestly had no clue what was up with his story-line for quite awhile, and have never found myself even a bit enamored during scenes with wtv his right hand guy is called...the smuggler.

    The scenes with Davos Seaworth are fantastic. Liam Cunningham is one of the best actors on the show.


    Quote Originally Posted by Daenarys Stormborn View Post
    I liked the female wilding that was with Bran though. A shame she's gone.

    She's with Bran's younger brother, so one would assume she'll be shown again sometime in the future.



    Quote Originally Posted by byc View Post

    Pod's only good at whoring and killing apparently.

    Pod is a multi-talented fellow. He can also deal with armor, among other things. He's just not a cook nor a horse-rider of any particular renown.

  15. #60
    Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    604

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Legato View Post
    Tommen looks completely out of place when compared to the rest of his family. He's probably the least morally corrupt of the lot
    Tommen and Marcella are lucky that Cercei didn't manage to mess them up.In the books,Joffrey was just a male Cercei.In the show it's clear that Cercei spoiled the kid and gave him the wrong idea about being a king.Hell,the guy looked capable to surpass Aerys II and he was just a boy.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

    Previously known as Nefarius

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •