Default It's Always Sunny Gang vs Seinfeld Gang

The It's Always Sunny in Philly Gang - Mac, Dennis, Dee, Charlie, and Frank take on the Seinfeld gang: Jerry, Kramer, Elaine, George, and Newman.

Hand to hand only. Which gang wins?

And who would win in the following 1-on-1 matchups?
    Mac vs Jerry
    Dennis vs Kramer
    Dee vs Elaine
    Charlie vs George
    Frank vs Newman.

Oh my gosh. This match-up is just too much fun.

I have to go with the Always Sunny gang. They're just so unpredictable and crazy and the Seinfeld group can be whacky but nowhere near the level of Mac, Dennis, Dee, Charlie and Frank.

If nothing else, they'd defeat the Seinfeld gang by forcing them to watch a full rendition of The Nightman Cometh
    Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

BANNED

I feel Charlie alone could solo the team, he is far too crazy. Wild card bitches. The cast of Seinfeld think they are dicks, but they'd be outright horrified by spending one day with the Always Sunny cast. Well most of them would..Frank and Kramer would get along great. Frank has the cash to fund all of Kramer's crazy ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Surtur View Post
    I feel Charlie alone could solo the team, he is far too crazy. Wild card bitches. The cast of Seinfeld think they are dicks, but they'd be outright horrified by spending one day with the Always Sunny cast. Well most of them would..Frank and Kramer would get along great. Frank has the cash to fund all of Kramer's crazy ideas.
    Charlie is weak as **** dude. He lost to Cricket.

Mac vs Jerry = Mac (the muscle)
    Dennis vs Kramer = Dennis (whips and chains always at hand)
    Dee vs Elaine = Elaine
    Frank vs Newman = Frank (as Trashman)
    Charlie vs George

BANNED

If Charlie lost to Crickett it just tells me every single Seinfeld cast member would lose to Cricket as well. Plus Charlie can take a hell of a beating, and that was even before he began popping performance enhancers.

Spectacular Member ThiefHookUps's Avatar

I thought the Sunny gang was a cinch to win this but when looking at these one-on-one matchups, I'm not so sure.

Jerry would beat Mac and thoroughly criticize him afterwards. Neither one can fight but Jerry's excellent at slamming doors while Mac is excellent at gaining weight and pretending to fight. Both are excellent liars. I say door slamming is a better fight technique then making punching sounds with your mouth while eating too many tacos.

Kramer would beat Dennis. Oh it would look like Dennis is about to murder him in a complex and slightly (maybe more than slightly..) perverted fashion, but Dennis' plans always fall apart while Kramer always lucks into things. Also, Kramer has fantastic reflexes (he needs them to get into Jerry's apartment successfully) and multitasking skills (he made all the stops while driving that bus!). Dennis is in for a a very bad ending. The only way Dennis might be able to beat him is if he's allowed to bring a locked door to the fight.

Charlie would destroy George. Now, if George's parents got involved..

Dee, with or without steroids, would rip Elaine's hair off and probably strangle her with it. Unless.. there's music. If music is playing in the background, Elaine's dancing might just be enough to overcome Dee's rage. This one may be too close to call but Dee has the edge.

Frank, without a gun, versus Newman. I don't know. Both are constant schemers but Frank is a rich sociopath and Newman a middle class government worker. It seems like the scales are heavily tipped in Frank's favor. But, Newman is a postal worker a they should never be underestimated. He also has seemingly no weaknesses! I'm afraid this is too close to call!
    Last edited by ThiefHookUps; 10-21-2014 at 08:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThiefHookUps View Post
    Dee, with or without steroids, would rip Elaine's hair off and probably strangle her with it. Unless.. there's music. If music is playing in the background, Elaine's dancing might just be enough to overcome Dee's rage. This one may be too close to call but Dee has the edge.
    Both of these visuals have me in complete stitches... although you've seen Dee's dancing, right?

Harley Quinn, New Suicide Squad, Grayson, Batgirl, Red Sonja, The Mighty Thor, Catwoman, Bitch Planet, Secret Six, Silk, Descender, Sabrina, Archie, JLA, DC Bombshells, Black Magick, Paper Girls, Tokyo Ghost, Vampirella, Scarlet Witch, A-Force, Extraordinary X-Men, X-Men '92, The Legend of Wonder Woman, All-New Wolverine, Power Rangers, Hellcat, Monstress, Descender

BANNED

Thinking about it, pairing up George and Frank might be more interesting then Kramer and Frank. George is just the right kind of petty person.

George has the entire.universe working against him, when he switches to his opposite mode. He has the entire universe working FOR him. Plus the guy fights dirty. Im betting on cantstandya!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Oswin View Post
    Plus the guy fights dirty.
    You could say the same about the *entire* cast of Always Sunny.