Page 5 of 113 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

"Looks like she's quite popular." Johnson said, referring to Alice, who seemed to be wait-deep in suitors as of that moment.

"It's like throwing a piece of meat to some starving perros; no matter the flaws, they'll gladly take it. I mean, she's not bad looking, but she's nothing compared to Paula."

"Has anyone ever told you how whipped you are?"

"Heh, you obviously haven't seen her with a whip. ¡Muy bella!"

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm View Post
    "Hey", Grimm responded as he shook Chricton's hand firmly. "Astronaut, huh? Are you a pilot or an ops officer?"
    "Pilot and theoretical physicist. That was before people started shooting at me every week. Now I'm a little more like you in a lot of ways."

"I don't recognize that rifle? Is that standard Spec Ops artillery?"

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "Looks like she's quite popular." Johnson said, referring to Alice, who seemed to be wait-deep in suitors as of that moment.

"It's like throwing a piece of meat to some starving perros; no matter the flaws, they'll gladly take it. I mean, she's not bad looking, but she's nothing compared to Paula."

"Just...be careful. You can lose your women in a moment. One moment she's fine and laughing and the next she's dead. A pulse blast through the heart."

"Quicker than some. Slower than anyone deserves."

In John's head another voice was playing. A sinister, guttural voice with an odd refinement to it.

"Oh come John. You know you enjoyed seeing her die. How big of a thrill did you get? Big thrill? Little thrill? Scale of one to ten."

"Shut up Harvey". Chrichton whispered.

Quote Originally Posted by Thuro Pendragon View Post
    "Pilot and theoretical physicist. That was before people started shooting at me every week. Now I'm a little more like you in a lot of ways."

"I don't recognize that rifle? Is that standard Spec Ops artillery?"
    "It's interesting you bring that up," Grimm explained, "it's not regular issue. Experimental, I believe. It fell into my hands on my last mission."

Quote Originally Posted by Wedge Antilles View Post
    "It's interesting you bring that up," Grimm explained, "it's not regular issue. Experimental, I believe. It fell into my hands on my last mission."
    "Real nice. That thing would be damned helpful in a fight."

"This is mine, Winona."

"She's more dependable than standard Peacekeeper junk but she just can't punch through a Scarran's hide. I bet that thing could though. Armor piercing rounds?"

Quote Originally Posted by Alice View Post
    "That is fair", Alice replied.

"In the spirit of trust, why don't you tell me a bit of yourself, as you seem to know a bit about me already?"
    "I know very little about you except your radiating beauty." He remarked. "And I am Yoshikage Kira, 33 years of age, I work as a businessman to 8pm every day. I don't smoke and I consume very little alcohol. I go to bed at 11pm sharp because I need to sleep at least 8 hours. Before bed time I drink some warm milk and do a few stretches and once I go to bed I fall asleep instantly. Any assignment I get I take care of the moment I get it." He smiled towards Alice. "My doctor tells me I am perfectly normal in every aspect."

Quote Originally Posted by Thuro Pendragon View Post
    "Lunatic. Lunatic. Baby you have no idea. I am the KING of lunatics."
    "Then I suggest you stay away from us normal people before the proper authorities come and take you away."

"As far as I'm concerned, most of you are crazy. I got pulled from a world of cordyceps, psychos, bandits and survivors...just to come here. Huh. That figures, I guess. People suck, hardcore."

"The "**** you" train don't got no brakes."

Quote Originally Posted by John Grimm View Post
    Grimm did as she suggested.

He looked past her, without looking at her. "Sergeant Grimm reports as ordered", he mockingly said to Alice.

He was stunned at the difference. And, very curious as to why it was so.

"With all due respect, ma'am" he started, "what are you?"
    Alice thought of what to say to the Marine.

With the uniformed men she'd encountered in her past, some would take the truth well... some would not. John Grimm seemed more like the former.

And her precognition, while hindered for unknown reason here, made her believe he would be okay.

"Would you believe it," she said softly, "if I told you I am a vampire?"

Quote Originally Posted by Furball View Post
    "GRAARRRLLLRR!!!"

It was the only response the feral beast could muster.
    Alice liked the effort of the beast.

"It seems you can understand me," she told him, "so let us be friends, shall we?"

Quote Originally Posted by Garcia and Johnson View Post

Alice took note of the conversation in the background.

Despite the Cullen family's desire for anonymity, Alice always found herself comfortable in the spotlight.

And she was amused, thinking they had the prey and predator reversed in reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    "I know very little about you except your radiating beauty." He remarked. "And I am Yoshikage Kira, 33 years of age, I work as a businessman to 8pm every day. I don't smoke and I consume very little alcohol. I go to bed at 11pm sharp because I need to sleep at least 8 hours. Before bed time I drink some warm milk and do a few stretches and once I go to bed I fall asleep instantly. Any assignment I get I take care of the moment I get it." He smiled towards Alice. "My doctor tells me I am perfectly normal in every aspect."
    "Thank you for your compliment, Kira" Alice replied.

"I trust, then, you'll be full of energy to play through this... traitor game?"

Quote Originally Posted by Alice View Post
    "Thank you for your compliment, Kira" Alice replied.

"I trust, then, you'll be full of energy to play through this... traitor game?"
    "I will try, but a game of murder and deceit...I don't know if my constitution will allow me to survive such an ordeal."

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    "Then I suggest you stay away from us normal people before the proper authorities come and take you away."
    "Came and went. Didn't want me."

"Oh John. Don't you know, I always want you. You and you're perfect wormhole knowledge."

"Bite me."

"Really the best thing to say in front of a vampire John?"

"So little miss down the rabbit hole. What other tricks do you have? Gonna suck me into another dimension like the last one."
    Last edited by Thuro Pendragon; 10-24-2014 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post

Wyatt's boot would then smash into Ryder's jaw, sending him back to the ground. As he gloated for some time, he would toy with Zack, poking the man with his foot before picking Him up again.

As he held Zack head in his hand, he would throw him down before he would turn to Alice. Wyatt would the apologies.

" I'm sorry, 'bout dat. You good?"

Alice smiled slightly.

"Of course I'm okay," she replied.

"It would take a little more effort to get rid of me."

Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    "I will try, but a game of murder and deceit...I don't know if my constitution will allow me to survive such an ordeal."

"Perhaps," Alice then responded, "that is why you sought to ally with a person like me?"

Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post

"Perhaps," Alice then responded, "that is why you sought to ally with a person like me?"

"And she get's it."

"Please do remember what this game is titled people, when thinking of alliances" Dr. Voodoo would tell them, overlooking the area
    Brad Pitt for Grifter in a WildCATS movie