Page 113 of 113 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113
Results 1,681 to 1,694 of 1694

04-17-2014, 10:04 PM The Purple Skull

EAST - KARL MAKES MOONSTONE PAY FOR DINNER

“Moony baby, why don’t you do your Karl-burator here a solid and pay for the bill, huh?”

“YOU JERK!”

“Ooooh…..that’s gotta hurt. Glad it wasn’t me!”

Moonstone & Satana abruptly leave, but not before Satana turns and gives Bob a wink and a smile.

“Hey Satana, call me later okay?”

“This hurts so much!”

“Yeah that sucks, dude. But look on the bright side. Your girl caused such a scene, we don’t even have to pay the bill anymore! I call that a win!”

Yeah, it was a dead end, but at least they ate for free! Wanna try something else?
    Click here to go to the previous scene.
    or
    Click here to start over.

04-17-2014, 10:08 PM The Purple Skull

NORTH - SCREEEW YOU GUYS, WE’RE GOING HOME.

"Sorry, chief. We’re just gonna go home."

"Yeah. We've been involved in so much weird crap in the past 6 or so years….we just need a break."

"You DARE say no to the Red Skull?!"

"I must admit, you two have guts standing up to us like that. And I, for one, cannot wait to spill those guts."

Just when the Red Skull & Zemo moved in for the kill...

WHAM!

DOUBLE WHAM!

"What the hell?!"

"Was that a hammer?!"

"Ho! Friend Bob, and friend Kurtis! Let me avail you of your miscreant masters!"

"You mean Karl."

"No, I meant 'miscreant'. I would not expect you to know the word, as you are not terribly heroic in your vocabulary."

"Yeah, shut up, Kurtis! Thorpool just saved our asses!"

"It's true, but I did so with greater reason than perhaps you realize! There is a quest; the retrieval of a grand cosmic artifact! An artifact so grand and cosmic, it--"

"Thorpool...dude....we're exhausted."

"Yeah, we just wanna go home."

The God of Fun-der slaps the two henchman upside the heads.

"What is that pathetic whining? Where is the fire that burns within you? Have you not heard the clarion call of the YOLO?"

"Oh my God, if he starts talking about how Asgard--"

"Asgard has only recently become enamored with the phenomenon known as 'the YOLO'. For you see, despite being in a perpetual state of life and death, we choose to value--"

"THORPOOL! Wade....I've been kicked in the nuts, punched in the face, struck by lightning, kneed in the face, hit by a car, a bus, a boat, and any other vehicle imagined. Right now, I just want to go home be with my hot mutant wife, eat a McDouble and just go to bed. And Karl here wants nothing more than to go home to his loser friends and play D&D."

"Yeah. Hey!"

"There is nothing on this infinite universe that will convince us to go along with you on another ridiculous adventure."

"The cosmic artifact of which I speak is incidentally in the care and domicile of one mortal called... Hugh Hefner."

"Did you say Hugh Hefner?"

"Owner of the P-P-P-Playboy Mansion?! "

"Oh we're in! HAIL HYDRA~!"

"Sure, why not. D&D will have to wait another 6 years or so...."

And with that, Bob & Karl go off on another ridiculous adventure!

Not down with that ending? Too freakin’ bad! That was the A Ending!

But you can click here if you wanna start over.[/URL]

04-17-2014, 10:12 PM The Purple Skull

And soooo....all good things must come to an end...

"This is an outrage! I can't believe that Purple Skull douche put us back in our box! As if we were nothing more than toys or something!"

"We are toys, Bob."

"Please....He-Man was a toy. G.I. Joe was a toy. That thing that Madame Hydra liked to use at night was definitely a toy. But us? We're fully articulated action figures, dammit! You know what, Karl? Screw him. I'm putting us up on eBay. Maybe that Deadpooligan guy will buy us and treat us right."

"Deadpooligan?! How can he afford us? He doesn't even have a job!"

AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER....IN NOT SO MINT CONDITION.

04-18-2014, 08:37 PM The Purple Skull

Just one bit of extras. Here were the Marvel covers I based my Bob & Karl covers off of. Most of them are familiar but there are a couple of obscure ones. CoughDeath'sHeadJeremi'srequestCough

04-19-2014, 02:04 AM Jeremi

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    "Archer, my man. Gotta bump this one last time."
    Archer would comply and their fists would meet in a final mighty bump. "Stay classy Bob. I think I fucked your wife once, or maybe it was a corpse of your wife? I dunno very hazy was in a bad point in my life and I think coke was involved. The point is be seeing you and don’t be a douche."

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Peach
    "Your aid was invaluable, Mordin. In spite of this grand circumstance, I'm glad you could come to terms and redeem yourself... as we may all have."
    He’d smile. “Obviously brought out best in me. Hopefully will not see you, but will think of you all fondly.” Mordin replied before finally vanishing.

[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR="Magenta"]"Archer, you were magnificent. The way you effortlessly led us forward, though some may be reluctant to admit that. I can never forget you saving me against that horrible Orton creature.
    Archer gave the princess a casual shrug. "What can I say I’m a natural born leader. Orton got future endeavored so bad his grandkids are going to get fired! Now witty banter aside I have to say…

…You think I can touch a boob or something, because you know I’m obviously the hero here and whatever. I mean I won’t tell Mario if you won’t…Right?"
    A kick to the groin later and Archer was laying in fetal position. "W-worth a shot."

After a short while it was only Archer and Doctor Destiny left. Getting up Archer would look around. "Huh…Guess I should feel bad and stuff too…Oh yeah! I banged Pussy Galore and never called her back! That was a mistake. And I think I shot someone? I want to say…Ted Kord? Feel really bad about that. Heard he had a heart problem, so double bummer. Wait…it’s coming back to me…nope, that was it think I got caught after that. Feel real bad though, especially about Pussy. Cause you know, rawr, and stuff." With his acceptance(?) Archer too would fade away leaving Doctor Destiny all alone once again. A smug smirk on his face.

"Aaaand good riddance to bad rubbish! Still here and still king!” He got out of his throne and started pacing. "Hmm…The Mushroom Kingdom eh? Doesn’t that sound like something perfect for the next losers trapped here.” As Destiny raised his hands to change the scenery in front of him, he’d find the white void continuing to stare back at him. Annoyed he’d try again with the same result. After multiple tries nothing still happened. Then it dawned to him. "No no no…No no no no nonononononononononononoNONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” His world had been taken from Doctor Destiny. His arrogance was his downfall. Too many acts of power and the Powers that Be took notice. Stripped of his power over their dominion they will move on leaving Doctor Destiny trapped in the white void for all eternity.

His dreams forever crushed.

OOC: And that was it. I'd kindly ask people to not post anything else in the thread unless it's a final wrap up post or something.

OOC: Next. The closing credits, followed by the framing story and extras.
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 01-25-2015 at 10:43 PM.

Default Traitor Game Restless in Rapture: Never-Before seen closing credits!

And now, the closing credits!

{Music: "I Don't Want To Set The World On Fire".}

The Traitor Game: Restless in Rapture

Conceived and hosted by Jeremi

Traitor Game originated by The Purple Skull

Written by and featuring the following:

Deadpooligan -- Princess Peach (Super Mario series)
    The Purple Skull -- Bob and Karl (variant Marvel)
    Superheroic -- Luther Strode (Luther Strode independent comics)
    NovaPrimeX -- Nora Valkyrie (RWBY)
    Rambertino -- Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock)
    Joe Acro -- Fabian Gray (Five Ghosts)
    Josh M -- Hank Venture (Venture Brothers)
    Chris Lang -- Dr. Olympia Myklos (Dagger of Amon Ra, Sierra)
    Yun Lao -- Joshua Graham (Fallout)
    Anodyne -- Dr. Temperance Brennan (Bones)
    Indigo Al -- Ceasar (Planet of the Apes)
    Cthulhudrew -- American Spirit (variant Marvel)
    Quinzel -- Pinky Pie (MLP: Friendship is Magic)
    Indolent -- Tomi Shishido aka Gorgon (Marvel or some variant)
    opalord -- Claire Stanfield (Baccano)
    patattack -- Kyo Kusanagi (King of Fighters)
    Hugo Fowl -- Statler and Waldorf (The Muppets)
    vycesyn -- Simon Mckay (The Wizard)
    Nicker -- Ladd Russo (Baccano)
    victorxd1999 -- Deathstroke (DC or some variant)
    Froggy -- Finn & Jake (Adventure Time)

{Music: "Sing Sing Sing (With a Swing)"}

And featuring:

Jeremi -- Mordin Solus (Mass Effect)
    Jeremi -- SHODAN (System Shock)
    Indigo Al - Pepper (American Horror Story)
    Anodyne - Dr. Suchong (Bioshock 2)
    Josh M -- Bray Wyatt (variant WWE)
    Jeremi -- Sterling Archer (Archer)
    Chris Lang - Countess Lavinia Waldorf-Carlton, Yvette Delacroix, and Dr. Pippin Carter (Dagger of Amon Ra, Sierra)
    Jeremi -- Doctor Destiny (variant DC)

Audio diaries

Rusty Venture (Venture Brothers), Zhang He (Dynasty Warriors), Khan (Star Trek: Into Darkness), Elsa (Frozen), Bebop and Rocksteady (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1989), Alice Twilight (No More Heroes), Randy Orton (variant WWE), Rhonda Kreske (Dead Rising 3)

Superheroic, NovaPrimeX, Deadpooligan, and Jeremi -- Fight choreography

Deadpooligan and Superheroic -- Visual effects

All characters do their own stunts so no stunt performers are credited.

The events of this Traitor Game are fictitious. Any similarity to actual events is coincidental.

No detectives, forensic investigators, paleontologists, professional wrestlers, animals (talking or otherwise), or secret agents were harmed in the making of this Traitor Game. All scenes appearing to place them in jeopardy (or Wheel of Fortune or Family Feud, for that matter) were carefully monitored by too many Traitor Game Societies For The Prevention of Cruelty To So-and-So to list here without doubling the length of the credits.

Opinions expressed are strictly the views of the characters as portrayed by the players, and/or the players themselves, and do not necessarily reflect the views of any real-world companies or of CBR.

(stinger)

(see next note)
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 01-28-2015 at 01:14 AM.

OOC: Reserved for stinger.
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 01-26-2015 at 11:49 AM.

Default Return to the present: Q and A session

An undisclosed location, meeting area

Terry Franklin showed a visible sign of relief when Shannon Ford arrived towards the end of the presentation. As the screen faded to black and the DVD menu appeared, Terry turned to Shannon as if to say "This session's going to be a long one."

Shannon nodded silently in acknowledgement, and turned to the assembled group. "Now, I know you all have a lot of questions. So let's get right to them. Yes, you have a question?"

A young woman raised her hand. "Who is this Dr. Destiny, and what's he talking about?"

Shannon paused for a moment before answering. "That's two questions. First off, Doctor Destiny is a supervillain who specializes in controlling dreams. You can look up his bio in our records when you have the chance. Most importantly, this particular Doctor Destiny was a major part of a previous Traitor Game where the players were drawn into a dream world. It would appear that being drawn into some sort of dream world is precisely what happened to the players in this case. As real as the city of Rapture and all of its sights and sounds seemed to be, the version the players visited was all some sort of illusion. Next question."

Another young woman raised her hand. "Was that really Sherlock Holmes? He was making all these modern references, and if you don't mind my saying so he seemed a bit of a jerk."

Shannon nodded. "That particular Sherlock Holmes comes from a different universe. One featuring a more modern counterpart to Sherlock Holmes than the Victorian Era Holmes we know from the Doyle stories and previous television and film incarnations. And yes, while the original Sherlock Holmes also had a certain amount of ego and arrogance, he tended to be more tactful than this modern version. So those expecting something more like the traditional Holmes will be surprised a bit by his behavior. Next question."

A young man raised his hand. "I'm confused. That WAS Bray Wyatt's voice talking to Dr. Myklos, Hank, and Tempie, right? So was he there in the dream world, too, and that body they found just one of the 'dream manifestations'? Did Doctor Destiny help him fake his own death at the end of Traitormania? Did..."

"I'll have to stop you right there." Shannon said. "That was several questions."

"Can't say I blame him, though." Terry added.

Shannon nodded. "All right. We've confirmed that yes, it WAS Bray Wyatt giving the Minerva's Den group the warning about the Pyramid Head. Though why he warned them and why he led them to that hiding place where 'his' body was found, we don't know. As far as we can tell, none of those players has had any meetings with him before or since. To be honest, we don't really know the meaning of those events, and how they tie in to the Dr. Voodoo scenario and Traitormania, just yet. But we are still gathering information and when we have information we can release, we'll let you know."

"Short version. The researchers are still working on it." Terry added.

"Indeed. Next question." Shannon said.

(continued next note)
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 01-26-2015 at 01:44 PM.

A young man raised his hand. "I'm really confused here. Before these briefings, you gave us all notes with lists and short summaries of all forty-seven known Traitor Games. But those other Traitor Games those people were telling Dr. Destiny about don't match any of the summaries at all. When was there an archaeology themed Traitor Game?"

Terry Franklin turned to Shannon. He appeared ready to say something, but clearly decided to let Shannon handle this one.

Shannon nodded. "Ah, those would be unrecorded Traitor Games. Games that never were recorded on Earth Ceebeeyar. We encountered this in the 'Deadly Reunion' scenario, where most of the apparent Traitor Games the participants had previously been a part of were those we never had any record of to begin with. These other Traitor Games must have happened at some point in these participants' personal timelines since they remember them, but we have no evidence of them. While the logs of the forty-three Traitor Games prior to the loss of the Ceebeeyar storage facility are slowly but surely turning up again, I don't think we'll be able to ever find the games the participants here confessed to Dr. Destiny about."

"A shame, really." Terry said. "Some of them sounded like interesting ideas."

"Perhaps we might see variants of them later down the line, but I doubt we'll see most of the exact scenarios as described." Shannon said. "For example, an archaeology themed Traitor Game might happen one day, but some of the participants mentioned in Dr. Myklos' account might not turn up for that one."

"And even if they do, it might still turn out differently than how we just heard it described." Terry noted.

"But for now, we can safely call that Archaelogy scenario, as well as Franziska von Karma's account of a scenario hosted by Norman Osborn, to be Traitor Games That Never Were." Shannon said. "Next question."

A young woman raised her hand. "If the Destiny world was all a dream world, what about the other participants besides the players? What about Petey Piranha, and Randy Orton, and the rest?"

"Hmm." Shannon said. "We're still looking into it, but it's possible that they might have been returned to their own worlds restored to how they were before they were taken to that dream Rapture complex. Assuming they weren't just dream constructs. Anyway, I don't think some alternate universe WWE has to worry about a Randy Orton who has mutated into a powerful superbeing that can control bees. If he was returned to his own world alive, it was minus those mutations."

"For the best, I'd say." Terry said.

Another young woman raised her hand. "How many Traitor Games have Bob and Karl been in?" she asked.

"That's a tricky one. " Shannon replied. "Technically, this is the second one on record they've been player characters in, but they have been in others in a non-player capacity. Such as the Batman game in the Batcave ... and of course the mess with Dirk Anger. For all their faults, they have done some good, such as outsmarting the Masters of Evil, punching Vandal Savage in the face, and doing the occasional product placement. But there are a few times when they ... let's just say they caused embarrassing situations for us and leave it at that, shall we?"

(continued next note)
    Last edited by Chris Lang; 04-14-2015 at 03:51 PM.

OOC: And even more. I promise that unlike the one Bob and Karl ending bit, these reserves WILL be filled in.

OOC: Some more cause there's a LOT to wrap up here.

OOC: And more.

OOC: If not needed for framing story or credits, bonus features like commentary or parodies will go here.

OOC: Some more stuff if needed. Link to Traitor Game Bullpen to appear in one of these notes, probably.