Page 45 of 555 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595145545 ... LastLast

Thread: Game of Thrones

BANNED

for our non book reading friends, ill try and keep this as spoiler free as I can

Jonathan Pryce will be playing what is essentially the Pope of the Church of the Seven, but his leadership will make things very difficult for the Crown

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    Trust me, if they follow the books, it's even BETTER than what you're thinking about!

It may not happen this season, or even the next. But trust me, it is going to be SO worth the wait.
    Ah, I'm not imagining anything specific, just the beautifully, wondrously adstract notion of something horrible happening to her. Humiliation, pain, death, dethroning, losing Lannister name, exile... anything really, but makkes me even giddier to hear what you say!

Jonathan Pryce gets to play the man who totally effs up Cersei Lannister's day. Can't wait.

Is that all the new actors for the show? What about Arianne Martell?

I'd have to assume Elia Sand will be included this season, but her casting doesn't seem to have been announced yet. Oberyn Martell mentions having named one of his daughters after his sister, while talking to Cersei Lannister a couple episodes before the Oberyn-Gregor fight.

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsay Snow View Post
    I'd have to assume Elia Sand will be included this season, but her casting doesn't seem to have been announced yet. Oberyn Martell mentions having named one of his daughters after his sister, while talking to Cersei Lannister a couple episodes before the Oberyn-Gregor fight.
    Yeah, so hopefully that means that this is not a complete list of the new characters for the season.

Arianne Martell in particular should be in this season, unless they're just going to hold her back for another season.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Great bit of Cosplay:

Beth Hart - Fire On The Floor CD Review

Beth Hart February 23rd, 2017 Boston, MA Concert Review

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

That's excellent.

Yeah, so hopefully that means that this is not a complete list of the new characters for the season.

Arianne Martell in particular should be in this season, unless they're just going to hold her back for another season.
    I am wondering what they plan to do with Tyrion this season with no Griff, Young Griff, or the other cast.

Quote Originally Posted by strathcona View Post
    I am wondering what they plan to do with Tyrion this season with no Griff, Young Griff, or the other cast.
    I don't understand what you mean by Griff. Are you referring to Podrick, or his ol' fighting buddy?

Sure we'll see him with Brienne, looking for Sansa or Arya.

Not sure about the other chap.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson Knight View Post
    I don't understand what you mean by Griff. Are you referring to Podrick, or his ol' fighting buddy?
    He means the new characters Tyrion meets in A Dance with Dragons, which happens after he murders his father and sails across the Narrow Sea.

Quote Originally Posted by strathcona View Post
    I have a feeling the show will spoilers:
    focus Tyrion's story mostly on his time with Jorah and their slave-trading adventures together, seeing as they have cast Yezzan zo Qaggaz
    end of spoilers.
    Last edited by the_coldest_sun; 07-30-2014 at 09:41 PM.

BANNED

Maisie Williams has an opinion about "snobby book readers"

"I'm so sick of going on the internet and seeing all the book readers being snobby, spoiling it for other people, then saying, 'Well, it's not a spoiler. The books have been out for years,'" she told TVLine.

"Like, couldn't you just stop being mad for a second and let other people enjoy the show? They feel they have a claim on the series because they read the books first, and I understand that, but they don't need to be mean about it."
    http://gawker.com/arya-stark-is-sick...ium=socialflow

Spectacular Member Carmen_Rider's Avatar

I guess we could expect more deaths. Too bad we can't see some of these women anymore. But perhaps newer ones will come.

I have a feeling season 5 will get the Greyjoys back into the fold. All the Euron and Victarion stuff.

And Dorne.

Dorne is a definite. A whole lot of casting has been announced for that, as well as Myrcella being re-cast.

BANNED

they are filming in Spain, which will serve as Dorne

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by byc View Post
    I have a feeling season 5 will get the Greyjoys back into the fold. All the Euron and Victarion stuff.

And Dorne.
    I hope.Greyjoys were too absent and Iron Islands chapters in Feast for Crows were my favorites,along with Cercei's and Jaime's POV.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius