Super Moderator

Default PREVIEW: The Multiversity: The Just, #1

With all of the world's threats having been handled long ago by their parents, the next generation of supers - including Chris Kent, Damien Wayne, Alexis Luthor, Offspring, Megamorpho, Donna Troy and more - find themselves labeled as superstars more often than super heroes. But with that fame comes complacency, and when a massive threat unlike anything they've ever seen surfaces, this pampered crew finds themselves in way over their head. What secret is Damien keeping from Chris that could tear the world's finest friends apart? Who is the mysterious killer lurking behind the scenes among these spoiled super-children? And what chance do they stand against the monstrous villain that's murdering its way cross the Multiverse? All that and more in this exciting stand-alone issue which also acts as chapter three of the MULTIVERSITY saga. Join us, if your dare, for THE MULTIVERSITY!

Full article here.

YES! FINALLY!
    Ben Oliver is on interiors!
    One of my favorite artists and I never get to see his work, this will definitely be a treat.
    I'm a freedom fighter
    I drink apple cider

Formally: The Adventurer Jim Purcell's Avatar

This is going to be one weird ass comic.

Wally 'Ginger' West fan
    Along one of the Birkeland Currents that traverse the Milky Way. I forget the exact cross streets.

Art looks good.
    Now if only I gave a dang about a Wayne or Luthor of any universe.
    Going to wait and see if there's hide or hair of West, Bart, or Grayson, but this preview is making me more anxious than ever. Will decide whether I get the trade or not or even just #3.
    Parental care is way exhausting. Gained insight into what my parents went through when I was a baby. Not fun, but what ya gonna do? (Read comics, obviously.)

Multiversity just gets more and more interesting with every issue

Self-Loathing Bendis Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Jim Purcell View Post
    This is going to be one weird ass comic.
    Do you mean it'll be a weird ass comic, or a weird ass comic?

Because I would like to know more about the latter.