Page 440 of 555 FirstFirst ... 340390430436437438439440441442443444450490540 ... LastLast
Results 6,586 to 6,600 of 8323

Thread: Game of Thrones

For honor... Madam-Shogun-Assassin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    There is a better chance Ghost and whatever the other wolf out nowhere with a pack of direwolves than an army of dragons lol

aka zero % chance both ways
    I said this elsewhere, but with GoT seasons 5-8 what you see is what you get, there's no "Lightbringer", no Stoneheart, the north don't remembers ****, the long night, Dorne, the Karstarks, Stannis, and Umbers are all cases of what you see (or don't). Is what you get.

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Madam-Shogun-Assassin View Post
    Jon likely snitches on Varys
    Makes sense, I guess. If that's the case he deserves to die for being that dumb.

I said this elsewhere, but with GoT seasons 5-8 what you see is what you get, there's no "Lightbringer", no Stoneheart, the north don't remembers ****, the long night, Dorne, the Karstarks, Stannis, and Umbers are all cases of what you see (or don't). Is what you get.
    +no reed
    I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Ultimate Member

The Winterfell plot in S5 falls apart completely without the "Northern Conspiracy" from the books.

There's simply no "deeper" meaning anymore, it's all surface level.

Quote Originally Posted by abulafia View Post
    +no reed
    I held out cause he MIGHT show up in episodes 5 or 6. I doubt it, but I'm just covering my ass lol

dsmp31dqfex21.jpg

The memes tho

So, regarding way-out-there theories, one caught my attention.

Back when Jorah and Tyrion were traveling through Valeria on their way to see Dany, they witness Drogon flying above. This was during the time he had "run away" from Dany. The crazy theory is that Drogon went to Valeria to lay eggs. It is established in the books that dragons are asexual and do not need to mate with another to reproduce. So, the theory goes on to say that by the time the Battle of Winterfell occurs, these eggs may have hatched and there could be more dragons roaming around undiscovered, waiting for Dany and Drogon to fetch them for the final battle at King's Landing.

Sounds a bit too convenient. But we saw Tyrion and Jorah gaze up at Drogon -- perhaps for a reason.
    Original join date: sometime in 2002

Quote Originally Posted by hulahulk View Post
    So, regarding way-out-there theories, one caught my attention.

Back when Jorah and Tyrion were traveling through Valeria on their way to see Dany, they witness Drogon flying above. This was during the time he had "run away" from Dany. The crazy theory is that Drogon went to Valeria to lay eggs. It is established in the books that dragons are asexual and do not need to mate with another to reproduce. So, the theory goes on to say that by the time the Battle of Winterfell occurs, these eggs may have hatched and there could be more dragons roaming around undiscovered, waiting for Dany and Drogon to fetch them for the final battle at King's Landing.

Sounds a bit too convenient. But we saw Tyrion and Jorah gaze up at Drogon -- perhaps for a reason.
    Yeah, mindofshadow already addressed that. But I mean at this point anything could happen. At best tho that my be a epilogue stinger. The camera pans over a nest and we see eggs hatching.

Yeah, mindofshadow already addressed that. But I mean at this point anything could happen. At best tho that my be a epilogue stinger. The camera pans over a nest and we see eggs hatching.
    and that ending only works if a Targaryan is alive to see them

So Jon or Dany has to find them
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member AndrewCrossett's Avatar

Dragons are able to sense Targaryen blood in a person, and that's probably why the Targs practiced incest so much... if they allowed too much outside blood into the family, the Targaryen blood might be too diluted to maintain the bond with the dragons. Obviously there can be some dilution, since Jon's parents were not incestuous and the dragons are (were) fine with him.

But at this point if there are more dragons, the only way they will be useable going forward is if the last two Targaryens mate and produce heirs. I don't see Jon and Dany marrying and living happily ever after, so if there are more dragons I figure they will get used now rather than in the future.

Savior of the Universe Flash Gordon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    He already executed, half a dozen people for treason. Including a lil boy.
    Ollie wasn't a little boy any more at that point, and he was too far down his road. He plunged a knife into Jon's heart, and twisted it.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    Ugh, Cleganebowl. Not sure why people are so fixated on that. The Mountain isn't even really Gregor Clegane anymore. Would he even recognize his brother?
    I don't get why Cleganebowl is so important. Honestly the Hound's story could easily just end with him living at Winterfell and helping Arya again, or joining Jon's cause.

The idea that he HAS to fight his brother makes me NOT want it to happen. It's too clean.

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewCrossett View Post
    Dragons are able to sense Targaryen blood in a person, and that's probably why the Targs practiced incest so much... if they allowed too much outside blood into the family, the Targaryen blood might be too diluted to maintain the bond with the dragons. Obviously there can be some dilution, since Jon's parents were not incestuous and the dragons are (were) fine with him.

But at this point if there are more dragons, the only way they will be useable going forward is if the last two Targaryens mate and produce heirs. I don't see Jon and Dany marrying and living happily ever after, so if there are more dragons I figure they will get used now rather than in the future.
    I wish they'd just have Jon and Dany get married and live happily with Drogon having a huge liter of rugrat dragons running around.

Arya and the Hound pick up the Brotherhood Without Banners concept and ride around righting wrongs.

I want some happiness in my narratives!