Page 434 of 555 FirstFirst ... 334384424430431432433434435436437438444484534 ... LastLast
Results 6,496 to 6,510 of 8323

Thread: Game of Thrones

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    The "happily ever after" ending would be Jon and Dany getting married and ruling the kingdom together. Not gonna happen.
    LOL, no way in hell hahahaha

The most believable "good" ending would be Jon on the Iron Throne and bringing peace to Westeros, with something tragic happening to Dany.
    My hopeful ending to an extent. Only because it would feel like an actual ending (you can fan theory the wheel keeps on turning basically. Don't have to wrap up as much).

Only I want Dany to die FOR something. Not due to treachery or someone on the "good guys" kills her. Like... she dies to protect Jon or something and in her dying breath, tells him to break the wheel or someshit.

So bsaically, the story ends with Jon on the throne, looking depressed as hell lol. Fun.

Most likely ending is that both Jon and Dany end up dead, and either some random third person ends up on the Iron Throne or no one ends up on it.
    Which seems shitty because there isn't enough time to make that work on screen "politically." All the kingdoms agree what to do in one episode? Eh....
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Maybe Dani burns King’s Landing to the ground, says **** this, grabs Jon & they fly off in the sunset off into exile.

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    Maybe Dani burns King’s Landing to the ground, says **** this, grabs Jon & they fly off in the sunset off into exile.
    My fanfic "fun" ending, that is what happens lol. Except without taking Jon.

She simply burns KL to the ground out of spite. Fs off back to Daario in Essos lol

Jon refuses the throne, F's off to live with the wildings. He is done with the lies and politics in the seven kingdoms.

All these "smart" political people are stuck not knowing what to do, AND the threat of Dany and Drogon still being out there amassing power in Essos looms over them

the end

End credit scene, Drogon lays eggs. DUM DUM DUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

never going to happen but i'd love it

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

One hypothetical thing to consider though... would the masses as a whole believe that Jon is the rightful heir to the Iron Throne?

Right now the handful of people who know trust Jon and Brans word, but for a lot of other people that might not be enough.

With only 2 episodes left, that probably won't be a problem. But if we hypothetically had another season, I imagine Jon being on the throne potentially leads to another civil war since I'm sure plenty of people would demand more proof than the word of Jons brother and best friend.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

One hypothetical thing to consider though... would the masses as a whole believe that Jon is the rightful heir to the Iron Throne?

Right now the handful of people who know trust Jon and Brans word, but for a lot of other people that might not be enough.

With only 2 episodes left, that probably won't be a problem. But if we hypothetically had another season, I imagine Jon being on the throne potentially leads to another civil war since I'm sure plenty of people would demand more proof than the word of Jons brother and best friend.
    Would there even be any armies big enough in Westeros for there to even be a war?

Didn't Sam find the piece of paper?

Plus Reed is still theoretically alive.

Do you think anyone will care? The North do not like or trust Dani and have wanted Jon to be king for some time now. Sam could be telling a boldface lie and they'd run with it bc it serves their purposes

Extraordinary Member

There’s a lot to support it

-the annulment
    -the timing of Ned coming back with a child
    -the Kingsguard guarding Lyanna
    -Ned’s reputation of being honorable

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Didn't Sam find the piece of paper?

Plus Reed is still theoretically alive.
    Sam found evidence that Jon's parents set up house together, but that doesn't necessarily prove that Jon is actually their child. THat's where Bran needed to fill in the gaps.

Again, it's probably a moot point though. With 2 episodes left I'm sure anyone that hears the news will automatically believe it's true. THere's no time to really do anything else with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Do you think anyone will care? The North do not like or trust Dani and have wanted Jon to be king for some time now. Sam could be telling a boldface lie and they'd run with it bc it serves their purposes
    I don't think anyone in the North will care. But anyone in Westeros who might have their own designs for the Iron Throne might dispute it. Most probably would prefer Jon to Dany or Cersi... so yes in the short term Jon being a heir likely serves most peoples purposes just fine. Down the line, that might change.

Course, there is no down the line at this point so again it's moot.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    There’s a lot to support it

-the annulment
    -the timing of Ned coming back with a child
    -the Kingsguard guarding Lyanna
    -Ned’s reputation of being honorable
    - Reed's still alive
    - 3ER can bring up various things no one should know to prove he can do the things he does.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Exactly. What houses are even still functioning at this point besides House Stark?

Quote Originally Posted by Arsenal View Post
    This would be the best for me. I want to see Jon realizing that Dany is his family, that she is so alone and needs his love and understanding. And she realizing that nothing of that power means anything without love and humanity. But yes, burn KL and Cersei/Euron first please.

Of course we can't have nice things, so D&D will go for total misery like usual. Meh, talk about being totally predictable.

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Which seems shitty because there isn't enough time to make that work on screen "politically." All the kingdoms agree what to do in one episode? Eh....
    You act like this feat is beneath the writers, BWAHAHAHA!!!!

My fanfic "fun" ending, that is what happens lol. Except without taking Jon.

She simply burns KL to the ground out of spite. Fs off back to Daario in Essos lol

Jon refuses the throne, F's off to live with the wildings. He is done with the lies and politics in the seven kingdoms.

All these "smart" political people are stuck not knowing what to do, AND the threat of Dany and Drogon still being out there amassing power in Essos looms over them

the end

End credit scene, Drogon lays eggs. DUM DUM DUMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

never going to happen but i'd love it
    I would genuinely enjoy that ending.along with her being pregnant. Jon basically being Aemon 2.0
    Last edited by Emperor-of-Dragons; 05-08-2019 at 09:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer01 View Post
    This would be the best for me. I want to see Jon realizing that Dany is his family, that she is so alone and needs his love and understanding. And she realizing that nothing of that power means anything without love and humanity. But yes, burn KL and Cersei/Euron first please.

Of course we can't have nice things, so D&D will go for total misery like usual. Meh, talk about being totally predictable.
    That's the thing though, Dani didn't even have a lot of fans. Or at least just as many haters as she did fans. But she's being so badly written haters started defending her. IMO that's how bad her arc has gotten. Plus D&D is ham fisting the ending.