Default Original Sin help

Anyone know the proper timeline reading order for Original Sin?

I was told to read it like this:

ORIGINAL SIN 0-1
    MIGHTY AVENGERS 10

ORIGINAL SIN 2
    AVENGERS 29-34

ORIGINAL SIN 3
    HULK VS IRON MAN 1-4
    THOR & LOKI: THE TENTH REALM 1-5
    AMAZING SPIDERMAN 4-5
    NOVA 18-20
    MIGHTY AVENGERS 11-12
    FANTASTIC FOUR 6-8
    ALL-NEW INVADERS 6-7
    DEADPOOL 29-33
    DAREDEVIL 6-7
    ORIGINAL SINS 1-5

ORIGINAL SIN 4-5
    UNCANNY X-MEN 23-25

ORIGINAL SIN 6-8

I noticed the Avengers & Guardians of the Galaxy titles really have nothing to do with Original Sin other than having the title on the front cover.

Spectacular Member

The proper timeline for reading Original Sin is Read Origin Sin 0-8 in that order the tie-ins don't matter unless you are reading the series the tie-ins are in. All the tie-ins are post the finale of OS2 I believe.

The Hulk Vs. Iron Man is numbers OS3.1-3.4 so I'd read it after OS3

Thor and Loki is numbers OS5.1-5.5 so read it after Original Sin.

Or don't read it at all. I wish I hadn't
    "At my core I was never a hero, I was a hunter"

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Rock View Post
    The proper timeline for reading Original Sin is Read Origin Sin 0-8 in that order the tie-ins don't matter unless you are reading the series the tie-ins are in. All the tie-ins are post the finale of OS2 I believe.

The Hulk Vs. Iron Man is numbers OS3.1-3.4 so I'd read it after OS3

Thor and Loki is numbers OS5.1-5.5 so read it after Original Sin.
    I've read Iron Man and am finishing up the Hulk vs. Iron Man OS issues, glad I read them tbh. I plan to read Thor: God of Thunder, is Thor & Loki: Tenth Realm OS connected to that as well?

I guess I'll avoid the other issues from series I'm not reading, would that include Original Sins or is that an important part of the OS storyline?
    Last edited by Forever Knight; 10-22-2014 at 12:23 AM.

There are some Guardians of the Galxay tie-ins as well, but they can be read out of order, because it is only loosely connected. Also the Original Sin Annual could be read before the OS#0 even, just to bring you some background of who and how.

Deadpool #34 also ties-in to Original Sin.

In general, the tie-ins were the best part of this event. That has generally been the case for the majority of marvel events in the last 10 years or so.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Forever Knight View Post
    I've read Iron Man and am finishing up the Hulk vs. Iron Man OS issues, glad I read them tbh. I plan to read Thor: God of Thunder, is Thor & Loki: Tenth Realm OS connected to that as well?

I guess I'll avoid the other issues from series I'm not reading, would that include Original Sins or is that an important part of the OS storyline?
    I haven't been reading Thor: GoT as it comes out and didn't read Thor and Loki but I do know that both Thor and Loki's solo books went on Hiatus when T&L came out so I think it's involved at least a little.

Original Sins is a anthology series that is designed to tell stories for characters that either don't have their own ongoings or just won't deal with it in their own ongoings, it also has a section through the whole mini telling a Tumblr Avengers story.

The Original Sin Annual I would recommend waiting until after you've read the OS series, while it does take place in like the 30's-40's or so it is based around reveals made in OS.

There is also a 2 issue Secret Avengers Infinite Comic that was released, it also comes with the Digital Copy from OS 2-3.

Thanks for all the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Rock View Post
    I haven't been reading Thor: GoT as it comes out and didn't read Thor and Loki but I do know that both Thor and Loki's solo books went on Hiatus when T&L came out so I think it's involved at least a little.

Original Sins is a anthology series that is designed to tell stories for characters that either don't have their own ongoings or just won't deal with it in their own ongoings, it also has a section through the whole mini telling a Tumblr Avengers story.

The Original Sin Annual I would recommend waiting until after you've read the OS series, while it does take place in like the 30's-40's or so it is based around reveals made in OS.

There is also a 2 issue Secret Avengers Infinite Comic that was released, it also comes with the Digital Copy from OS 2-3.
    Thanks for the OS Infinite comic heads up. I can download that now. Oh joy.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by jackolover View Post
    Thanks for the OS Infinite comic heads up. I can download that now. Oh joy.
    You've welcome, I almost missed it when they were coming out, and have been trying to raise awareness of it since.

You are good people.