Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

I am loving this book

I like how everything I was iffy about was actually part of the story and that he is getting to it all in the first arc

All about Si

Everyone sounds good and I'm like the banter

And I'm liking the art a lot.

BANNED

i whould do so many dirty things with cable

Some of the best Molina art yet!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    Some of the best Molina art yet!
    It really complements Spurrier's Marrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Askanipsion View Post
    Great art....good dialogue....no annoying censored dialogue....loving Elizabeth in this book

I will just pretend the Humphries XForce never happened.....as this XForce book is great so far
    Dialogue replaced with symbols instead of black bars is still censored dialogue, just a less dated form of censored dialogue.

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrixpendent View Post
    i whould do so many dirty things with cable
    I would do so many dirty things with Marrow.

BANNED

I agree with the posts where the writer is pointing out areas of consternation from "fans" and critics. It somewhat proves we need to be patient with titlestitles and allow voices to grow...we are too wanting of immediately having all laid out in a spoilerific world now (myself included). I know he is not sticking around but last issue and the upcoming issue has a higher quality quotient to me with Molina, I wish they would stick with this art style and a stronger storyteller.

Honestly, I don't care if some of the flaws of Spurrier's writing are plot relevant or not. It doesn't make them any less annoying to read through.

Deadly Bee Weapon coveredinbees's Avatar

Psylocke is super rude. I'm loving it.

I like the preview and I like the book. I came to love Spurrier's writing in his Legacy run. The art I don't mind, I liked the original artist, it was fun to see something so different and yet nice. From the preview, I hope it won't be Marrow who is going to be killed even though they try to indicate that. Maybe it's false. I'd like to believe that cause I love Marrow. She is crazy and funny and doesn't give a @#$% if she dies.

I don't think there's going to be a real death. Rather I think Cable is going to "die" in the same way he did in issue #2 where he blew himself up with that spirit dude having possessed him, but somehow ended up back at the base alive and well and with no more spirit dude.

So we'll soon find out what's up with him and how he was able to survive that. My guess is clones or alternate versions plucked from different points in time or slightly alternate timelines. Something like that. We'll see.

Love it LOL

I really hope Molina is rotating with Rock He-Kim and not just doing this one arc because I'm loving his art on this book.

Quote Originally Posted by Supernature View Post
    Love it LOL

I really hope Molina is rotating with Rock He-Kim and not just doing this one arc because I'm loving his art on this book.
    Hope he takes over permanently. Never understood why he wasn't brought back after his initial stint in XMen Legacy. His issues were probably the only ones in that series with good art.

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    Honestly, I don't care if some of the flaws of Spurrier's writing are plot relevant or not. It doesn't make them any less annoying to read through.
    We'll it'll be less frequent now.

Good thing no one is making you read it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Probalus View Post
    Hope he takes over permanently. Never understood why he wasn't brought back after his initial stint in XMen Legacy. His issues were probably the only ones in that series with good art.
    He did an arc for the previous volume of adjectiveless X-Men by Brian Wood. Along with some gorgeous covers for that book.