Page 104 of 113 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1694

03-25-2014, 07:07 PM The Purple Skull

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Peach
    The Princess laughed politely, "Oh-ho-ho! What an... ionic twist!" punning as she did, nudging Bob with her elbow.
    "Heh. Good one, Princess."

Bob & Peach share a fistbump.

She soon rubbed her hands together and placed them on Karl's legs. He started to feel better after a brief tingling sensation.
    "Oo0o0o0o0h!"

"Oh jeez, Karl. First chick who's willing to touch you and you make that sound...."

03-25-2014, 08:46 PM Josh M

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang
    "Of course, but where do we run to? This creature ... whatever it is ... appears to be approaching from the exit to this place. Where can we go, aside from the showroom and the workshop?" Olympia noted. "Of course, if the creature is hostile, we might find some things to use against it in this Robotics section."

However, Hank would be nearly out of her view before he called back to her.

"Stop your yipping lady, and pick those knees up! If you want to fight a guy with a sword that's taller then you are, be my guest. But me and Lil Temp our out of here."

03-25-2014, 09:24 PM Deadpooligan

Quote Originally Posted by Bob, Agent of HYDRA
    "Heh. Good one, Princess."

Bob & Peach share a fistbump.
    It was, of course, punctuated with the appropriate sound effect.

"I'm learning from the best," the Princess admitted.

"Oo0o0o0o0h!"

"Oh jeez, Karl. First chick who's willing to touch you and you make that sound...."
    A maniacal glint shines in Peach's eyes.

"I wonder what noises he makes when you hit him with a frying pan..."

Quote Originally Posted by Splicer Action
    Heading north Fabian would hear the voice of the Splicers becoming louder and then he saw it.

Freshly hung corpses and two Splicers bickering with one another on the platform. As they were talking Fabian would hear a sharp screech that would send the two Splicers into a panic.

"You fucking bastard! He knows! SHE'S COMING!" "Let her come! Scrawny bint wont know wha-"

The Splicer never managed to finish his sentence as a sharp needle like weapon was pierced through his head killing him instantly. The other screamed and tried to escape but he was cut down by a volley of fire burning him into a crisp. The being would glare at Fabian before vanishing from sight and leaving Fabian in silence only a song playing through the screeching speakers of the square to keep him company..
    Fabian could barely catch a glimpse of the serious, if impulsive, nod Peach gave him before darting after the figure. If not for the horrible act of violence before them, she probably would have taken Fabian by the hand and danced to the Ink Spots...

"Don't let her get away!!"

03-25-2014, 09:47 PM NovaPrimeX

"RIGHT!" She nodded, running after in turn as fast as she could with the weapons.

03-25-2014, 10:06 PM Anodyne

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Venture
    Grabbing Tempie and putting her over his should, in one fluid motion, Hank would begin sprinting. Hank would then shout to the Doc, who was behind him.

"Okay, we got to go! We got to go! We need to find somewhere safe! Then we'll figure out who this guy in our heads is"
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Myklos
    "Of course, but where do we run to? This creature ... whatever it is ... appears to be approaching from the exit to this place. Where can we go, aside from the showroom and the workshop?" Olympia noted. "Of course, if the creature is hostile, we might find some things to use against it in this Robotics section."
    Quote Originally Posted by Hank
    However, Hank would be nearly out of her view before he called back to her.

"Stop your yipping lady, and pick those knees up! If you want to fight a guy with a sword that's taller then you are, be my guest. But me and Lil Temp our out of here."
    Tempie clung tightly to Hank. She was glad an older person was taking charge, but what if Dr. Myklos was right? Was the monster blocking their only escape? What if they were running toward something even worse?

OOC: Jeremi, I'm having trouble pinpointing references to Pyramid Heads in Rapture. Do you have a link?

03-25-2014, 11:12 PM Chris Lang

Quote Originally Posted by Josh M
    "It sounds like the thing came from the hall leading to the Minerva Den entrance hub. And that is the way out of here." Olympia said. "Unless there's another way out, there's not many places to run to."

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne
    Tempie clung tightly to Hank. She was glad an older person was taking charge, but what if Dr. Myklos was right? Was the monster blocking their only escape? What if they were running toward something even worse?

OOC: Jeremi, I'm having trouble pinpointing references to Pyramid Heads in Rapture. Do you have a link?
    OOC: And here I thought Pyramid Heads limited their activities to Silent Hill. In any case, I'm basing Olympia's conclusion that the creature stands between them and their only way to the rest of the city on the descriptions given.

03-26-2014, 12:15 AM Josh M

"It sounds like the thing came from the hall leading to the Minerva Den entrance hub. And that is the way out of here." Olympia said. "Unless there's another way out, there's not many places to run to."
    "That's it lady! Stop trying to rationalize everything, and just run! You have five seconds to follow me, or, or we're done! Lil' Temp and me are not going to risk our lives trying to fight a thing, that we can't logically beat! What do you want us to do, tickle him into submission? Cuz he doesn't look like a tickler to me! Have fun becoming one of those dead bodies you love so much."

Hank would then look around pulling on a locked side done, before moving again.

OOC: And here I thought Pyramid Heads limited their activities to Silent Hill. In any case, I'm basing Olympia's conclusion that the creature stands between them and their only way to the rest of the city on the descriptions given.
    I gave a link on the DT. Plus Chris, we all know there is a storyline reason why it's here.

03-26-2014, 04:36 AM Jeremi

"Don't let her get away!!"[/CENTER]
    The group would run after the mystery figure. Archer snagging up the audio diary under the seat before he went after the others.

The thing screeched and jumped from side to side heading down towards Hestia Chambers. Finally it would do one final leap into the air and seemingly teleport out of sight. Stopping the group would have ended up at their destination.

Hestia Chambers and an entrance to Fontaine's Home for the Poor.

"...Sooooo anyone want to listen to this?" Archer replied holding up the audio diary.

Quote Originally Posted by Olympia
    Hehehe. Find my little hidey hole in the workshop darlin'. Ain't no monsters gonna scare you there.

Pyramid Head's glance now caught unto the others. It swung its blade to the side before it started to make its way towards them.

OOC: Well Minerva's Den isn't connected to the rest of the city rather just to its own sections. This might shed some light on it.

03-26-2014, 08:48 AM Josh M

Quote Originally Posted by RUN!
    Hehehe. Find my little hidey hole in the workshop darlin'. Ain't no monsters gonna scare you there.

Pyramid Head's glance now caught unto the others. It swung its blade to the side before it started to make its way towards them.
    [/CENTER]
    Running back to the doctor in a lash, Hank grabs the woman's arm.

"This isn't a democracy anymore, lady! You're running. If you want to die, do it on your own time."

Hank would then leave the show room and make a right.

03-26-2014, 11:07 AM Chris Lang

Quote Originally Posted by voice
    "Except you and what you have in that hole, I guess." Olympia said dryly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi
    Pyramid Head's glance now caught unto the others. It swung its blade to the side before it started to make its way towards them.[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh M

"This isn't a democracy anymore, lady! You're running. If you want to die, do it on your own time."

Olympia followed Hank, as she did not have any other ideas for confronting the creature in the dark. Except maybe find a way to use some of the machines found in one of the rooms of McLendon Robotics against it, but with the lights out, operating the machines would be difficult.

But maybe the Robotics Workshop would still have something useful.

03-26-2014, 12:30 PM patattack

The group would run after the mystery figure. Archer snagging up the audio diary under the seat before he went after the others.

The thing screeched and jumped from side to side heading down towards Hestia Chambers. Finally it would do one final leap into the air and seemingly teleport out of sight. Stopping the group would have ended up at their destination.

"...Sooooo anyone want to listen to this?" Archer replied holding up the audio diary.

OOC: Well Minerva's Den isn't connected to the rest of the city rather just to its own sections. This might shed some light on it.
    "I hate teleporters." he grimaced as their culprit left the group in general. At least there was another place for the group to look into.

At Archer he would just shrug. "It might give us a clue to something."

03-26-2014, 01:17 PM Jeremi

Quote Originally Posted by Kyo
    At Archer he would just shrug. "It might give us a clue to something."
    This one was titled 'Filth'. Archer pressed play.

*click*

Hurm.

This is dream of society. You do work. You improve. Others improve do to work. Life improves, society thrives. Mistake. Human error, life has no meaning, yet strive to make it worse. Pandemonium. Murder and raping in streets.

Rapture cautionary tale. Scum attracts scum. This Andrew Ryan the biggest of scum. A hypocrite. Fat man throwing diseased scraps down to less fortunate. Filth. Obvious why had revolution. Investigations revealed opposition lied to followers to destroy themselves with guns and the rich man’s defective elixirs of power. Jesus wept, but no one could hear him over the slaughter.

The group. Falling apart, mentioned scum earlier, we have scum. Will leave them. Have my integrity, save the ones that can still be saved.

Rest will rot.

*click*

Quote Originally Posted by Olympia
    Hmhmhm, oh I'm as harmless as a bunny in an egg basket.

The pyramid head thing was hot on their heels as they navigated through the corridors into the main area of the workshop

Under the walkway to the right you'll find the rabbit hole. Hurry up or there ain't gonna be anyone for me to talk to for a long while again.

As they run to the end of the corridor they would in fact see a duct where the voice said it was. Looking up they could find most of the second floors walkway gone with only a steel beam to balance over into a what seemed to be an office area. At the time both seemed like viable choices, but the thing was close and they wouldn't have much time to stand around and think about it.

03-26-2014, 01:52 PM Chris Lang

The pyramid head thing was hot on their heels as they navigated through the corridors into the main area of the workshop

Under the walkway to the right you'll find the rabbit hole. Hurry up or there ain't gonna be anyone for me to talk to for a long while again.

As they run to the end of the corridor they would in fact see a duct where the voice said it was. Looking up they could find most of the second floors walkway gone with only a steel beam to balance over into a what seemed to be an office area. At the time both seemed like viable choices, but the thing was close and they wouldn't have much time to stand around and think about it.
    "I suppose hiding from it is our best option." Olympia said. "The duct?"

She briefly wondered about the office area, but that seemed more like a place to search after the pyramid-headed creature was gone.

03-26-2014, 05:02 PM Anodyne

Quote Originally Posted by Voice
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Myklos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh M View Post

"Hank," whispered Tempie, "I don't think the triangle-headed thing belongs here. I think it came from somewhere else, like we did."
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Myklos View Post
    Olympia followed Hank, as she did not have any other ideas for confronting the creature in the dark. Except maybe find a way to use some of the machines found in one of the rooms of McLendon Robotics against it, but with the lights out, operating the machines would be difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by Voice

She briefly wondered about the office area, but that seemed more like a place to search after the pyramid-headed creature was gone.
    Tempie was starting to wonder: "Who is the voice, Dr. Myklos? Is it trying to hurt us or trying to help us?"

03-26-2014, 05:50 PM Joe Acro

Heading north Fabian would hear the voice of the Splicers becoming louder and then he saw it.

Freshly hung corpses and two Splicers bickering with one another on the platform.

"You listen to him or you die."

"We are already dead. Swimming with fishes decaying from the inside. The 'lord' of the manor! I spit on his ground and I spit on him!"

As they were talking Fabian would hear a sharp screech that would send the two Splicers into a panic.

"You fucking bastard! He knows! SHE'S COMING!"

"Let her come! Scrawny bint wont know wha-"

The Splicer never managed to finish his sentence as a sharp needle like weapon was pierced through his head killing him instantly. The other screamed and tried to escape but he was cut down by a volley of fire burning him into a crisp.

The being would glare at Fabian before vanishing from sight and leaving Fabian in silence only a song playing through the screeching speakers of the square to keep him company..
    Before Fabian can react to the horror that has unfolded before him, Peach rushes past.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpooligan
    Fabian could barely catch a glimpse of the serious, if impulsive, nod Peach gave him before darting after the figure. If not for the horrible act of violence before them, she probably would have taken Fabian by the hand and danced to the Ink Spots...

"Don't let her get away!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by NovaPrimeX
    "RIGHT!" She nodded, running after in turn as fast as she could with the weapons.
    Fabian silently agrees with Nora, and rushes after the princess. He keeps good pace with the monstrosity until...

"We need to head inside," Fabian remarks. "That... thing led us here. I saw what it can do and it's not pretty. If it's inside, we need to stop it."

He goes to open the fence-like door.

03-26-2014, 06:07 PM Josh M

Quote Originally Posted by The doc

Hank would look at both options, before putting Tempest down.

"Okay, this going to sound crazy, but, we're splitting up. Doc, you take Tempie down the duct, I'll take the office route. I can make it up there quick, plus, I'm fast then you. If we stay as a group, we'll all probably die. I mean, his sword is huge!"

Hank would then pull some things out of his backpack.

"Here, I have some smoke and tear gas pellets from my bat belt. If you get in a jam throw, just chuck it one or two and run like heck!"

Hank would then climb to the beam, struggling slightly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempie
    "Hank," whispered Tempie, "I don't think the triangle-headed thing belongs here. I think it came from somewhere else, like we did."

"Now on top of the beam, he answer. "Yeah, that's what I'm think Tempie. Maybe he's from that past group who had that plant thing, and that Randy Orton guy? Before I go, remember, we'll met back up at the Workshop. Okay? Any last words?"

03-26-2014, 06:20 PM Chris Lang

Hank would look at both options, before putting Tempest down.

"Okay, this going to sound crazy, but, we're splitting up. Doc, you take Tempie down the duct, I'll take the office route. I can make it up there quick, plus, I'm fast then you. If we stay as a group, we'll all probably die. I mean, his sword is huge!"

Hank would then pull some things out of his backpack.

"Here, I have some smoke and tear gas pellets from my bat belt. If you get in a jam throw, just chuck it one or two and run like heck!"

Olympia proceeded to bring Tempie down into the duct with her. "Sounds like a good plan."

"Now on top of the beam, he answer. "Yeah, that's what I'm think Tempie. Maybe he's from that past group who had that plant thing, and that Randy Orton guy? Before I go, remember, we'll met back up at the Workshop. Okay? Any last words?"
    "Just be careful." Olympia said.

There was little time to ponder where the Pyramid Head came from, but Mr. Venture's theory seemed a likely one. For now, all they could do was follow the strategy and split up.

03-26-2014, 06:26 PM Josh M

Quote Originally Posted by Doc
    "Just be careful." Olympia said.

There was little time to ponder where the Pyramid Head came from, but Mr. Venture's theory seemed a likely one. For now, all they could do was follow the strategy and split up.
    "Ditto to you two."

"Hank would then stand up, making one last glance at the girl, using his fingers, Hank made V.

"Go Team Venture!"

"Hank then ran like heck

03-26-2014, 06:42 PM Jeremi

Quote Originally Posted by Fabian
    He goes to open the fence-like door.
    The door would slide open as Fabian walked closer letting him and the rest of the group enter.

The house was five stories tall and if the map was to be believed house a boiler room. The central atrium they were now standing in would let the group look up all the floors and into a glass ceiling at the top. The stairs ascend around the rim of the atrium to different rooms in the building. It looked like a dump now, but the group figured it hadn't been much nicer during its hay day.

Quote Originally Posted by Hank
    A consensus seemed to have been formed as they split. Hank heading up. Temprance and Olympia ducking into the went. They barely managed to get the cover off and duck in before Pyramid Head's sword fell down behind them.

Next he turned his attention towards Hank. Lumbering up the stairs he'd try to walk over the steel beam. It would shake and crack when suddenly it would break sending Pyramid Head falling down to the ground with a sick thud.

Meanwhile inside the hidey hole they could find a stockpile of what seemed like robotic Little Sisters. As well as a real stockpile of weapons and ammunition. Among the finds would be a shotgun and what seemed to be a crossbow. In one of the corners they would also find a headless corpse. It was husky and surprisingly well preserved, it seemed to have on some sort of a Hawaiian shirt.

Outside Pyramid Head had gotten back on its feet and was swinging its blade around in an attempt to get its hands on them, but to no prevail. After awhile it seemed to have lost interest and just proceeded to leave the area and as it did most of the lights would flicker back to life.

03-26-2014, 06:53 PM patattack

This one was titled 'Filth'. Archer pressed play.

"Huh. Kinda like what we've been dealing with right now. We're still losing people after so many days." he said somberly.

03-26-2014, 07:20 PM Josh M

Exepcting the room real quick, would see a few useful thing, pick them up. Then The Young man found a head, reading the letters, it seemed like it stood for something.

"WWWYKI? What jibberish is this?"

As he walked to Hidey hole, he'd fine and picks a wallet, a few feet away, he see dry blood stance.

"Okay? This getting weird. Well, weirder. Okay, maybe not the weirdest thing here, but still spooky."

Find the sentence to the hidey hole, Hank knocked on the door.

"It's me, Hank! You Ladies miss me? Ole Triangle man could keep with the Hankster. Since i'm here now can you two, you know? Let me In?"

03-26-2014, 07:33 PM The Purple Skull

Quote Originally Posted by Hey! It's What's-his-face!
    Hurm.

This is dream of society. You do work. You improve. Others improve do to work. Life improves, society thrives. Mistake. Human error, life has no meaning, yet strive to make it worse. Pandemonium. Murder and raping in streets.

Rapture cautionary tale. Scum attracts scum. This Andrew Ryan the biggest of scum. A hypocrite. Fat man throwing diseased scraps down to less fortunate. Filth. Obvious why had revolution. Investigations revealed opposition lied to followers to destroy themselves with guns and the rich man’s defective elixirs of power. Jesus wept, but no one could hear him over the slaughter.

The group. Falling apart, mentioned scum earlier, we have scum. Will leave them. Have my integrity, save the ones that can still be saved.

Rest will rot.
    "Waaaaaait a minute. I know that voice! Karl, there's only one person we know whose voice sounds like he's been gargling Drain-O..."

"You're right, Bob. That can only be...."

"Inspector Gadg---"
    "Rorschach!"

"Right, right. Rorschach. Been a while since we've seen that guy."

"Yeah. When was the last time we saw him? Wasn't it during those godawful Limbo Legion backup stories?"

"Yup. That jerk punched me in the face."

"He did?"

"Yeah, don't you remember?"

"Dude, 2008 was ages ago! You got a link or something?"

"Yeah."

Quote Originally Posted by Flashback - Traitor Game XV: Who Succeeds At The End Of Time?
    "I got another story for you... uh...?"

"Rorschach."

"Right, so anyway Inkblot, check it out. It was just me, Karlos over here, and the Big G in the nether regions of space. Now mind you, I hadn't gone to the bathroom yet, and Karl was totally whining about his ineffectiveness as a herald, but---"

Rorschach punches Bob square in the nose, knocking him out. Karl catches his limp body.
    "Ah, there we go. Good times."

"I'm gonna get him back one of these days."

"But hey, look on the bright side. We're still raking in the royalty checks from that storyline."

"....Wait, you get royalty checks?!"

SIGH "I told you to attend that Traitor Game Alumni meeting!"

"I was in the middle of an important mission!"

"You went to a strip club!"

"It was undercover!"

"There is NOTHING undercover in a strip club!"

"You got that right."

"....Nice."

*High Five*

"Anyway, so Rorschach mentioned an Andrew Ryan. Maybe we can find some intel on that guy. He might be another piece to the puzzle."

"So far, we know he's scum. That's pretty much it."