Page 417 of 555 FirstFirst ... 317367407413414415416417418419420421427467517 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 8323

Thread: Game of Thrones

Jaime with the fake heel turn. #Queenslayer
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Tyrion is too guiltridden for his role in the deaths of Tommen and his sister. He’s going to betray Dany and push Jon for the throne just to keep that baby alive. Only the baby and almost certainly Cersei gotta die since the prophesy says she can only have 3 kids Honestly I’m fine with the Night King being anti-climatic if they bring it next episode. The Lannister threat has always been more interesting and important than the zombies imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    Jaime with the fake heel turn. #Queenslayer
    Yeah, that's what i figured, i'm pretty sure that he would get the kill.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Yep. He's either planning on killing her and just figuring there's no way he does that and gets out alive a second time, or he's planning on offing himself after the deed, figuring he won't be able to live with said necessary deed. Either way he knows he won't be able to be with Brienne tries to spare her in the "I'll make you mad at me so hopefully losing me will hurt less" way.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    So Euron has inherited Ramsay's "god-tier plot armor villain powers" it would seem.
    Terrible writing, lol

Hopefully the "Break Her Heart To Save Her" won't bite in the ass as badly as it did with Tyrion.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Burn King’s landing. Burn them all!
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    Tyrion is too guiltridden for his role in the deaths of Tommen and his sister. He’s going to betray Dany and push Jon for the throne...
    Um, yeah that cat's out of the bag lol. But how you figure Tyrion was responsible for Tommen and his sister tho??

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    I was personally hoping the NK would return and kill everyone. I mean just kill these fuckin idiots already lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    Um, yeah that cat's out of the bag lol. But how you figure Tyrion was responsible for Tommen and his sister tho??
    Tyrion sent Marcella to Dorne so he would feel guilty about that. Tommen though I don't see anything he did to cause.

Not sure why Jon felt so compelled to tell Sansa and Arya. They are still family. I felt a little cheated that we didn't get to see their reactions.

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    Frankly, I'm OK with that at this point.

Jesus, Sansa. Has any Stark in history ever broken their word that fast and with that little prompting?

But at least my prediction of King Gendry came one step closer to reality.

Cleganebowl also came one step closer, as the Hound heads south to deal with "unfinished business." And Arya has some too. She's not going to kill Cersei, but she's going to kill somebody big, using her face-stealing trick. Maybe Qyburn. Maybe Euron. Maybe Jamie, if he's serious about going back to Cersei. Which is a baffling decision, if true. He's grown more as a character than that.

I don't think Jon is going to make it through this alive now, either.

So, among those people trashing this episode, how many are going to be right back here this time next week? Show of hands? Myself, I recognize the storytelling problems, but I wonder if anyone could have done any better? I still consider it one of my top 5 TV shows of all time. But maybe from now on TV adaptations should be confined to stories that have already been written.

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

I'm on west coast time, but I'm not watching it, so apparently this episode confirms most of the rumors. My sister is literally screaming at me on the phone over what happened and I'm like,...well lolz. I'm just glad I bowed out when I did. But cheer up, we got 3 awesome spin offs coming to cleanse our mouths of D&D's BS.

Oh and I guarantee D&D's Confederate won't get made now.

Overall good episode.

My biggest nitpicks though were near the end when Tyrion was talking to Cersei about her baby. Euron was there and should be wondering right now how Tyrion knew she was pregnant since Euron believes its his child and there would be no way for Tyrion to know. If this isn't dealt with next episode then we have a massive case of plot induced stupidity.

And then, where were they? Kings landing has always been shown to be in a forested green type area not an arid desert type of area.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    And Arya has some too. She's not going to kill Cersei, but she's going to kill somebody big, using her face-stealing trick.
    I still think she's going to become Cersei and end up ruling as Queen of the Seven Kingdoms as way to stop more wars as both Jon and Dany will have been eliminated in some fashion leaving only Cersei. Jamie will get the kill with Arya looking on and she'll then take her face.