Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Super Moderator

Default EXCLUSIVE: Marvel's Cosmic Solicitations for January, 2015

Rocket Raccoon and the Guardians of the Galaxy show up early in our exclusive advance look at January's Marvel Comics Cosmic solicitations.

Full article here.

another awesome Alex Ross Guardians 3000 cover...too bad issue 5 will be his last cover for the series (unless something has changed)
    Like the Guardians of the Galaxy fan page at http://www.facebook.com/TheGuardiansOfTheGalaxy
    Download one of our games at https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ck+Innovations

Astonishing Member Shinglepants's Avatar

I'm not too happy to see Young off art for RR but I enjoy And races work so it's no biggie.

BANNED

THANOS vs HULK #2 (of 4)!!!!!

Schiti on GOTG is a decent deal..

3k looks really good..I'm not pulling marvel books right now but I'll certainly buy this.

Starlin book looks cool.

Hope we see Skottie Young back on interiors eventually.

Rocket - Another issue without Skottie on interiors...damn

Starlord - so glad I dropped this crappy book

Guardians - wasnt aware this was now a Venom ongoing. Dropping this after #20 thats for sure

G3000 - This book sounds great!

Thanos vs Hulk - Not sure about this one. Did not enjoy Revelation
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Damn. Every time I see this threadi misread cosmic as comic and get excited.

Is it me, or does it seem like Kitty has a thing going with like every other character. Where does she find the time.

Kitty and Star Lord sooo doesn't work for me, i think i'd even prefer Kitty + Doop... i can at least see the Doop thing, ya know working late at the school, not getting much sleep... thousands of cups of coffee and no social life... a green alien thingy might start looking attractive after awhile, but.. where will she be hooking up with a Guardian of the Galaxy.
    Last edited by SXVA; 10-20-2014 at 07:38 PM.
    I wanna ditch the logical... don't let me let you go...., living for the only thing i know, hanging by a moment... nom nom coffee nom nom tea.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spidey616 View Post
    Hope we see Skottie Young back on interiors eventually.
    Agreed, Skottie's a decent writer but his art is what really makes the book.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shinglepants View Post
    I'm not too happy to see Young off art for RR but I enjoy And races work so it's no biggie.
    Andrade is probably a best fit scenario for a Skottie Young fill-in, even though he plays up dynamic angles a bit more. I honestly can't think of anyone who'd be better for the job.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post

Guardians - wasnt aware this was now a Venom ongoing. Dropping this after #20 thats for sure
    It's not but they've been talking up this Planet Symbiote arc for what feels like forever at this point. Bendis really has a pacing problem when it comes to his writing. I'm glad Marvel stopped giving him events.

All-New Member

Hmm Nova is missing, did it get cancelled ?

Quote Originally Posted by tsaimelemoni View Post
    Damn. Every time I see this threadi misread cosmic as comic and get excited.
    LOL! Ditto! Why does cosmic come out first?

Speaking of Cosmic solicitations, I'm STILL waiting on that much anticipated Teen Avengers rescue mission story arc to liberate Xavin from her Majasdenian captors, Marvel!!!

I'm being veeeeeerrrrry patient but you can't hold out forever!!

The readership is chomping at the bit for Hulkling in Space! We're (some of us, anyways) ravenous for #XAVERICA to be realized! And lets not forget about Wiccan's inevitable success in restoring the well overdue comatose (not dead!!!) Reptil, reuniting him with his beloved Finesse!!!

But a Schiti drawn Captain Marvel, by way of Guardians of the Galaxy, IS a good way to satiate me. For now.
    Last edited by Fokken; 10-21-2014 at 05:51 AM.