Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Muad'Dib View Post
    Ok for review shows that have some spoilers but make it easy to avoid:

Ifanboy - they always post a show notes with timestamps so any books you cant deal with spoilers of can be skipped while enjoying the rest.

Matt and Brett Love Comics - two NYC comedians and comiclovers (Brett writes the In Your Face Jam column here at CBR). their show is basically a book club so gets deep into the books they are reading, but it varies from classic runs to new stuff.

Loikamania - i shouldnt have forgotten this one in my first reply since he doesnt do spoilerific reviews...he's another great interview show...sometimes he does do review epsidoes or roundtables where he'll get deep into an event (the battle of the atom eps were pretty great). plus if you love comics and dont love Pat Loika...well i just dont know.

War Rocket Ajax - Chris Sims and Matt D. Wilson's show which is a bit of everything...there's always an interview segment with awesome guests (they're yearly Matt Fraction Christmas episode is pretty notorious) and they also do a couple of weekly reviews. nice variety of guests from the indie and mainstream sides.
    Good stuff man. I had tried War Rocket Ajax beforehand and so far I've really enjoyed it. They seem to be pretty good at avoiding major spoilers, which I appreciate. iFanboy jumps to the top of my list of must try.
    Last edited by danmar85; 05-11-2014 at 04:33 AM.