Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by devil leonx View Post
    I would agree, there is still time to do a Wonder woman cartoon. In fact before the message forum was restarted , there was a character sheet that was posted by James Tucker this.

While it is retro , I do think it could be done in a sort of timeless feel if done right.
    honestly with things like Netflix and Hulu they could very easily create a wonder woman animated series and have it do well.

itd be really cool too o base it all around golden age wonder woman as a base and then just build from there

Even though it'll probably be cancelled after two seasons, I'd like to see Greg Weissman helm this. Especially if it's based on the Perez and Rucka runs which were similar to his Gargoyles tv series.

I would agree, there is still time to do a Wonder woman cartoon. In fact before the message forum was restarted , there was a character sheet that was posted by James Tucker this.

While it is retro , I do think it could be done in a sort of timeless feel if done right.
    I'd be happy with a film in this style: a golden age homage! Or even 5-10 episodes so we get some diversity. The first episode could do the whole origin thing - mixing it up with the golden age Mars and the Duke of Deception's failed plots to turn the tide of World War 2. Then there could be a Giganta episode - keeping the gorilla origin, of course.

Highlight of the series-in-my-head would certainly be the Dr Psycho episode were Diana Prince is stuck, powerless, in a world of Wonder Women - so the writers get to have fun with all the different interpretations of Wonder Woman there has been over the years. Kinda like how Batmite worked in Batman: Brave and the Bold...

Its a crime that Wonder Woman still doesn't have a cartoon series. Stop the Batman loving and give Diana her due.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    Its a crime that Wonder Woman still doesn't have a cartoon series. Stop the Batman loving and give Diana her due.
    They need to seriously give this a shot, I guess maybe they are scared cause of how bad the green lantern cartoon did but that has to do more with the bad mark that the film left I think.

They need to seriously give this a shot, I guess maybe they are scared cause of how bad the green lantern cartoon did but that has to do more with the bad mark that the film left I think.
    The reason Green Lantern: The Animated Series was cancelled was because the failure of the movie meant toy stores wouldn't stock on any of the toys made for the show, and no toy sales = no show. A similar thing happened to Young Justice.

Plus, Cartoon Network wasn't in the market for any serious action cartoons at the time or that didn't appeal to their core, younger demographics, which didn't help. They didn't even completely finish airing Beware the Batman, and that was a frikkin' Batman cartoon.

The cartoony style of Justice League Action, and the 11-minute segments, are probably ways of working around all that.