Page 11 of 113 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
    Amazing Member

"The culprit, whomever he or she may be, is one whose abilities are clearly not affordable to those of mortal hands." He pointed an accusing finger at Garcia, "It was not too long ago when this sinner had confessed to he supernatural abilities of his own weapons. I say he is our culprit."

"Well well, it seems we have a tie. So the round is extended, however you can only vote for Garica or Demogoblin? That clear?"

OOC: Round ends tomorrow, break that tie.

Grimm kept his stoic expression.

"I haven't seen any reason to change my stance. Demogoblin still doesn't seem right.

Incredible Member

"Well, dangit!" Blake frustratedly ran a hand through his hair. "A tie between the guy ah voted for an' the guy ah was gonna vote for 'cause he blew up mah Skullies."

He looked back and forth between the other players. "An' y'all sure ain't much help!" He deliberated some more, then said, "All right. Ah gotta make a choice, so ah'm just gonna go with my gut." Blake reached for his button again. "Mah choice is...."

But he was cut off by a sudden dramatic pause!

When we return from the break! Blake makes his final choice, but will he select wisely, or will an innocent victim get banished!

And- later - the most dramatic moment in the Traitor Game thus far!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    "I'm afraid to say you do not remind me of any of my acquaintances. Yet retaliating by a vote...it seems like someone is trying to shift the blame."
    "Or like someone fighting back when she's attacked!" Buffy retorted.
    Beverly Allen, the Bee--with honey and stinger.

"If humans have souls, then clones will have them, too."--Arthur Caplan

Quote Originally Posted by Anodyne View Post
    "Or like someone fighting back when she's attacked!" Buffy retorted.
    "I am confused. Who is attacking you?" Kira asked with a puzzled look on his face. "As far as the tie, I will go with the demonic goblin looking creature. I am sure it possess the skill to have been part in the death of the spiky haired one."

OOC: Vote for Demogoblin.

Incredible Member

Before the break, Blake was left with a painstaking decision. The demonic creature who blew up his precious trophies, or the unassuming guy with demon hunting gun? We return, to see his final choice...

Blake pounded his fist into the chair's desk. "Well, dangit. Ah'm gonna stick with mah gut and go with that first guy ah chose. Ah mean, the guy's got a gun that shoots magic bullets, y'all." He leaned back, relieved by his choice.

"Guy probly shot JFK with that thang."

OOC: Vote for Hotspur

Amazing Member

"I have no reason to change my vote on the matter. My vote remains with Garcia."

I voted for Demogoblin the first time, and don't find a good reason to change" Alice said.

"Even though I'm still not very confident in this vote."

Furball lumbered around in the shadows. Everyone else seemed weary of the one known as "Demogoblin". Perhaps it may be best for him to follow their suspicions.

GRRAAAWWRRRR!!!

OOC: Vote for Demogoblin
    "In any time, there will always be a need for heroes." - the Time Trapper, Legion of Superheroes #61(1994)

"What can I say? I guess I outgrew maturity.." - Bob Chipman

OOC: Voting has ended. Update coming next.

Lumped offed.

"Well, what do we got's here? Seems like Demogoblin here is the one who been voted off. So is he a traitor? Yeah, he one of my traitors."

Wyatt would Demogoblin, with frown.

"I have to admit something, you wanna know why I picked you, because you're everything I hate in a man."

Suddenly, Demogoblin would have force field around him.

"Consider that two by two foot area you're banishment area. Also, the agents guessed wrong."

Not long afterwards, LSP would be found. Hunks of lumps flung about. Gigantic claw and massive bite marks around her body.

OOC: Traitor send me our kill. Agents, send me your guess. Round ends Monday.

Alice was grateful and relieved that Demogoblin turned out to be one of the traitors. But, she was shocked at the nature of LSP's demise.

"Who could've done this?" she asked everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Rei View Post
    Alice was grateful and relieved that Demogoblin turned out to be one of the traitors. But, she was shocked at the nature of LSP's demise.

"Who could've done this?" she asked everyone.
    Kira looked at Alice and then at the creature called Furball. "Do you really have to ask?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    Kira looked at Alice and then at the creature called Furball. "Do you really have to ask?"
    "That's rather high minded..."

Cricton leaned in close so only Kira could hear.

"For a serial killer."

Still leaning in close he added.

"There's evil in my head. Evil knows evil. Go after the girl and I'll let it free."

Crichton leaned back and patted him on the shoulder. "Good talk buddy."

Then Crichton turned to the annoying guy in the floating chair.

He said in stoner voice. "Hey man. Can't we like, just live and let live?"

Then his voice hardened. "You're right. Wynona doesn't expel bullets. But she also burns hotter than any firearm. Instantly cauterizing any wounds as it travels through."

And then he added in a dangerously calm voice. "Now answer my question. Does that chair emit any significant EM signals."