Page 453 of 555 FirstFirst ... 353403443449450451452453454455456457463503553 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 8323

Thread: Game of Thrones

How many years did I wait for this death? How many years?! I had like 20 scenarios played out in my head and they come up with this lame-o death.

Also, I don't think Clegane Bowl worked the way they wanted. They had a history but a good chunk of it was offscreen and they go the majority of the show without interacting after the beginning. Then he's a zombie at the end and basically dead already. I don't know how the Hound held his own considering the Mountain was casually killing people with one hand.

Glad Danny burnt that place to the ground tho. I was hoping for that as soon as Cersei killed my girl. Euron's character is so random everything he does is mind-numbing.
    The J-man

Quote Originally Posted by Flash Gordon View Post
    Dany is on a battlefield. She gave them the choice to surrender. What else is she supposed to do? Just let them disrespect her to her face, in front of her armies?
    What she did was beyond excessive. She won the battle but great. She no longer has a city to rule over. Its a loss for her

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    I hail thee, fellow Stan fan! Stannis was really the first major casualty of D&D. They have admitted to never liking the character, and even Stannis's actor was unhappy with his involvement in the show because he didn't understand why his character was being written so terribly. Stannis was the true king, and (given how Dany and Jon have ended up) the most competent person for the job.
    I'm really interested to see what happens with him in the book. Because for anyone who read it, there is a certain letter you can either take at face value that gives you the answer or we are in for some good surprise.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    How many years did I wait for this death? How many years?! I had like 20 scenarios played out in my head and they come up with this lame-o death.

Also, I don't think Clegane Bowl worked the way they wanted. They had a history but a good chunk of it was offscreen and they go the majority of the show without interacting after the beginning. Then he's a zombie at the end and basically dead already. I don't know how the Hound held his own considering the Mountain was casually killing people with one hand.

Glad Danny burnt that place to the ground tho. I was hoping for that as soon as Cersei killed my girl. Euron's character is so random everything he does is mind-numbing.
    Euron is honestly the worst character in the show and the worst adapted character by a mile and it's not even close.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    I'm really interested to see what happens with him in the book. Because for anyone who read it, there is a certain letter you can either take at face value that gives you the answer or we are in for some good surprise.
    Same! All the theories surrounding that letter are exasperating. I personally think the simplest solution is the best here: I believe Ramsay wrote it. However, I think it was all full of bullshit as far as defeating Stannis is concerned.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    Same! All the theories surrounding that letter are exasperating. I personally think the simplest solution is the best here: I believe Ramsay wrote it.
    It would be so GRRM just to have a letter convey that literally every bad thing that could possibly happen just happened off page

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    What she did was beyond excessive. She won the battle but great. She no longer has a city to rule over. Its a loss for her
    not like it matters, she rules the world.

I kind of wish they got another season or filmed enough episodes to break things up into two seasons so Danny's actions weren't as out of character.
    The J-man

Formerly Blackdragon6 Emperor-of-Dragons's Avatar

That's basically where I was too, but unlike other people i wanted to see the trainwreck to the bitter end. Seeing Drogon blow shit up actually was cathartic.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    All the people saying, "Well, forget the NK, it's Cersei that's the real villain anyway, that's what matters." Cersei was a non-factor in this episode.
    Of course since Dany is the real vilain! Should have been brought better, but that's it. She did what her father was prevented from, burning the city to the ground. It's a clever idea, even if rushed in the execution that the great big bad is in fact the one we follow from the beginning as the heroïne.
    I think a lot of people will regret calling their child Khaleesse!

not like it matters, she rules the world.

I kind of wish they got another season or filmed enough episodes to break things up into two seasons so Danny's actions weren't as out of character.
    Does she? Who's gonna follow her after this? I see the next episode about her losing favor and realizing she has nothing. Someone's gonna kill her. Mark my words

Extraordinary Member

Does she? Who's gonna follow her after this? I see the next episode about her losing favor and realizing she has nothing. Someone's gonna kill her. Mark my words
    People who don't want to be burned will follow her. They followed Aegon.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Her dragon soloed an entire fleet and castle full of dragon killing weapons. She doesn’t even need the North, he remaining forces coulda took King’s Landing.

Somebody definitely trying to kill her next week, I’m just not sure if they succeed or not.

Wow what a "bold" prediction lol

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    Of course since Dany is the real vilain! Should have been brought better, but that's it. She did what her father was prevented from, burning the city to the ground. It's a clever idea, even if rushed in the execution that the great big bad is in fact the one we follow from the beginning as the heroïne.
    I think a lot of people will regret calling their child Khaleesse!
    Nah the reall villains was D&D lol

this guy makes some interesting points

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor-of-Dragons View Post
    That's basically where I was too, but unlike other people i wanted to see the trainwreck to the bitter end. Seeing Drogon blow shit up actually was cathartic.
    Drogon went in! I knew he was strong but wow

Did you see the way those ships exploded? I honestly felt little to nothing about Kings landing burning. Burn it all I say. Just surprised at how stupid some people were acting as everything around them was falling down.
    The J-man