Page 1 of 113 123451151101 ... LastLast

Default The Traitor Games: Voodoo?! Who do?!

OOC: Don't post till I say okay."

New Orleans: Bourbon street

The neon lights flashed as the people walked by the duo. One was dressed as bright as the light looked, the other seemed like an antique from the early nineteenth century. As the man caught them a cab, they stepped in. After the driver was fed the info, they were off.

"Hey Elizabeth, you okay,? Are you okay?"

The woman cut him of, he voice seemed shaken, saddened, and confused.

"What do you want me to say Zack? I'm fine? That I'm okay that Bray Wyatt died? I lost control, I'm to blame."

Zack Ryder would shudder, his hands motion to lower the volume. Not that the driver seemed to notice.

"That's not what I meant, I-"

The girl stared out the window as the man stumbled his words."

"I don't know how Booker did it. He said you just get used to it. The blood never comes off."

Ryder watched her, as he shifted closer to her. After staring for sometime, he snapped.

"Wyatt killed himself, Liz! He hijacked your powers and cut his own head of with one of your rift in time things! It's not your fault! He wants you to blame yourself! You know that!"

Elizabeth head dropped as Taxi stopped. Timed seemed frozen. The young woman then spoke.

"We're here."

As they both got out, the walked into the building. As Elizabeth Held the urn, Zack Knocked on the door.The door made an ominous, otherworldly noise as Zack knocked. It then seemingly opened on it's own, with a man appearing behind the door. He had a dour expression, one eye glinting with an ethereal bluish haze, and wore a cloak with no shirt and a medallion hanging around his neck. He moved to the side and gestured for Zack and Elizabeth to come into the building. Once they entered, the door closed behind them and their mysterious greeter turned to address them with a voice that rang like two in cosmic tune.

"Greetings Zack and Elizabeth, I am Jericho Drumm, also known as Dr. Voodoo, Master of the Mystic Arts. You two know the reason we are here today, or to be more precise... he floated into the air, and waved his hand above Zack and Elizabeth, projecting an image of Bray Wyatt.

the person we are here for today, if he can be called that still"

Elizabeth handed Voodoo the urn, turning her face away. Meanwhile Zack stared at the man like a dear in headlights.

"I assume you know he tried taking control of this Urn. It has the power of both life and death, I don't need to tell you how dangerous is."

Elizabeth seemed uneasy as Zack was now poking around the building.

"So, Broski Voodoo, I assume you got this covered?"

"Yes to both of your questions, Elizabeth and Zack. However, Brother Voodoo was my former title before I ascended" he'd reply while holding the urn. He then motioned for the two to follow him further into the building, where they happened upon a stable.

As they walked, Zack and Elizabeth followed closely as they watched Voodoo put it somewhere safe.

"It's over now. Good. It's about time."

The Girl would open a rift in space.

"Thank You Mister Dunn. Farwell"

As the walked the tear, the girl seemed to smiled as she turned away, resting easy it seemed.

.................................................. ................................................

One year Later.

As he worked in his office, Voodoo would hear a noise from the area the urn was kept in. As the Doctor went to investigate, he would hear a man's voice sing. the man would then enter with Urn in hand, staring at it like it was a prized diamond."

"I told the witch Doctor I was in love you. I told the witch doctor I was in in love with you. And he said......."

"I presume you are Bray Wyatt? How did you reach your...current form?" he'd ask, gesturing at Wyatt's body.

Wyatt smiled like a chesiar cat.

"Come on now! You took two people's word and took as scripture? People see only what they want to see. You should now that, Doctor. Hahahaha! I'm sorry, Hahahaha, I can't help but find this funny? Since when did dead mean dead to people like us?"

Voodoo's face betrayed no emotion as he examined Wyatt

"You presume too much Wyatt, and I see you avoided my question. No matter, what are your intentions now that you're here?" he'd ask while strolling around the other man

Wyatt would chuckle as he pulled out folded pieces of papers, walking over and tucking in Voodoo's pocket.

"My home, three days, a traitor game. You find all the rules are there. Ain't much else to say. You'll learn 'bout me soon enough, but for now? Now is the time to tell the people you love how much you care about them. Go to that favorite place to eat. Check of items on da bucket list of yours. Because in three days, nothing well be left but smoke, fire and the ashes of the rotten world."

Wyatt then turned and walked. Voodoo then hear Wyatt sing one last time.

"He's got the whole world in his hands. he's got the whole wide world in his hands.............."

As the players arrived suddnely at the Wyatt Compound, twilight was nearing. The smell of Cajun delights filled the air. As the fire flicked in the background, a man holding a lantern was coming towards them.

"Welcome my brothers and sisters to this glorious day! I man of a thousand names and thousand truths! I am the omega of this world, and the alpha of the next! I am the man who helps solve the riddles in your mind! I am the eater of worlds! I am Bray Wyatt!"

Taking a moment, Bray would then again speak.

""Let me get down to brass tax, You're all here for a traitor game. Now some of ya are like; Bray what's traitor game? Well friends, it's simple, really. My co-host, Brother Voodoo who you'll meet later and I have picked two agents and Traitors. The traitor will kill one of ya every round, while the agents try to guess which of ya are apart of my flock. Simple, right? Any questions?"

Bray wouls the turn away.

The Lambs at the slaughter house

NoveaprimeX as Ellie (The last of us)

Pharozonk as Furball (DC)

Thuro Pendragon as John Chrichton

Jeremi as Yoshikage Kira (Jojo's bizarre adventure

TheCourier as Rock Knight and Parrot Grass

Yun Lao as Garcia Hotspur and Johnson (shadow of the damned)

Flowerman as Demogoblin

Wedges Antilles as John Grimm

Cthuhludrew as Blake Shelton (The Voice)

Anodyne as Buffy Summers (Buffy the Vampires Slayer)

Nschornhorst as Lumpy Space Princess

Rei as Alice Cullen

Chris Lang as American Dream

OOC: Now you can post.

It had been such a nice and quaint day. He had been out to get takeaway to himself and his girlfriend when all of a sudden he had sensed a faint smell of roasted pork as the world opened in front of him into a new landscape. He tried to step back it was too late, the scenery engulfed him and he found himself some place new. Mud on his shoes and the sudden gathering of people had him uneasy.

Then a fat bearded man addressed them. This made little to no sense.

"What are the credentials to bringing us here? I am but a simple business man from Morioh living an ordinary life." He pointed a finger towards Wyatt. "This is kidnapping and I will see you charged by the police for what you have done."

"...Oh man. Look at this fucking guy." She sniffed, disgusted. "Smells like **** and looks like it too. And..."

"Man of a thousand truths! Guy of a thousand names! Dude of a thousand fucking fatty foods!" She snickered. "Alpha Bitch. Omega Fatty. Oh hey, that's actually a fucking awesome comic book name. Omega Fatty: Endure and survive." She made kung fu noises as she punched and kicked. "Yeah, eater of worlds....that explains a lot." She sat down, bored.

"What the fucking **** is a traitor--oh. Well I'm guessing you picked the traitors...right then. And screw going to the police, other dude. It'd just be a waste of everyone's time." She stood back up, weapon at the ready.

"Give me one fucking good reason not to blow your brains out. I'm a survivor...with zero damn intention of getting killed in some game of yours. And no offense? Bray Wyatt is a dumb, shitty name. Nyeh!" She stuck her tongue out.

Last edited by NovaPrimeX; 10-22-2014 at 07:44 AM.

Furball looked up at the motley crew of strangers he had surrounded himself with. The tension in the air was thicker than his own mangey fur. He let out a low guttural growl and then sulked back into the shadows.

"In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

Amazing Member

"Enough of your inane prattling, fat man." Demogoblin demanded, hovering threateningly aboard his flame-wreathed glider, "Your blasphemy against the Lord will be punished in due time but until then, you will tell me what is the meaning of this gathering."

He took a moment to survey the crowd with his blood red eyes, and hissed.

"Yes, I can see that you have gathered quite the covenant of sinners, all deserving of rightful retribution. Yet, I find your reasons suspect." He pointed a thin, clawed finger at Bray, "Tell me this instant why you have began this Traitor Game. Quickly, before I scour this wretched place in hellfire and fulfil the purpose which the Lord assigned me."

demogoblin_5549.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Bowie? View Post
    It had been such a nice and quaint day. He had been out to get takeaway to himself and his girlfriend when all of a sudden he had sensed a faint smell of roasted pork as the world opened in front of him into a new landscape. He tried to step back it was too late, the scenery engulfed him and he found himself some place new. Mud on his shoes and the sudden gathering of people had him uneasy.

Then a fat bearded man addressed them. This made little to no sense.

"What are the credentials to bringing us here? I am but a simple business man from Morioh living an ordinary life." He pointed a finger towards Wyatt. "This is kidnapping and I will see you charged by the police for what you have done."

A look of distain and disgust was present on Wyatt's face for a second, before grinning again.

"Oh come on now, think of this a vacation. By the look of you, seem you work yaself to death. Take a load of. I know it seems bad but who knows? Ya might find a girl to fancy."

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    "Give me one fucking good reason not to blow your brains out. I'm a survivor...with zero damn intention of getting killed in some game of yours. And no offense? Bray Wyatt is a dumb, shitty name. Nyeh!" She stuck her tongue out.

"Shoot, ain't you somthin'?" Sharp as a tact. I like you! So, You want a reason? Fine girl, here's one. "

Wyatt suddenly teleported in front of her, his chest on the barrel of the gun.

"You can't kill a dead man. You can't kill an idea. Other people tried and failed. So go on. It'll pass through me. Come on!"

"..." She blinked, stepping back slightly. "How the **** did you--no, it doesn't matter." She raised her gun higher. "Dead men don't walk and talk. I'm not a stupid little kid. And maybe you are an idea, I don't care." She shrugged and fired. "No one uses me like this."

Spectacular Member

As the other contenders appeared, one seemed to stand out from the rest. A glowing heavenly light shined from him as he was adorned in golden armor. With a pink guitar slung onto his back, the armored man stepped forward and thrusted his right pointer finger into the air as he spoke! His voice was angelic yet it sounded like every rock fan's dream!

"It appears that I hast been summon'd by one who is dead yet he dost not rest! But haply the reasoneth f'r that is because thou hath not heard the amazing tone of ROCK KNIGHT!"With that Rock Knight pulled out his guitar and was about to play before seeing Ellie simply just shoot Wyatt. "Lead w'rks just as well as hard rocketh! Though it'll nev'r soundeth nearly as satisfiying to the ears! Doeth thou agreeth mine faithful companion?" The entity by the title of Rock Knight asked as a bird like plant in a pot jumped over to join Rock Knight.

"Faithful!Having or showing true and constant support or loyalty! Dedicated! Loyal! Devout!"

"RIGHT ON!" Rock Knight strummed his guitar.

An undisclosed location

Once again, American Dream, Shannon Carter, stood before the other Shannon, SHIELD Agent Shannon Ford. And once again, they were discussing Bray Wyatt.

"Are you sure about this?" American Dream asked. "Are you sure this is the same Bray Wyatt?"

"I'm pretty sure." Shannon Ford replied. "It seems either his death at the end of the 'Traitormania' affair was faked, or he found a way back from it somehow."

Shannon's assistant, a young, brown-haired, bearded man in his late 20's, chimed in.

"I guess we shouldn't be surprised." he said. "Supervillains are coming back from the dead all the time. Dr. Doom, Magneto, the Red Skull ... sometimes it's really hard to tell if they're really gone for good that time."

American Dream nodded. "So, Wyatt is back, and he's active again in at his compound?"

Shannon nodded. "We have reason to believe he once again is fighting for possession of the urn. You already know a lot about him from the previous incident, so we've chosen you to once again go and investigate."

"Do you think this is another Traitor Game?" American Dream asked.

"I'm sure of it." Shannon said.

"I'd be surprised if it wasn't." the man (whose name American Dream had not caught) said.

"Right. I'm ready to go. Now all I need is to find the way there."

No sooner had American Dream said those words than she heard a very familiar voice.

Follow the buzzards!

The next thing she knew, she was elsewhere. And she knew precisely where she was.

(continued next post)

Quote Originally Posted by Bray Wyatt View Post
    As the players arrived suddnely at the Wyatt Compound, twilight was nearing. The smell of Cajun delights filled the air. As the fire flicked in the background, a man holding a lantern was coming towards them.

"Welcome my brothers and sisters to this glorious day! I man of a thousand names and thousand truths! I am the omega of this world, and the alpha of the next! I am the man who helps solve the riddles in your mind! I am the eater of worlds! I am Bray Wyatt!"

Taking a moment, Bray would then again speak.

""Let me get down to brass tax, You're all here for a traitor game. Now some of ya are like; Bray what's traitor game? Well friends, it's simple, really. My co-host, Brother Voodoo who you'll meet later and I have picked two agents and Traitors. The traitor will kill one of ya every round, while the agents try to guess which of ya are apart of my flock. Simple, right? Any questions?"

American Dream stared at Bray Wyatt. She was reasonably sure that this was the same Bray Wyatt she had encountered in the previous Traitormania.

"So, it's you again." she began. "For the record, I have plenty of questions. From what I have heard, you and Brother Voodoo are fighting over the urn. The urn of the Undertaker, which apparently has genuine supernatural powers."

That part, the two of them had discussed before in their previous encounter, but she said that part out loud for the benefit of the rest of the crowd. Many of them probably were not aware of the histories of Bray Wyatt and the Undertaker.

"And it seems the reports of your demise were greatly exaggerated. The question is, why are you hosting this Traitor Game? It does seem strange that you would involve a whole group of other people, some of whom know nothing about voodoo, the urn, the Undertaker, or yourself, in this matter."

"Then again, I will have to speak to them myself and find out what experience they have in the supernatural. Still, one wonders why the two of you didn't go for more traditional challenges."

Quote Originally Posted by Holy Super villain preacher View Post

He took a moment to survey the crowd with his blood red eyes, and hissed.

"Yes, I can see that you have gathered quite the covenant of sinners, all deserving of rightful retribution. Yet, I find your reasons suspect." He pointed a thin, clawed finger at Bray, "Tell me this instant why you have began this Traitor Game. Quickly, before I scour this wretched place in hellfire and fulfil the purpose which the Lord assigned me."

Bray seemed un amused by the man.

"See? You're one of the reason this world is so messed up, man. Ya use the good news to justify ya hate. Ya think the holy water is still pure when words of vile hate are mixed in, huh? Ya ain't nothing but a moral monster, using religion for pure evil."

Bray would then glare at the man.

"Ya the kinda person I hate the most. Ya the reason she choice me to save this world."

Quote Originally Posted by Ellie View Post
    "..." She blinked, stepping back slightly. "How the **** did you--no, it doesn't matter." She raised her gun higher. "Dead men don't walk and talk. I'm not a stupid little kid. And maybe you are an idea, I don't care." She shrugged and fired. "No one uses me like this."

As Wyatt was sent back by the shot, he hit the ground hard. As Elllie watched, Wyatt started moving, soon, he lifted himself up like a crab. He walked towards her.

"Hahaha! Is that all, girl! I told ya! I am forever! "
    Last edited by Josh; 10-22-2014 at 09:34 AM.

"..." She snorted, breaking out into a giggle. "I'm sorry, but who fucking talks like that? Blah blah exposition monologue. Stiff as a board--" She turned, looking at the speaker. And fell silent immediately.

"...Are you a super hero?! Now it makes sense, you talking like a piece of wood!" She was seated near American Dream in an instant, looking up in awe. "Whoa. Can I have an autograph? Doubt I'd get one back home. And yours too, Rock Guy!" She sniffed, turning back to Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    As Wyatt was sent back by the shot, he hit the ground hard. As Elllie watched, Wyatt started moving, soon, he lifted himself up like a crap. He walked towards her.

"Hahaha! Is that all, girl! I told ya! I am forever! "
    She watched as he walked like a crap.

"Forever fat, maybe."

Last edited by NovaPrimeX; 10-22-2014 at 09:38 AM.

Spectacular Member

Rock Knight was more than happy to give out autographs and strummed his guitar once more. The rock that emitted from his guitar was excellent to say the least! Turning upon Ellie, he'd make his way towards her as he reached inside his armor and pulled out a pen and a notepad. Writing down his title of Rock Knight, he'd hand over the paper to Ellie. "I am impress'd by how yarely thou taketh action, young one! Thou're awesome enough to deserveth this champion of rocketh's respect! Rocketh on!" Rock Knight head-banged as Parrot Grass hopped over.

"Awesome! Expressing of Awe! Amazing! Astonishing!" Rock Knight nodded and placed a hand upon Parrot Grass's head and stroked it gently. "This planteth hither is mine loyal partn'r. His title is Parrot Grass! What is thy nameth?"
    Last edited by TheCourier; 10-22-2014 at 09:56 AM.