Page 13 of 113 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rather Quiet Young Lady View Post
    "You've been pointing the finger at plenty of other people, Shelton; or are you really trying to point it away from yourself?"

OOC: Vote for Blake Shelton.
    "Y'all want me ta point fingers?" Blake asked. "A'ight then-"

"AH. AIN'T. TH'. TRAITOR."

Blake pointed at himself as he made that definitive statement.

"Now, ah ain't sayin' it's the Shaggy Dawg over there for sure- ain't a one'a us seems ta be sure a' mucha anything. Ah'm just followin' mah gut."
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Cthulhudrew; 11-04-2014 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Dangit- Ah guess ah can't remove an image once I've attached it.

Grimm was stoic as he patiently awaited what came next.

"Let's keep calm people," he offered, "we all have different opinions but I'm confident we'll have some questions answered pretty soon."

Incredible Member

"Heck with this. Ah ain't waitin' fer another tie." He turns to Kira. "Sorry, guy. Ah don't know y'all from Adam Levine, but we need ta get this show on the road an' start gettin' to the bottom of thangs. Ah'm changin' mah vote."

OOC: Vote change to Kira

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
    "Heck with this. Ah ain't waitin' fer another tie." He turns to Kira. "Sorry, guy. Ah don't know y'all from Adam Levine, but we need ta get this show on the road an' start gettin' to the bottom of thangs. Ah'm changin' mah vote."
    "Such a waste." Kira replied before turning towards Alice. "There was a reason you changed your vote wasn't there? Tell them. Tell the others so we can end this and I can return to the quiet life I have built for myself."

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    "Such a waste." Kira replied before turning towards Alice. "There was a reason you changed your vote wasn't there? Tell them. Tell the others so we can end this and I can return to the quiet life I have built for myself."
    Blake seemed confused.

"Ah already did. Ah don't want another gosh dang tie." He shrugged. "Not that our hosts seem ta care one way or th' other. Ah'm 'bout ta just call this dang thang mahself here, they don't show up."

Then he slapped himself on the forehead. "Oh, wait. Y'all were talkin' to the girl." He laughed. "Yeah, that was kinda strange, now that y'all mention it."

Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    Alice was confused.

"What do you mean?" she asked Kira. "I changed my vote from Furball because he did not match my vision of the killer. Neither do you."

Quote Originally Posted by Alice View Post
    Alice was confused.

"What do you mean?" she asked Kira. "I changed my vote from Furball because he did not match my vision of the killer. Neither do you."
    "Very well. I do appreciate the sentiment." Realizing the round could end at any moment and that he was in the lead Kira would just shake his head. "Anyone voting for me is wasting away their vote. If I had any powers, which I do not since I'm but a human, those powers would not leave any traces. I have no claws nor can I change shape to grant me claws. You will just extend the torture in this place." He pointed towards Rock Knight and then his pet plant. "Why are you letting the knight and his pet plant slide? Why does one have a pet plant? I think it is the murderer we seek and Rock Knight is the mastermind. His silence proves it!"
    Last edited by Jeremi; 11-05-2014 at 02:33 PM.

Grimm was puzzled, and curious.

"A vision? You can see things like that?" he wondered aloud, towards Alice.

He looked over the notes he took of the voting. They both seemed unified.

"Part of the experience is knowing when to defer. This seems like the appropriate time to side with you two and change my vote for Rock Knight.

He looked over at Ellie, right afterwards.

"I'm still tracking you, kid. Watch your mouth, or next round it's open season on you."

Round over update tonight

Crichton came out his trance with a snap. The beginning's of a speech were forming.

"Plants can kill. Plants have killed. Heck one of my best friends was a plant. But this plant ain't the killer. We all know who it is. Let's be honest.

He turned to Blake. "You're an annoying redneck with a bad taste in music. But you're not a killer."

He turned to Alice. "I shouldn't have judged you for being a Vampire, my best friend is a guy with tentacles hanging down his back. You have to kill to survive, but you're not a murderer."

He then turned to Grimm. "I know you're not the killer. A few rounds back everyone was against me you stepped in and defended me. The killer would have forced the momentum and gotten me voted off the island. So no. And Grimm, a foul mouth don't make you a killer. Kid's innocent."

"Na man we all know who the killer is. Kira.​ Have anything to say sunshine?"
    Last edited by Thuro Pendragon; 11-05-2014 at 03:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy man View Post
    "Na man we all know who the killer is. Kira.​ Have anything to say sunshine?"
    "That you are wrong and it sadness me to see the madness eating away your brain. You do not think despite being a normal human, that the agents haven't guessed for me?" He pointed at Alice. "Why did she change her vote for the knight. Because she knows I am not the killer." Kira could only shake his head. "But if you wish to prolong this further then yes, absolutely vote for me, show them how insane you really are."

Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    "That you are wrong and it sadness me to see the madness eating away your brain. You do not think despite being a normal human, that the agents haven't guessed for me?" He pointed at Alice. "Why did she change her vote for the knight. Because she knows I am not the killer." Kira could only shake his head. "But if you wish to prolong this further then yes, absolutely vote for me, show them how insane you really are."
    "You know what?" American Dream said. "I think you've made a good enough case. I think I'll change my vote to vote for Rock Knight."

OOC: Vote change for Rock Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremi View Post
    "Insanity is just another way of seeing the world pretty boy. Of course you know that don't you ... Jack- I mean Kira."

Crichton smiled.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy man View Post
    "Insanity is just another way of seeing the world pretty boy. Of course you know that don't you ... Jack- I mean Kira."

Crichton smiled.
    Kira would again just shake his head. "No one can relate to you here, and trying to say that I would is slander of they highest order."

Quote Originally Posted by Wedge Antilles View Post
    "I'm still tracking you, kid. Watch your mouth, or next round it's open season on you."

"Listen, I know you got a self righteous stick up your ass and can't stand the grating, oh so scary, harsh language...but you know what. There are no rules where I'm from. You live, or you die. Even then, the country used to have, oh what was it? Oh yeah. The fucking right to fucking free speech, ************." She gave him the finger. "So how's that for your useless vote? When your balls descend and you're done being a child with the use of words, then we can talk. And if it's not too late, cast my vote for Rocky Knight too. Superheroes got the power, at least."